Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: November 3rd, 2018
Ended: November 6th, 2018
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
For Sale: A nice, and fully working, example of a Williams System-9 classic. This pin was a keeper for me, and I have owned it over two years now; however, my game room area is under some extensive renovations and I simply now have too many for what the new space will hold once it's completed. A full shop-job was recently completed, with less than ~50 game played since. Details of the work are as follows:
- Complete top-side tear-down;
- Playfield extensively cleaned, polished, and waxed;
- All new red star-posts installed;
- Stripped/suspect wood-screw holes in playfield drilled and replaced w/t-nuts & machine screws;
- All new rubbers;
- New balls;
- Full Cointaker Non-Ghosting Super-Premium LED Kit installed;
- Cointaker Super-Premium Multi-LED pop bumper boards installed;
- New red pop-bumper caps (non-original);
- Cushion target decals installed on center standup switches (one switch replaced
- New nylon post-cap acorn nuts;
- Most topside hardware replaced with new stainless;
- Shooter rod rebuilt - new inner/outer springs, tip, and sleeve;
- New drop target decals, mechanism completely dissembled & cleaned;
- New playfield glass;
- New Correct System-9 legs & levelers;
- Red nylon cabinet protectors;
- New leg-bolts;
- New instruction/price cards w/Acetate covers.
Please review the pictures for additional condition details - I can send additional pictures on request. The playfield is better-than-average given the typical condition seen on this title; however, it does show some age, wear, and planking. It appears the central playfield area had factory cut mylar installed very early in this games life, before any noticeable finish/insert wear. The original plastics are very nice, with the exception of a corner chip and small crack on the center standup plastic. Reproduction plastic sets will soon be available from CRP. The original mirrored back glass is near perfect. All original displays are bright and clear.
The game is located in Central Pennsylvania, just off I-80. Pickup is highly preferred, but shipping is not out of the question if the buyer makes all arraignments, and payment-in-full has cleared my account before the game leaves my possession.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 1,900
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!