Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 1,800 (OBO)
Open for offers
Added: April 19th, 2017
Ended: May 20th, 2017
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished
Spent the last few weeks tearing down and rebuilding this machine. Here's everything I've done:
• Stripped everything off the top and cleaned
• SMD LEDs from Comet Pinball, top to bottom and color matched (except flashers)
• All rubbers replaced
• New flipper bats, linkages, bushings, sleeves, EOS's, capacitors, and coil stops
• Replaced pop bumper bodies, skirts, and caps
• New car drive belt
• New coil sleeves
• New slingshot brackets
• New rear glass channel trim
• All optos cleaned
The machine plays magnificently. There are a few cosmetic nits to pick, though. These are things I didn't feel the need to immediately address:
• There is some separation of the mylar on the right side of the playfield.
• Center ramp entrance has been repaired
• Common ball drop wear in the inlanes
• Slight fading in some areas on the cabinet (not all that bad really)
• Small plastic on the left side of center ramp has cracked, as did the red one on top of the ramp
• Jackpot satellite display beginning to weaken, but still functional
All in all, I think it's a really beautiful example of a highly underrated game! Manual and keys included also. Asking $1800 or best reasonable offer. Sorry, no trades at this time. I can prep the game for shipment if desired, but you must book the shipping yourself. This game will also be coming with me to Dixon CA for the Pin a Go Go show.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.