(Topic ID: 135106)

For sale: Williams No Fear Pinball, beautiful machine!

By angryjeep

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Photo Aug 06, 7 18 11 AM.jpg
Photo Aug 06, 7 17 56 AM.jpg
Photo Aug 05, 8 58 06 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 06, 7 17 17 AM.jpg
Photo Aug 05, 8 58 06 PM (1).jpg
Photo Aug 05, 8 58 00 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 05, 8 56 48 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 05, 8 56 37 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 05, 8 53 41 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 05, 8 51 12 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 05, 8 53 22 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 05, 8 52 21 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 05, 8 50 57 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 05, 8 50 07 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 05, 8 48 55 PM.jpg
Photo Aug 05, 8 50 42 PM.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jopper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from angryjeep:

I did look at that one. The backbox is kinda gnarly and all bulbs are all incandescent. Same cab fade though! That red really bleaches out in UV light. That machine has a roasted J120, but it may have been re-pinned. Subway is nice and clean!

Here's some more perspective for you, and when he said "fully restored" he meant it, including rebuilding all flippers, replacing the flipper post on the ramp shot flipper, new flipper coils, a new mountain as well as other parts. The playfield had been stripped and waxed. It's easy to tell. I'm happy to own it. I waited for it patiently for about 10 months. Given the limited amount of fade I thought his price was fair. IMHO you aren't going to find a lot of people who will give you a big bump in price for LEDs. Some bump yes, $200 probably not. Good Luck.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-williams-no-fear-evart-michigan#post-2350922

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I have had opportunities to buy locally for 1800 and 1700 from local collectors, plus there was one in Craigslist here for $1600 OBO. These are all within the past year. I have seen it listed on Pinside between $1700-2000 mote often Than not, and they don't sell fast at those prices.

Generally agree. However, location, location, location. Seems to be a dearth of pins available "down south" compared to "up north." That's just a perception but it also seems to be reflected in the prices. I can share that the only local NF I could find in Houston was originally listed at $2400 and, no offense intended David, had a pretty rough cabinet, full mylar on the PF with some bubbling, and IMHO only played "so-so." The next most "local" pin which was 6 hours away was fully faded to yellow and the asking price was $2,000.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from angryjeep:

Sounds eerily similar to mine.

The difference is, even with shipping, I paid just over half what you're asking . . .

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

If you took the monetary value out of the equation, I would choose No Fear over 56 of the machines in the pinside top 100. Long live Steve r.

Amen. I bought it to satisfy my wife's need for speed. It was this or an F-14. So glad we got this one. Loads of fun. Incredibly fast.

#51 8 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

No pop bumpers not for me

Used to feel the same way. . .. Used to. The loops on this game will make you forget.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jopper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-williams-no-fear-pinball-beautiful-machine?tu=Jopper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.