image000000 7 (resized).jpg
image000000 8 (resized).jpg
image000000 9 (resized).jpg
image000000 10 (resized).jpg
image000000 11 (resized).jpg
image000000 12 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
image000001 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: Williams Joust
Featured Ad

Added: October 4th, 2021 Ended: November 4th, 2021
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 10,999 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Machine is in Santa Maria, CA. I will pay for the ad as it sells, but brokering a non-Pinsider's transaction. Any responses that I get, I will pass on the contact information.

The Joust is a well kept machine serviced by an outstanding pin tech in Southern California. It has been in his collection for many years now, and you guessed, it's time to sell. Call it "The Banning Effect."

The machine was featured at the Wild West pinball show in Arizona before. Always working and stood up well for the competitions.

Full LED conversion and it looks great. It will need drop target stickers replaced. One broken plastic. Plays well and is available for pick up locally in Santa Maria.

Sound board has caps replaced so the sounds are strong and working correctly.
Owner states that the legs were as he got them from the arcade that he bought it from and not replaced.

One person owner since the 1990's, so no "flipping" since then. No shipping on this rare, great machine.

As this is a desirable item. please request more pictures if you need them. If I get questions, I will try to update the ad as soon as possible.

Item photos

image000000 7 (resized).jpg
image000000 8 (resized).jpg
image000000 6 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
image000001 (resized).jpg
image000000 2 (resized).jpg
image000000 3 (resized).jpg
image000000 10 (resized).jpg
image000000 11 (resized).jpg
image000000 12 (resized).jpg
image000000 4 (resized).jpg
image000000 9 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Santa Maria, CA, US

Seller insights

These are jbovenzi's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jbovenzi's stats page

#2 3 months ago

GLWTS

This looks to be a rare joust. Not all of them had rounded leg ends. Check out the other ad from Colorado. That joust has sharp edges on the legs which is more common.

#3 3 months ago

Thank you very much for that information! I had no clue about that!

#4 3 months ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

GLWTS
This looks to be a rare joust. Not all of them had rounded leg ends. Check out the other ad from Colorado. That joust has sharp edges on the legs which is more common.

some people just made replacements for theirs I believe, don't think think any came from factory with sharp edges. So that one is an aftermarket set I believe and not from Williams.

#5 3 months ago

Owner just stated that he got that from the arcade with the rounded legs. He's pretty sure that they were not aftermarket, but I will let him explain that to potential buyers.

Myself, I do not know about the history of Williams head to head pinball legs.

#6 3 months ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Owner just stated that he got that from the arcade with the rounded legs. He's pretty sure that they were not aftermarket, but I will let him explain that to potential buyers.
Myself, I do not know about the history of Williams head to head pinball legs.

Mine are rounded as well.

#7 3 months ago

ive owned 5 of them and always had rounded legs

#8 3 months ago

Other guy with one here , that's interesting to see the rounded legs, I thought the rounded was in reference to the tops not the caps, never saw one with that before, but only came across two in my time.. The more you know!

#9 3 months ago
Quoted from FlippyBalls:

Other guy with one here , that's interesting to see the rounded legs, I thought the rounded was in reference to the tops not the caps, never saw one with that before, but only came across two in my time.. The more you know!

And saw your listing just after my friend sent his pictures to me! It must be "sell your Joust time!"

#10 3 months ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

And saw your listing just after my friend sent his pictures to me! It must be "sell your Joust time!"

Did notice it pop up right after No worries at all, its a big world of pinball out there, plenty of room for a couple Jousts and learned a bit more about my machine.

#11 3 months ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

The Joust is a well kept machine serviced by an outstanding pin tech in Southern California. It has been in his collection for many years now,

just me , however when a game comes to my home I wipe out all the dust on the inside !

#12 3 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

just me , however when a game comes to my home I wipe out all the dust on the inside !

Yep it's dusty! It's been in his house since early 1990's. (I did ask him to clean it up for some better pictures!)

2 weeks later
#13 87 days ago

Might be a sale pending????

#14 83 days ago

I think we might have a sale. I will update this and let site know what happens soon.

Added 74 days ago:

Sale has been completed!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside