(Topic ID: 277437)

For sale: WILLIAMS INDIANA JONES (1993) SAUCER LOCK 'EM KIT.

By Caucasian2Step

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by stlmo
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3CB52135-AD40-41F0-9F26-D08A527C130F (resized).jpeg
#1 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1279-2steps-shop/04212-williams-indiana-jones-1993-saucer-lock-em-kit

Saucer kick-outs got you down? This mod will “deepen” the saucer on the 1993 Williams Indiana Jones pinball game to make sure when you hit the shot, it sinks in. Easily installable (and removable), to make your game play as it should. Video of pinball locking action is available upon request. Make your pinball adventure the best experience it can be!

3CB52135-AD40-41F0-9F26-D08A527C130F (resized).jpeg3CB52135-AD40-41F0-9F26-D08A527C130F (resized).jpeg
#2 3 years ago

Man, where was this when I owned the game? That's the reason I got rid of it, tired of shooting the saucer every shot and getting rejected, even after all the "fixes."

#3 3 years ago

I’d like to see a video of it in action.

#4 3 years ago

Brilliant!

#5 3 years ago

Complete IJ saucer lowering kit. All parts of the mech addressed.
Good idea.

#6 3 years ago

It's a great kit... love it!

8 months later
#7 2 years ago

Now taking orders for all locations other than in Europe.

c2s

1 month later
#8 2 years ago

I would like to order one. Please PM me, or let me know how to place an order. Thank you! Scott

#9 2 years ago

Very nice!

1 month later
#10 2 years ago

Recently installed this kit. Straight forward install; takes about 30 mins. Works exactly as advertised. Shots to the mod start saucer now stick basically 100% of the time.

Highly recommend. I’ve owned 2 IJs and I’ve tried multiple other solutions for this issue over the years that only partially helped.

This is a great permanent fix. If you own an IJ just get one and be done with the frustration of the ball being rejected after a good shot.

#11 2 years ago

I wonder if this would work for T2 also?

Left orbit shot goes to the upper right hand corner of the playfield by the 3 rollovers, and I don't think I've had one stick since 2007 or so....

2 months later
#12 2 years ago

Good product, installed it today works as advertised

11 months later
#13 1 year ago

Very pleased with this product. Easy to install and has really made a difference in how the game plays. Highly recommend! Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-williams-indiana-jones-1993-saucer-lock-em-kit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.