image-511.jpg
image-69.jpg
image-206.jpg
image-887.jpg
image-513.jpg
image-125.jpg
image.jpg

#1 8 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 8 years ago

Bump

#3 8 years ago

The afternoon bump

#4 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#5 8 years ago

bump

#6 8 years ago

Put it on Ebay and you'll get 3K easily. PinWow pins are worthy of asking price, buy now and enjoy.

#7 8 years ago

Thanks
Yeah I like eBay, but so many darn fees
Just trying to hook up the pinside crowd first

#8 8 years ago

Yeah, they're seller fees feel like robbery.

#9 8 years ago

Yeah
Ebay takes 10% (plus listing fee) PayPal takes 3%
The fees used to be capped at $250 for an arcade game, now the cap is $750!

#10 8 years ago

Very nice example at a good price! I do see the left sling plastic is broken, I can send you one if you want it. I have a couple of spare plastic sets for mine. GLWS!

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Very nice example at a good price! I do see the left sling plastic is broken, I can send you one if you want it. I have a couple of spare plastic sets for mine. GLWS!

I'll pm you
Thanks

#12 8 years ago

Bump

#13 8 years ago

Nice looking fire! Not many in this shape.

I'd think if someone wanted to redo the left side, there must be stencils. Would be a cake job.

#14 8 years ago

Bump.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

If you have extras i would be interested.

#16 8 years ago

#17 8 years ago

Check out my perfect Fire with new CPR plastics and PF, cleared cab, totally shopped, restored perfect, nicest one you will ever see.
3000$

#18 8 years ago

Very nice, OP. I'm not in the market, but I'll pass this on. Definitely priced to sell.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Check out my perfect Fire with new CPR plastics and PF, cleared cab, totally shopped, restored perfect, nicest one you will ever see.
3000$

Word of advice.
You need to start your own for sale post and never attach your ad to someone else's private ad. It's just rude.
Good luck Pinwow

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Word of advice.
You need to start your own for sale post and never attach your ad to someone else's private ad. It's just rude.
Good luck Pinwow
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Thank you John

#21 8 years ago

Actually, I think it makes yours look like one heck of a good deal!

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Actually, I think it makes yours look like one heck of a good deal!

It does do that, but that's still crap posting a FS on anothers FS...

#23 8 years ago

Agreed. Just looking at the bright side.

#24 8 years ago

BUmp

#25 8 years ago

BUMP!
What do you want to trade???

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

What do you want to trade???

I'd trade about 1100 $1 bills...

That is all I have in the pinfund currently

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

3000$

20 or so people in my office are now wondering why they just heard someone boo'ing at his computer screen.

But as stated before, just shows how much of an awesome price OP has this at. GLWS. If you were in New England, this machine would be in my basement by now, and I'd kick an extra 6-pack your way too because you took amazing pictures for your ad.

#28 8 years ago

Pinwow, I sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing back!

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

20 or so people in my office are now wondering why they just heard someone boo'ing at his computer screen.
But as stated before, just shows how much of an awesome price OP has this at. GLWS. If you were in New England, this machine would be in my basement by now, and I'd kick an extra 6-pack your way too because you took amazing pictures for your ad.

Hahaha thanks man

PMs responded to
Pincrush, still getting a shipping quote, gimme about half an hour to get home and such
Thanks

Quoted from Whysnow:

I'd trade about 1100 $1 bills...
That is all I have in the pinfund currently

M

And thank you for the offer, but I'd like to really stick around $1600
Thanks again though

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

And thank you for the offer, but I'd like to really stick around $1600
Thanks again though

understand.

If you change your mind between now and next Wednesday, I am roadtripping through your neck of the woods and have the room to pick it up.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

understand.
If you change your mind between now and next Wednesday, I am roadtripping through your neck of the woods and have the room to pick it up.

okay,
Thx

#32 8 years ago

BumP

#33 8 years ago

bUmp

#34 8 years ago

Boarding the ferry to MI now. Wish my 1100 was able to make it happen.

PM if you are feeling generous and I can alter my route

#35 8 years ago

hehehe
Absolute lowest would have to be $1500
It has the new power supply, new flipper bats installed, LEDs yada yada yada

It's worth it

Thanks

#36 8 years ago

BumP

#37 8 years ago

Interested to see where this shakes out. Just got a very nice original example and have no idea of the value.

#38 8 years ago

Mine had a much worse play field and cab than either of yours, paid $1400 several years ago. I think the ops price is more than reasonable.

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Mine had a much worse play field and cab than either of yours, paid $1400 several years ago. I think the ops price is more than reasonable.

Thanks!

#40 8 years ago

Sold!
Thanks

#41 8 years ago

Good job.
I'm glad you got what you wanted for the game.
If the CAD dollar wasn't doing so sh*tty I would have picked it up.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-williams-fire-pinball-shoppednew-parts-etc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.