king.jpg
EvilKirk3.jpg
image_7.jpeg
image_6.jpeg
image_5.jpeg
image_4.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_2.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Williams Aztec (Free!!)

Added: 2015-09-30 16:12:39 UTC • Ended: November 20th, 2015

Price

Free

I have a Williams Aztec that I have given up on trying to get working. The game is complete, except for the plastic set. I sold that. The score motor turns, one score reel burnt up and had to be replaced and rewired. Once you get the game to boot, that may need more troubleshooting too. Backglass flaking, probably a 5/10, and the playfield isn't horrible, but wore to the wood in spots. Probably a 6/10. Cabinet looks good, 7/10.

Free to whomever comes to get it. Walkout basement. I can help break it down, and get it out.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are chuckwurt's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to chuckwurt's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

independence, KY, US

#2 8 years ago

if i was more south i'd have to pick this up

#3 8 years ago

Great guy, hopefully someone picks this up and gets it working.

Deal with confidence

#4 8 years ago

Another +1 for chuckwurt. Great guy.

#5 8 years ago

Thanks guys. Forgot to say in the ad, Independence KY is about 20 mins south of Cincinnati.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

For saleI have a Williams Aztec that I have given up on trying to get working. The game is complete, except for the plastic set. I sold that. The score motor turns, one score reel burnt up and had to be replaced and rewired. Once you get the game to boot, that may need more troubleshooting too. Backglass flaking, probably a 5/10, and the playfield isn't horrible, but wore to the wood in spots. Probably a 6/10. Cabinet looks good, 7/10. Free to whomever comes to get it. Walkout basement. I can help break it down, and get it out.

Linked to ad listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25583
Added to the marketplace: September 30th, 2015
Price:
Free

Located in: independence, KY, USA

are you flexible on the price?

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

are you flexible on the price?

I will give you free beer if you stay and hang out and talk pinball for a while when you come get it. How's that? haha.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I will give you free beer if you stay and hang out and talk pinball for a while when you come get it. How's that? haha.

Excellent deal

#10 8 years ago

ummmmm... not sure how to digest that emoticon. tell us what you were thinking force!

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

what kind of beer? could be a deal breaker lol...

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

what kind of beer? could be a deal breaker lol...

That's where I will not budge on negotiations. Where I come from, you git what you git, and you don't throw a fit.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That's where I will not budge on negotiations. Where I come from, you git what you git, and you don't throw a fit.

Crying_man1.jpgCrying_man1.jpg

#14 8 years ago

It's harder than you'd think to give away a free EM parts machine around here. Took me a couple months.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's harder than you'd think to give away a free EM parts machine around here. Took me a couple months.

Even selling a 100% working EM is proving difficult. I'd be all over this if a deal I'm trying to work out in KY pans out. I'd be going right down 71/75.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wish I was closer. At least for the free beer. : )

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Even selling a 100% working EM is proving difficult. I'd be all over this if a deal I'm trying to work out in KY pans out. I'd be going right down 71/75.

True, at least here. But there's still plenty of interest in EMs from other non-newbie-laden avenues like Pinside. I've sold several this year at good prices.

#18 8 years ago

Did I mention it has a brand new rubber kit in there ready to be installed? Whoa baby!

#19 8 years ago

Will you deliver to PA for free?

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from asay:

Will you deliver to PA for free?

Not that generous sorry. I do love road trips though. Typically don't like to come back empty handed though.

#21 8 years ago

free by Christmas! GLWTF

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not that generous sorry. I do love road trips though. Typically don't like to come back empty handed though.

Ok, what if I buy your Fire for free too? Like a package deal?

#23 8 years ago

Wow that is a shame you had to give up ... Aztec is a great pin. It is almost worth the drive because I need a better BG for mine but it sounds like mine is as good or better

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from pinworthy:

Wow that is a shame you had to give up ... Aztec is a great pin. It is almost worth the drive because I need a better BG for mine but it sounds like mine is as good or better

Yeah. Back glass isn't great. Sucks cause this game is really fun, I just don't have the time, energy, or knowledge to get this going again.

#25 8 years ago

Would love to get this for my classroom but alas you are too far..

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

how bout I stop f'n beatin around the bush here chuckwurt. I'll bring the beer and the tequila and we have a contest. then I relieve you of your big game as you roll around on the floor

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

how bout I stop f'n beatin around the bush here chuckwurt. I'll bring the beer and the tequila and we have a contest. then I relieve you of your big game as you roll around on the floor

Haha. You can try to relieve me of Big Game, but it would have to be relieved from my cold dead hands.

#28 8 years ago

I am interested and can come get get it Saturday.

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

I am interested and can come get get it Saturday.

It's yours. PM me for details and to work out a time.

#30 8 years ago

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Pics that show my wire repair, condition and all the topside play field parts organized into bags and labeled.

#32 8 years ago

This game is claimed pending pickup!

#33 8 years ago

Nice!

#34 8 years ago

Wish you were closer

#35 8 years ago

He even posted pictures for a free game! Now that is a great guy there!

#36 8 years ago

Great guy, and very kind of him to give away a near-complete game for free!

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

yep thats pretty awesome

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

haha. yep. wanted to test out my new Iphone 6s camera. takes pretty good pictures.

#39 8 years ago

Dang, just saw this and I'm headed home friday, coming up I-75 right by you! 5 hours too late!

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

haha. yep. wanted to test out my new Iphone 6s camera. takes pretty good pictures.

Man, I LOVE my camera on my I6. Its crazy good.

Aztec was my first ever pin, I always have to read Aztec threads when I see them.

#41 8 years ago

Glad someone is going to get it.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. You can try to relieve me of Big Game, but it would have to be relieved from my cold dead hands.

must sell big game

EvilKirk3.jpgEvilKirk3.jpg

#44 8 years ago

Is Evil Kirk just Kirk with extra eye-liner and a sweaty forehead?

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Is Evil Kirk just Kirk with extra eye-liner and a sweaty forehead?

lol thats just sprayed on water

#46 8 years ago

Great price! But shipping would kill the deal. Wish I was closer. GLWS!

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Great price! But shipping would kill the deal. Wish I was closer. GLWS!

Thanks. That means a lot coming from the King of EMs.

#48 8 years ago

I feel a little more like King Ding Dong lately.

king.jpgking.jpg

#49 8 years ago

I love King Ding Dong!

#50 8 years ago

I forgot how dirty this thing was when I got it.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I also cleaned the score reels really good so all this thing needs is someone who knows how to get it to reset and boot up. Wax her and play her!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-williams-aztec-free and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.