Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: July 21st, 2019
Re-listed: 1 time (September 14th, 2019)
Ended: October 20th, 2019
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
I've had this game in my collection for about 18 years. Plays great. Everything works 100%. Never had a problem with electronically. Very reliable game. Only reason I'm selling is to make a slot for another pinball. Sadly, can't keep them all.
Items of note:
- Installed my 3D printed Wheel fix to keep the right slot machine wheel aligned. See what I'm talking about here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-dunnit-reel-fix#post-3177953
- Touched up clue inserts and covered with protective piece of mylar. One of the case inserts is chipped and could be touched up.
- New sewer scoop
- Cracked plastic near phone (see picture). A piece of thick mylar holds the pieces together from the underside
- Currently have my Who Dunnit Elevator patch EPROM installed, but I can burn the original if desired (all it does is shows 7th floor instead of 8th floor when you stop on the 7th floor)
- The plywood split near the front logo of the cabinet (see picture)
- Bulbs are incandescent, except for a few tactical LEDs for the clue and suspect inserts, and some of the flashers
- LED flasher added to phone
- Has some wear under legs, which are covered by the PinGuard cabinet protectors
- standard coin box and lid (not pictured)
- power cord and power cord cover plate (not pictured)
- backbox bolts
- 4 black PinGuard cabinet protectors
- Original Manual and addendum
- Operators handbook
- Set of extra slingshot plastics
- Framed flyer
- Power supply to 120VAC adapter
- balls, legs, leg levelers, etc (standard stuff of course)
- super fancy key chain (pictured)
PM me if you need more pictures or details. Thanks for looking!
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!