(Topic ID: 140823)

For sale: Whitewater- trade for champ pub/etc?

By mjm697

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 126 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by mjm697
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JAWS_STERN_POSTER.png
    20150611_113542.jpg
    download.jpg
    label_salvator-doublebock.jpg
    20151011_150544.jpg
    image.jpeg
    rpf9nmlfligfzk91ncck.jpg
    14442591026881827478048.jpg
    1444259058261353384055.jpg
    1444258818428353384055.jpg
    1444140836162-817205669.jpg
    14441408180291880640909.jpg
    1444140790949584242978.jpg
    1444140772240-2089233761.jpg
    1444140755933416844584.jpg
    1444140732757-290546753.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 8 years ago

To each, their own, you dingbats.

#52 8 years ago

It's all beer! We're all good jon! Even though you like skunked beer.

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from mjm697:

It's all beer! We're all good jon! Even though you like skunked beer.

And you like pine Sol Mikey

#54 8 years ago

I think you both are loony.

One like a skunky Canadian beer, and the other wants to get rid of his White Water for a CP!

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from Allibaster:

I think you both are loony.
    One like a skunky Canadian beer, and the other wants to get rid of his White Water for a CP!

Ouch! Lol

STILL WANT A CP YOU HATERS!

HA!!

#56 8 years ago

Mjm I don't blaim you, I would of traded my wh20 at the time for a CP in a heart beat.

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from Donnyman:

Mjm I don't blaim you, I would of traded my wh20 at the time for a CP in a heart beat.

I'm having second thoughts about trading for anything else at this time, i think i would be sorry.

but I'd still trade for a cp! would also consider meeting someone for a nice example to do the trade but im only willing to travel 2.5 hrs one way at this time, if this helps hit me up.

Thanks all.

#58 8 years ago

Bump it!

#60 8 years ago

Here I am!!!!!

#61 8 years ago

I have to say, that playfield is pretty nice. Usually the right inlane drop is pretty torn up. That one is just starting to see a tiny bit of wear.

#62 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

I have to say, that playfield is pretty nice. Usually the right inlane drop is pretty torn up. That one is just starting to see a tiny bit of wear.

This wh20 is in way better shape than the crapy pics show, wish I could take better pics, it's alot better than most.thanks.

#63 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

Wonder how mine is ill take pic let u all see

#64 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Wonder how mine is ill take pic let u all see

Feel free to start your own thread with them.

#65 8 years ago

Thax for the advice beard? Is this your thread? it wld just be a bump for op and wldnt hurt anything wld it? I really dont wanna start a thread just for that ? Anyhow just thought id ask and keep bumping the thread but nevermind not a big deal . Gl on your hunt op

#66 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Thax for the advice beard? Is this your thread? it wld just be a bump for op and wldnt hurt anything wld it? I really dont wanna start a thread just for that ? Anyhow just thought id ask and keep bumping the thread but nevermind not a big deal . Gl on your hunt op

Yea it's my thread.

Op doesn't need your comparison pics on his FS thread.

#67 8 years ago

Pics of champion pub someone's trading me? Well hell let's see em!! Thanks

#68 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Yea it's my thread.
    Op doesn't need your comparison pics on his FS thread.

Thax for making all the rules for who does what great thing your on tonight or I wld of made a huge mistake . Who said I was comparing anything op is very nice ,I just wanted to know how mine looked bc apparently its a known wear spot ? Anyhow maybe go pay some more attention to your 2 month old for sale thread and maybe it will eventually sell ? Bump for op champion pub is a fun game with cool toys and theme.

#69 8 years ago

This is getting good just made some popcorn and got a cold beer. Good luck Mike

#70 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Thax for making all the rules for who does what great thing your on tonight or I wld of made a huge mistake . Who said I was comparing anything op is very nice ,I just wanted to know how mine looked bc apparently its a known wear spot ? Anyhow maybe go pay some more attention to your 2 month old for sale thread and maybe it will eventually sell ? Bump for op Champion Pub is a fun game with cool toys and theme.

Pipe down. No one wants to see your wear spot nor hear your 2 cents on every little thing on here.

#71 8 years ago
    Quoted from jrush2112:

Johnny! What's up bud? Long time, no hear! Still rockin time machine.

#72 8 years ago

I know one thing for sure that has wear spots...........bigd1979s keyboard, this dude is in everyone's thread lol

#73 8 years ago
    Quoted from jrush2112:

What's up johnny to hotie, just looken for a cp baby? Thought this would be long gone!

I'll take that sweet gnr that know one knows you have stuffed away in your backroom. Ha!!

#74 8 years ago

Jon I miss tm how's things on ur side of the lake ..who is this dumdass bigd1979

#75 8 years ago

Mike number is $$1000 + ww come and get it . john

#76 8 years ago
    Quoted from jrush2112:

Mike number is $$1000 + ww come and get it . john

You might wanna stick with your earlier plans of beer and popcorn lol

But thanks bro, I'll get that from you so how some way some day!

#77 8 years ago

Man, I was very interested in this thread when it was posted and curious to see how this thing is going to end. CP took a lot of crap against White Water. The way everyone made this thing sound it was a no brainer for someone with a CP to trade....yet this thing has lasted a week. Good luck OP. CP is a lot of fun. Very nice change in pace in a larger collection.

#78 8 years ago

Mike all is good bro u just sell it Iike 4days or maybe like 6 days hehe or trade it like 2days

#79 8 years ago
    Quoted from McPin54:

Man, I was very interested in this thread when it was posted and curious to see how this thing is going to end. CP took a lot of crap against White Water. The way everyone made this thing sound it was a no brainer for someone with a CP to trade....yet this thing has lasted a week. Good luck OP. CP is a lot of fun. Very nice change in pace in a larger collection.

I think it's a fair trade,both machines sell for similar $$, was hoping to trade vs selling outrite which I probably won't at this time.

I'm sure there's someone out there? Always is but timing is everthing.

#80 8 years ago

No question, timing is everything.
    White water has definitely climbed in price over the past few years and CP has just maintained. CP is a game I chased since I started collecting. Hard to find a nice one.

#81 8 years ago
    Quoted from jrush2112:

Jon I miss tm how's things on ur side of the lake ..who is this dumdass bigd1979

Not sure y im a dumbass all the sudden or what I did to you or anyone in this thread but I was just asking for a quick opinion? By the way ive helped this forum a alot more than most people as far as fixing issues and spending countless hours researching issues just to help other people.. I get asked for help a few times a week threw pm and I do what I can to help everyone. I ask a opinion one time and get ass chewed by the buffalo crew ? Anyhow gl op and heres another bump hope u find your trade. Also your wh20 for 4200 is a good deal considering its great condition.

#82 8 years ago

I'm really not to sure why everyone is ganging up on Darin and calling him names as well. I saw absolutely no reason why it was necessary to call him an asshole mostly. I'm relatively new to the pinball thing, and if it wasn't for his help (which he gladly gave me despite the difficulty) I would surely be out of the pinball life. My machines had major problems, he fixed them, taught me along the way as well. Now, I'm more knowledgeable about it, and don't feel like I'm doomed with broken machines. All this for nothing. He may be persistent on threads about things, but not for a negative reason, he's trying to learn more about the machines and sharpen his skills. So he can help the community, not to shit all over someone's ad which it seems everyone's so mad about. I'll support anyone trying to help someone out so they can play their games to their full potential. No fucking harm in that.

The comments scream jealousy, loudly. Who cares if he's asking the poster for pics of his machines. Between them two. No one else. It's a hobby, and dumb childish shit like this is why I got out of other hobbies. Fuck me if it's not front and center here with these eleventeen year olds. Christ!

#83 8 years ago

Yeah right, A decent man who actually CARED about the country.Elected by the the people and thrown out by his own party.

How long have you been following politics in Australia?

#84 8 years ago

Hhmmmm.....I just picked up this CP a few months ago, but to be honest I like W2HO much more. I am originally from Rochester, and am a huge Bills fan. If you throw in some good tickets to this Sunday's game against Cincy, I might have more of a reason to travel to Buffalo.

20150611_113542.jpg20150611_113542.jpg

#85 8 years ago

Dam some crazy crap after hours on the pinside! Lol..

I don't think anyone is jelous of anyone on this thread broklyndrug haha. We all have people that piss us off on this forum from time to time,comes with the hobby(anyhobby) no harm done,but this is or was? A for sale/trade post .

That atf looks great as well, I think you miss buffalo hooch333 come on back and bring that cp with you.

#86 8 years ago
    Quoted from mjm697:

Dam some crazy crap after hours on the pinside! Lol..
    I don't think anyone is jelous of anyone on this thread broklyndrug haha. We all have people that piss us off on this forum from time to time,comes with the hobby(anyhobby) no harm done,but this is or was? A for sale/trade post .
    That atf looks great as well, I think you miss buffalo hooch333 come on back and bring that cp with you.

Hobby or no hobby, no need to call someone an asshole for no fucking reason. Plain and simple. And if you get pissed off at something someone is saying/said on the forum, there's way better ways of handling it than calling them an asshole, or even being an asshole about it. Believe me there are other options than being a complete dick about it, of course there are. Come on, how old are we here? I'm afraid to fucking ask.

Glws.

#87 8 years ago

Did you see the champion pub that just went up on craigslist?

#88 8 years ago
    Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Hobby or no hobby, no need to call someone an asshole for no fucking reason. Plain and simple. And if you get pissed off at something someone is saying/said on the forum, there's way better ways of handling it than calling them an asshole, or even being an asshole about it. Believe me there are other options than being a complete dick about it, of course there are. Come on, how old are we here? I'm afraid to fucking ask.
    Glws.

Relax.

BidD posts on everyone's threads ALL THE TIME. I'm not the only one that is tired of having to see his 2 cents on everything. Sometimes he posts non negative posts but sometimes his posts are detracting, just like his wanting to compare inlane pics to OPs on this thread. It's counterproductive to mjm's thread here.

And I can assure you: No one is jealous of anyone, especially "bigD". That's hysterical actually.

#89 8 years ago

There's always a reason!!! People sometimes add little inside jokes or blast someone from a previous thread that was closed etc,etc. I was tryen to be nice,If you don't have thick skin get outta the rain kid!

And hey,I guess I'm liking sports? This is turning into a boxing match!! Ding ding!

#90 8 years ago

Not sure what happened with my quote??

Everyone has a reason to blast somebody! It usually stems from other posts,stupid comments,etc,etc if you don't have thick skin get out of the rain kid!

#91 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Relax.
    BidD posts on everyone's threads ALL THE TIME. I'm not the only one that is tired of having to see his 2 cents on everything. Sometimes he posts non negative posts but sometimes his posts are detracting, just like his wanted to compare inlane pics to OPs on this thread. It's counterproductive to mjm's thread here.
    And I can assure you. No one is jealous of anyone. That's hysterical actually.

There's counterproductivity on every thread I visit usually. Everyone has the right to say whatever they want and it happens wether we like it or not. I'm just saying don't get butthurt if the man is asking for information on something wether it be on this thread or any thread.

Me reading this, with everyone attacking him back to back and calling him an asshole was hysterical. Because to people who just see this thread and all the frustration means somethings up. These guys must hate this guy, maybe even hold somethings against him? Him trying to find out something about pinball? Is that a radical crime to call him an asshole and patronize him on a pinball site, dedicated to, you guessed it..... pinball.

I'm relaxed, maybe you are the guys who should relax in the first place. Yeah, the "kid" is saying this.

Quoted from mjm697:

Not sure what happened with my quote??
    Everyone has a reason to blast somebody! It usually stems from other posts,stupid comments,etc,etc if you don't have thick skin get out of the rain kid!

#92 8 years ago

There's counterproductivity on every thread I visit usually. Everyone has the right to say whatever they want and it happens wether we like it or not. I'm just saying don't get butthurt if the man is asking for information on something wether it be on this thread or any thread.
    Me reading this, with everyone attacking him back to back and calling him an asshole was hysterical. Because to people who just see this thread and all the frustration means somethings up. These guys must hate this guy, maybe even hold somethings against him? Him trying to find out something about pinball? Is that a radical crime to call him an asshole and patronize him on a pinball site, dedicated to, you guessed it..... pinball.
    I'm relaxed, maybe you are the guys who should relax in the first place. Yeah, the "kid" is saying this.

I didnt realize your a lawyer as well as a new troll,Welcome to the club asshole, you also felt the need to add your 3 page novel to this so how are you any different? If you're looking for a group hug you're probably not going to get one. It's my thread! If anyone should be pissed it's me, and I honestly don't care,I think it's " hysterical" as you say.
    Haha.

If you need a hug I'm available after work so hit me up, if I were a psychiatrist Id offer you some 1 on 1 time to vent your much needed frustrations.

Peace.

#93 8 years ago

Listen hero, no one is butt hurt or whatever odd lingo you wanna call it. I for one am annoyed at his constantly posting on these threads. I don't care if you have a crush on this dude or not. He's annoying as hell.

Everyone has now littered their crap on ops thread. Let's just move on. Write him a love letter or something.

#94 8 years ago

Lol I thought this thread was about trading a White Water for a Champion Pub? guess not

#95 8 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Lol I thought this thread was about trading a White Water for a Champion Pub? guess not

Got 1? I want it!

#96 8 years ago

You are going to regret your decision, believe me

#97 8 years ago
    Quoted from mjm697:

Got 1? I want it!

Nope, I am fresh out. I do have a White Water. I like the game play but do not have enough time on it yet to be completely sold. Good luck in your hunt. Surely someone will trade you with all of the WH20 love around these parts

#98 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Listen hero, no one is butt hurt or whatever odd lingo you wanna call it. I for one am annoyed at his constantly posting on these threads. I don't care if you have a crush on this dude or not. He's annoying as hell.
    Everyone has now littered their crap on ops thread. Let's just move on. Write him a love letter or something.

That is some funny shit, i am still cracking up about it.

#99 8 years ago

PM sent

#100 8 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

You are going to regret your decision, believe me

Then I just trade cp for another pin . Ha!

There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-whitewater-trade-for-champ-pubetc/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.