image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Pretty sure Mike was asking $8k for that game, did he lower it to sell?

IIRC, Mike actually listed his WH20 for 11k. I don't know what it sold for, but I was very tempted and almost pulled the trigger. I decided against it because I already had a very nice example for $3-4k. Despite my affection for the title, just doesn't seem to get respect from many players/collectors. B/W produced 7000 units, so there are plenty to go around...

#52 8 years ago

Its crazy how for sale adds go anymore...that being said in person most people feel white looks amazing. I understand the whole rafting in summer clothes with snow mountains....who gives a F.

Long story short it took a lot of time and money to make it look like this. If someone wants to save money I am happy to remove the color dmd and knock down the price $300. I will do that to any of my titles with color dmds

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

It's amazing anyone comes on this site to post a for sale ad.
Glwts op. Sorry you're dealing with this crap on your threads.

I was really nervous about selling a game here but things went super smooth and my game sold to a great guy in less than a day. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-pro-stern-2013-2018 Maybe I left money on the table but either way, I was happy with what I got and so was the buyer. One of those, I wanted to sell it for more but I priced it at the price I would have paid for the game if I was the buyer. Maybe I just got lucky too... Just don't want people thinking that selling on here is all bad, thus the only reason I mention it.

For this one, I just think the challenge here is that the people that are willing to spend $10K on a WW are looking more for a name brand restorer doing the work and for it to be more original. This game will just need:
- Person that is willing to pay $10K for a game (small market already)
- Has the cash to spend (even smaller market)
- OK with a non-branded restore. Not saying it's not a good restore but there is confidence in a Keller, McCune, HEP, etc restore. You know what you are getting. With someone else you may get just as good or you may get some corners cut. Hard to tell in pics sometimes too.
- Wants a non-original based restoration (cuts that market much smaller)
- Appreciates the mods that are done to the game and are willing to pay for them

I'm not voicing opinion on this game specifically just my experience. All the top dollar games I've been around to help sell all went to hard core collectors that wanted more originality. I'm sure there is someone out there that matches the needed criteria, just may take time to find them and they may not be on this site or willing to pay $10K.

#54 8 years ago

SOLD, outside pinside

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 39.95
Hardware
RavSpec

$ 12.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-white-water-williams-1993-2002/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.