image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: White Water (Williams, 1993)

Added: February 3rd, 2016 Ended: February 4th, 2016
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 10,000

Item description

Selling off my collection, all games are OBO

This one might be the hardest to let go.

Fully restored with mostly new stuff added! Here is a list but like all my games I forget stuff!

Fully restored cabinet with new decals, inside sanded and looking like new
Powder coated white
New topper dome cover
Color DMD
Mirco pf with extra clear added
New ramps
mirror blades
White boulder set
Abominable snowman instead of bigfoot
cliffys
shooter rod
bear and owl
new plastics
new star post
all new flipper rebuilds/bats
led flipper buttons
new targets
all new pop bumer parts
k, theres more but you get the idea....like new!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Omaha, NE, US

Seller insights

These are Pinballer22's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinballer22's stats page

#2 5 years ago

pics 1

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3 5 years ago

More avl at req, pm with questions

#4 5 years ago

Why are you selling your collection? Can't wait for pics.

#6 5 years ago

Nice looking machine snowyetti Likey but that price not in a million years lol well maybe then;)glwts

#7 5 years ago

Prices high but also probably my most expensive restore. Add up the parts and u will quickly see

#8 5 years ago

It's a beauty

#9 5 years ago

Price is good... for a high end restore

#10 5 years ago

From experience, white water is one of the most expensive to restore. When mine is done I will have more than 8k in it.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

From experience, white water is one of the most expensive to restore. When mine is done I will have more than 8k in it.

Your getting ripped off

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Your getting ripped off

Actually if you are sending it to someone to be professionally done that is a steal with the base game included in the price.

#14 5 years ago

Very nice machine! WOW

#15 5 years ago

Looks like you fixed the 'lite lock' target inserts? I recall on Mirco pf's these were left blank (just a green light).

Nice machine. May need to find the buyer who is really into the white mountains / Rudolph motif, but if that's their cup of tea then this is their machine!

#16 5 years ago

I understand it will take the right buyer. All high end stuff and when you customize it doesn't help. Someone is out there though

#17 5 years ago

It must be Christmas.

#18 5 years ago

Very nice

#19 5 years ago

Beautiful!

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Your getting ripped off

Professional restores are expensive man. He has every bit of 10k or very close to it in this thing. This thing is loaded and customized.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Professional restores are expensive man. He has every bit of 10k or very close to it in this thing. This thing is loaded and customized.

Take a look at his Dr. Who *restore*. It is not *professional* all you have to do is look at the clearcoated pf. So saying he has every bit of 10k in this is disingenuous unless a different person did the restore.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Take a look at his Dr. Who *restore*.

Hard to tell here...all I can see it blue blown out light

#23 5 years ago

Dung...get off my threads and blow yourself. If your not interested move along.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Nice machine. May need to find the buyer who is really into the white mountains / Rudolph motif, but if that's their cup of tea then this is their machine!

I'd be interested in a Whitewater but that snow theme turns me off. It's cool looking though and definitely unique but not for me.

#25 5 years ago

I am not a big fan of legs and lockdown bars, and rails being painted. However, I have never seen your machine before. I think that the white looks really sharp, and compliments the game very well. Unfortunately I do not have the extra funds to buy a 10K game, but if I did I would love to have that machine. It definitely stands out. I wish you the best with the sale. : )

#26 5 years ago

Beautiful!

#27 5 years ago

What an uggo

#28 5 years ago

I didn't know HEP had a brother.

#30 5 years ago

I think a Mike D restoration chrome sold for like 6-7k, an I know a chromed HEP sold for just under 10.

For this kind of cash I would suggest MUCH better pictures.

I have only seen one other full white WH20, (unless this is the same one).. I will leave it at that.

#31 5 years ago

I will get better pictures tonight or tomorrow. 10k was a starting point and I did say OBO.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Unfortunately, the restoration cost has 0 to do with what it's worth (to another Pinsider/collector). I have a HEP AFM that cost me 13k to restore. Does that mean it's worth 13k? NO. I'd be lucky to get 9-10k for it!

That said, if this were being sold by a pinball retailer, 10k would probably be a good deal Yesterday I saw a players condition STTNG selling for ~9k! In any event, WH20 is an awesome pin...GLWTS! Since your price isn't firm, I'm sure you'll get some nice offers.

#33 5 years ago

Am I the only one who doesn't like the white? Too much, too bright, makes me think of a skiing theme and not rafting. Stick all the white stuff on a Wipeout and leave the poor Whitewater alone.. nothing wrong with stainless..

#34 5 years ago

White just doesn't go well with this theme. It just screams snow,snow,snow which has nothing to do with water rafting. Anyhow GLWS Op.

#35 5 years ago

Great game. Excellent job on the restore.

Don't listen to these picky knuckleheads. JMO.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

I think a Mike D restoration chrome sold for like 6-7k, an I know a chromed HEP sold for just under 10.

Pretty sure Mike was asking $8k for that game, did he lower it to sell?

#37 5 years ago

For sale, my Dixon Ticonderoga #2 - Fully restored (new paint and new eraser installed) $50 OBO.

I said OBO so just completely ignore my asking, thanks.

#38 5 years ago

Too bad my buddy Tracelifter isn't around--he could add some personal insight about the cost of restoring vs. what you are gonna get for the finished product...

#39 5 years ago

Nice!! I like all things snow, and that is some "cool" modding!

GLWS.

#40 5 years ago

With all the snow how is the guy in the raft on the playfeild still wearing shorts and a tee shirt. Must be freezing his nuts off.

#41 5 years ago

Rafting trip ruined. Tons of time and hard work. Wrong captain.

#42 5 years ago

Well the game certainly is different.
Needs more "blue" though or maybe this is all black light...
Kudos for creativity.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Pretty sure Mike was asking $8k for that game, did he lower it to sell?

I think he started there and it fell. I remember because I thought it was a steal. Could be wrong. Iceman bought it I believe.

#44 5 years ago

It's amazing anyone comes on this site to post a for sale ad.

Glwts op. Sorry you're dealing with this crap on your threads.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

It's amazing anyone comes on this site to post a for sale ad.
Glwts op. Sorry you're dealing with this crap on your threads.

Didn't you just get ejected from a for sale thread for doing the same thing tho? regardless I cant wait to see all my buddies at Allentown and play some pinball and party .

#46 5 years ago

Its a very nice wh20 for sure especially if you like the white look. You have a nice collection op I hope everything is ok and you can keep some pins

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Didn't you just get ejected from a for sale thread for doing the same thing tho? regardless I cant wait to see all my buddies at Allentown and play some pinball and party .

only did that to prove a point and let someone (a known troll) get a taste of his own medicine. Obviously you don't comprehend intent very well.

Darin: you're about the most annoying poster in this site. Look at your activity. You've posted on about 13 Fs threads in 2 days. All adding your 2 cents. Why don't you take a break for awhile? We'd all love it.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

only did that to prove a point and let someone (a known troll) get a taste of his own medicine.
Darin: you're about to most annoying poster in this site. Look at your activity. You've posted on about 13 Fs threads in 2 days. All adding your 2 cents. Why don't you take a break for awhile? We'd all love it.

Lol i know you were just making a point on that mb thread which I even mentioned in it taking up for you all. Ive never been ejected or ignored that i know of and get asked pretty regularly for help. I usually just give info or say glws nice pin and thats not hurting anyone's thread unlike alot of others (not referring to you) . This is what this place is for and I dont really care what you or others dont like as I have enough friends on here and in the hobby for a lifetime.

#49 5 years ago

Christ.

Op glwts.

#50 5 years ago

I love White Water it is such a great game with a unique layout and fantastic art. I always thought that White Water was undervalued compared to Monster Bash and Attack from Mars. I like the look of the white it really pops. GLWS

Bump for a good guy

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside