image-809.jpg
image-415.jpg
image-356.jpg
image-176.jpg
image-853.jpg
image-279.jpg
image-564.jpg
image-431.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rock914.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Game will be shopped by time sale happens. Whysnow please stop posting in every one of my threads Jesus Christ youre like that fly that won't stop buzzing. Most people suggested around 4-4200. I'm not in a rush to move these. Maybe I'll keep the topper and sell the game for less of it doesn't move at this price but I have interest at this price point. My donation just ran out, and quite frankly there's too many pests on here right now for me to even consider donating ATM

Wait, ok i don't know the fight here but too many pests for you to donate?? You are using this site to sell a game right? If this site helps you sell the game i would really hope to see a donation. Good luck with your sale you are free to ask any price you wish its your game.

#15 9 years ago

Since this thread is going nowhere and should probably be deleted i will add some opinions. To me it appears like you are trying to move this without shopping it. I say this because normally a pin is listed once it is actually ready to sell. I could be wrong. If this was shopped fully functional new boulders ect.. i think your price might be better received. Databean and everyone else is free to use the site without donation so why point that out? My issue is profiting from this particular site without a small contributions but again personal feeling and nothing wrong with it. Remember these comments are just peoples opinions and some are helping to educate those interested, try not to take it personal. Welcome everyones opinion and defend why the machine is worth your asking price or simply ignore.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Cool rock. I know all that. I am shopping the pin, I listed it before hand as sometimes you'll have someone who wants to shop these out themselves and put leds etc. This has been in a home environment for 15 years and it didn't get played a lot. It doesn't have a ton of grime on the Playfield it's not going to be a tough shop job. The only areas that have ball trails are places you can't get to without removing Ramps or on some of the Ramps which will come right out upon disassembly. Just taking apart the pin is the most time taking of the shopping. I am not in a rush to sell any of my games. So if someone wants it unshopped I would take a few hundred off like I should, or I'll shop it in the meantime and that's fine too. Notice how I never post negative on anyone else's threads? Just the kind of person I am. I'll defend myself but I am not going to post on other people's threads just to be an ass. Why would anyone do that? I don't have time to do that. I get one 8 hour window a week off work I'm not going to spend it trolling people I don't know.

Good point. If i can save a few hundred and do it myself that is the route for me more often than not.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rock914.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-white-water-wh20-for-sale-in-michigan?tu=rock914 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.