image-809.jpg
image-415.jpg
image-356.jpg
image-176.jpg
image-853.jpg
image-279.jpg
image-564.jpg
image-431.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider electriccircuit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

White Water wh20 for sale in Michigan

Added: 2015-03-19 05:25:14 UTC • Ended: June 12th, 2015
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 3,500

Game hasn't been shopped yet. Nice Playfield. One slingshot (right has the tip cracked) One Boulder on the front has a piece on top missing. Topper works and looks good. No credit dot. $3500

Item photos

image-750.jpg
image-907.jpg
image-948.jpg
image-394.jpg
image-562.jpg
image-431.jpg
image-564.jpg
image-279.jpg
image-853.jpg
image-176.jpg
image-356.jpg
image-415.jpg
image-809.jpg
image-826.jpg
image-593.jpg
image-763.jpg
image-256.jpg
image-221.jpg
image-625.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ElectricCircuit's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to ElectricCircuit's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

Fraser, MI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

#4 9 years ago

Game will be shopped by time sale happens. Whysnow please stop posting in every one of my threads Jesus Christ youre like that fly that won't stop buzzing. Most people suggested around 4-4200. I'm not in a rush to move these. Maybe I'll keep the topper and sell the game for less of it doesn't move at this price but I have interest at this price point. My donation just ran out, and quite frankly there's too many pests on here right now for me to even consider donating ATM

#7 9 years ago

You have to start somewhere. As I already have had interest at the price point I would be stupid to lower it until I am no longer having interest. This is a business for me not a hobby. Go into alpha or big toys and see what they are asking for a Hook (3200) a monster bash (15000) etc. For a company who sells pins I am more than reasonable. I'm not the person who plays it a while loses a few hundred and is fine with it because I got to play it. You should understand that. Used car dealers; same thing. Could sell a car for 3500-4000 but they are going to list it at the high end incase they find someone interested at that price.

#8 9 years ago

Thanks rock. My donation just expired. I understand your point about if it helps me sell something than donate; but I'm on the fence still. You should want to donate because you feel good being on this site not just because it helps you sell things. Craigslist helps you sel things too but no one donates. I don't get the feel good vibe here. If you think you should donate just because you sold a pin here than charge a fee to post in the marketplace which I would be fine with, or charge a fee to be a member here which I also would be fine with. There's about 4-5 peopl here who troll constantly me and others and they cost this site a lot of money. I would donate 100$ per pin sold if they weren't constantly bugging me. Which means I would have probably donated thousands had I never came in contact with these people. I understand robin has nothing to do with these select people but this is just how I feel. I probably will donate again but right now I don't like the few people that troll me here so I am still on the fence.

#9 9 years ago

Notice Dante hasn't donated, but he contributes to this site losing thousands as I don't donate for every pin I sell here because of people like him.

#11 9 years ago

I don't take it personal. The game will sell, no sweat off my back. If you look at your posts all you do is troll this site. All day every day. Did any of those nicer examples sell in Michigan? Nope. Find me a similar conditon white water for low threes please. Also do you really think people care what you think about games? Do you think you're some God of pinball that people actually care what you have to say? Sorry to tell you having a few pinballs doesn't make you a trained eye and you are not the KBB of pinball. I have bought a medevil madness recently for 3k, does that mean every one will sell at that price? There are deals to be had sometimes and other times people will just pay asking because they want something and can see it with their own eyes in person. You are one of those people that look all day long online for good deals on pinballs aka why you know about a whitewater on colorado craigalist lmao. Other people want to buy from a business as they don't trust people like you.

#14 9 years ago

I said it just expired they are good for a year.

#16 9 years ago

Cool rock. I know all that. I am shopping the pin, I listed it before hand as sometimes you'll have someone who wants to shop these out themselves and put leds etc. This has been in a home environment for 15 years and it didn't get played a lot. It doesn't have a ton of grime on the Playfield it's not going to be a tough shop job. The only areas that have ball trails are places you can't get to without removing Ramps or on some of the Ramps which will come right out upon disassembly. Just taking apart the pin is the most time taking of the shopping. I am not in a rush to sell any of my games. So if someone wants it unshopped I would take a few hundred off like I should, or I'll shop it in the meantime and that's fine too. Notice how I never post negative on anyone else's threads? Just the kind of person I am. I'll defend myself but I am not going to post on other people's threads just to be an ass. Why would anyone do that? I don't have time to do that. I get one 8 hour window a week off work I'm not going to spend it trolling people I don't know.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So if you are doing this for a business with the intention of making money, why wouldn't you get this game into the nicest shape possible and sell at the higher price? Might have better luck with your margins. I know it is harder than flipping the game, but it might help your rep a bit. Food for thought.

Just time constraints. Have 1200 pieces on location to tend to, home service calls, and I own a couple businesses to run. Can't redecal things takes too much time for what it's worth to me. If you didn't read up higher, it will be shopped before sale. That's about all I have time for on pins. We're a two man company with all this to do. Just opened a fun center in jackson as well. Can't hire anyone as no one around here knows how to fix and operate these things. Also never good to trust people with keys to your money boxes. 25% of businesses I have had games in have stolen once they got their hands on the keys. Or the keys magically get lost and you have problems down the road.

#21 9 years ago

hardly ever have a pinball sit for more than a few months.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

What I don't get is you claim your a business and compare yourself to real business' yet you have to ask what the game is worth? Shouldn't you know your margins and what the game is worth? I sell games here and there and have never had to go to the forums for a "price check" before I listed. If you sell 100'S of games as you claim this games price should be fairly obvious.why not just create a website post your games on it and ask whatever you like and stay away from people whom you consider trolls? Especially if you only have 8 hours a week it would save you time and hastle.

If you didn't read earlier I haven't sold a whitewater in a while. I figured I would ask to not be badgered when I listed it. A website would do nothing for me my average turn around on games like redemption, racers, megatouches is most times days I'll get a truck of 50 in and more then half leave the shop the same day to go to other operators or home owners who already know what I'm getting in and have paid for it. I sell 99% local so website would be more waste than good. Had I not asked for price I would have listed it for 4200 which is what I would take for the game. Always list things a few hundred more than the number you'll take as sometimes you'll get that buyer at asking.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

To the OP, I think the "disconnect" for you here - as an impartial observer - is the fact that Pinside is a community of hobbyists, and you are leveraging that "good will" by selling here.

The crazy thing is without operators / dealers like me there would be no hobbyists. There was a time when no one collected pinballs like they do now. The only games gottlieb, Bally, Williams, sega etc were selling was to operators. The industry was dead. We were buying getaways, bop, jm, for 5-600 used. Tz and Addams for 1600. That's why all the manufacturers sold their factories / stopped making pins.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Okay, this is obnoxious.

Yet you come back to post not knowing me. You don't seem to know a lot seeing as you sent me a random payment for a pin you were buying from someone else. Get with the program bud

#31 9 years ago

Anyhow back on topic I will take 4200 on this pin.

#33 9 years ago

Dude, I'm not going to argue with you but you clearly need to get the message. Your obnoxious and people don't want your games here. You go about everything the wrong way and act as though your going to "finish" every conversation. Yea I accidently sent you a payment for a pin. I don't get your point champ.

The point is If I was trying to cheat anyone or was dishonest why would I send your funds back? Don't act like you know what you're doing in life / talking about if you can't even get funds to the right email address. And as you say you're not going to argue with me clearly that's what you're doing. Do you know me? Nope. So every point you make has no validity. You guys want to price police me I'm not going to sit here and just lay down. I act just how I would in a real life situation. Funny thing is no one has ever said anything to my face and 90% of buyers take the game they are looking for home with them. You guys are all Internet tough guys. What have I done besides post a pinball for sale? Defend myself. All I get are trolls here. People who post on my for sale threads with no intention of buying. What's the point of that? You guys just bring down the site. Do you think I would ever go on any of your for sale threads and post? No. That would be stupid. At least 100 pinsiders have bought pinballs from me either directly on the site or indirectly from other places I have these for sale. The only person who has ever complained is keith who bought a POTC without looking it over enough. He got it home it had a few problems that I didn't know about as I had got the game in the same day he bought it. I went back, shoveled his driveway and walk and swapped him a different POTC. What they need here is to charge 20$ to post in the market and the forum without the ability of anyone else being able to post. If people have problems with a seller have a sub forum to point out the bad sellers. That would stop all this thread crapping that people do. As it does no good for someone to post on a for sale thread of they don't have interest in the machine. I know there is a marketplace where you can post only there but not as many people see the ad there imho. It would generate more money for robin and it would stop the trolls. This forum is supposed to be about pinball not thread crapping on for sale ads.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from boiler2331:

Man this is getting good. I feel kind of cheated now as I have been spending the past couple of hours watching the NCAA Madness, but think I made a mistake because there is way more drama here than the Tourney. .

Too bad valpo got ousted. Made 50 dimes on the Maryland moneyline. They played well though.

#37 9 years ago

I had indiana moneyline as well for 10 dimes that didn't come through after witchita played so well vs them I took them today moneyline and ATS vs kansas. They played so well with cotton being in foul trouble the whole game vs Indy that I knew they would play well vs KU. They have been trying to schedule that game with KU for years and finally got their chance today.

#38 9 years ago

Who Is saying your cheating anyone? Who is thread crapping? Your the only one around here acting like an Internet tough guy. If your business is so successful than stop trying to peddle your overpriced crap here. You sell hundreds of pins each year. It's pretty obvious no one is interested. Especially wth your demeanor. You get offended when you post items for sale in a forum when people don't agree with your description, if you don't want feedback, don't post on pinside. Pretty simple. I'm sure it won't be long for your next tough guy response.

Nah man I'm done with the drama it gets neither of us anywhere. Sorry for even going at it with you. I don't know you and you're probably a good guy. So am I, I just let people's words get to me more than I should and sometimes don't know how to take criticism as I feel people telling me how to run my own business isn't right. But I'm going to take it as a grain of salt. I do price my pinballs higher than some would like them but I have no problem taking offers or lowering them to move them. I'm all about turn over. Rather make a buck a million times than wait around trying to make a million once. I just don't want to short change myself as when I bought them back from the guy I gave him fair prices as I always do.

#41 9 years ago

Fair enough for me. Your getting close with your fish tales. I could use one for a bar. Headed to Chicago anytime soon?

I could be headed there. Another guy wants whitewater in ohio, so possibly. Need any redemption, shooting, keymasters, winners cubes, cranes, pretty much anything else?

#43 9 years ago

And this guy has no idea what he's even talking about. Look at his posts. He just follows me around I think he has some kind of crush on me honestly. He didn't look at the game he was buying long enough, it had some cracked plastics. I brought him another of the same game and he still wanted money. Sent money still trolls me. If you can't guess he's a tedious desk lawyer.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I am not here to take sides, BUT, I recently bought a HUO Tron Pro from ElectricCircuit. I got an excellent deal and the transaction was as smooth as can be. If the need/want came up, I would by from him again.
Now, do I think he is over priced on the WH2O? Yes, but you never know what kind of deal can be made unless you ask.

Thank you!

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I too bought a game from ElectricCircuit a couple of years ago. The deal went great and he and his Dad even changed out the DMD when I had a concern about the one that was in the game. He may come off a little rough on the group as we all do from time to time but in person I had no reservations and would buy from him again should the right game come up for sale.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Thanks john.

#49 9 years ago

I'm sad you got that pinball machines neon though that thing was cool!

#52 9 years ago

Yes we have another one I thought you bought that says "pinball machines" in all red. Also have another says " showroom open". We do still have that Budweiser carousel. He would probably sell it for
500. Idk if that's a deal or high priced. They are old and used to fetch 1000$ idk what they get anymore.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

I don't understand why you are still running a route if you have 1200 units. assuming whatever you have on route average $3000 per item that would mean you could cash out and be sitting on 3.6 million with an M. that's 180k a year at 5% interest. am I missing something? GLWS

Im 28 years old. Retirement long away. Some pieces are 5-6k a lot of good redemption stuff is 1k such as stackers cranes time busters etc. When I took over the business we had 600 games. Some places have 30k on games and make 800 total in two weeks. Some have thre pieces and make 200$ every day. It's hit and miss. I split all the money three ways my dad, me, company. So yes I make a very good living but nowhere near time to retire. We do have over 1.5mil in equipment though, yes. I couldn't live off 500k. I spend 200-500k a year between living and updating equipment.

#63 9 years ago

No I couldn't live off 500 the years I put 300 of it back into new equipment and bills / repairs. If I open up one fun center a year that's 80k+ alone. If I go used games. I gamble too much as well and no rehab is when you gamble more than you can afford to lose. Lifetime I am way up. I buy stupid toys when I hit.

#65 9 years ago

$4100 price drop.

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Now, we know you're full of shit.

no im actually one of the 1% who profit on games / poker / craps.

#76 9 years ago

Games being sports.

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from Damon:

This is a common theme among compulsive gamblers, hope OP gets some help

I don't need help lmao I love it it's my favorite hobby. I don't mind losing a few thousand here and there the losses are nothing compared to the wins. I just love playing. Hit 50k on ohio state moneyline vs Oregon this year. When you have money to spend you don't need help. It's when you don't have money and spend it that's where you have a problem. Floyd may weather bets 1 million on games does he have a problem? Yes, too much money is his problem.

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

I'll bet you 50k your game doesn't sell for $4,250 to a pinsider.

Considering I dropped the price to 4100 already I would agree. I have Intrrest in all the pins right now maybe even a bulk buy happening. Fish tales already went to a pinsider.

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from Damon:

50k on Ohio, 50k on maryland, 10k on Indiana=110k gambled, even if you made 2 million dollars pre tax last year that would mean that you willingly gambled over 10% of your yearly income this year within just those 3 games. It seems a bit compulsive, whether winning or not. To put this into perspective, Floyd Mayweather is looking at about 180 million of his paquiao fight and probably another 100 million in endorsements. Assuming he didn't schedule another fight this year he'd take home about 130 million after taxes, a 1 million dollar bet by Floyd would be 1.3% of his yearly income. He would need to bet 11.7 million dollars to bet the same amount of yearly income on 3 games

Yes I try to make every dollar I can on sales or buying them to resell would Be pointless. Regardless of what I do in my personal life im going to make any extra dollar I can on the business side. My normal wager is 500-1000 a game but when you get up big and can only withdraw 2500 a week you make bigger bets. I do double or nothing bets a lot when I'm up all profit.

#85 9 years ago

You guys must be bored in life to still be following my for sale thread and posting nonsense. Maybe you guys are the ones that need help.

#86 9 years ago

Funny because every pinsider I talk to out of here says how sad you guys are and that you are just losers posting because you have nothing better to do.

#87 9 years ago

I make a post happily telling someone I won a bet vs their hometown and now you guys think you're my accountant or financial advisor lmao. Good tries. Also It takes a matter of minutes to check on these threads on my phone. It's always pulled up in a window.

#88 9 years ago

Also about ten people, four of which you all consider highly respectable pinball people have pmed me just to tell me they don't sell anymore on here or even come on here anymore because of people like you. Ruining the hobby. And to the guy who said operators /dealers kills the industry; you are far far from right. Why do you think companies went out of business? Pins were not making money any longer on route, operators started using video pokers and other games instead. This led to way less new games being bought from the manufacturers. Hardly anyone collected pinballs back then. My dad said there was the occasional 1 machine in a basement but nothing like the collectors now. And back then he was doing home service 50 hours a week, he seen ALOT of what people had in their houses. All the way from Indiana to ohio and in Michigan.

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from Damon:

My mistake, you don't seem compulsive at all

Even if I am who the hell are you and what does it have to do with pinside or selling a pinball? Get a life.

#95 9 years ago

I don't live in roseville, that's where the shop is... :$

1 week later
#98 9 years ago

3800 it's at expo now

#99 9 years ago

3700 for white water!

#101 9 years ago

Thanks Aaron. You my friend kick ass at pinball!

#102 9 years ago

Morning bump 3700

#104 9 years ago

3700 bump on whitewater. May have a buyer but they havent responded back today yet so still for sale.

#108 9 years ago

$3600 price drop!

#110 9 years ago

I would have to call a couple of my sources. Let me check around Paul, shoot me a pm to remind me tomorrow

#114 9 years ago

Game is spoken for

#116 9 years ago

Deal fell through it is still available. First 3500 gets it.

#117 9 years ago

Okay last price drop or I think im going to trade it away. $3400. Lowest cash price I can accept.

#124 9 years ago

Game has sold thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider electriccircuit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-white-water-wh20-for-sale-in-michigan?tu=electriccircuit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.