image-809.jpg
image-415.jpg
image-356.jpg
image-176.jpg
image-853.jpg
image-279.jpg
image-564.jpg
image-431.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider earflaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

I don't take it personal. The game will sell, no sweat off my back. If you look at your posts all you do is troll this site. All day every day. Did any of those nicer examples sell in Michigan? Nope. Find me a similar conditon White Water for low threes please. Also do you really think people care what you think about games? Do you think you're some God of pinball that people actually care what you have to say? Sorry to tell you having a few pinballs doesn't make you a trained eye and you are not the KBB of pinball. I have bought a medevil madness recently for 3k, does that mean every one will sell at that price? There are deals to be had sometimes and other times people will just pay asking because they want something and can see it with their own eyes in person. You are one of those people that look all day long online for good deals on pinballs aka why you know about a whitewater on colorado craigalist lmao. Other people want to buy from a business as they don't trust people like you.

Here, here...well said.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

So, you're saying you DON'T feel good being on this site and that's why you haven't donated yet? Thus, you're using Robin's site as a way to make a living. You then sell games, but you don't want to contribute and help the guy (who kills himself to keep this site running. NOT to mention the work the mods also put in) who's helping you make a living!?
Seems to me that you're a user and the more you post the deeper your foot goes in your mouth and down your throat. Keep it up and you'll have to be extremely cautious of sitting down or bending over. Your foot just might pop out your...

ElectricCircuit - I read these posts as I was interested in your WW game and thought the price was in the ball park. I think others read your post as well because they too were looking for a deal and were let down when they can't find a bargain that they can make money on down the road. Don't let their loathing comments deter you from selling your game or jade your Pinside experience. I'm sure I speak for the majority that use this wonderful site for its intention in pursuing the hobby we love so much.

Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so too is the very reason a guy who pays $200,000 for a car that was made over 50 years ago. If I were closer and didn't extend myself on the 3 pins I recently bought, I would buy this and be proud of whatever deal we struck. Let the predators say their thing as they always do, put the blinders on and carry on my friend. Cheers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider earflaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-white-water-wh20-for-sale-in-michigan?tu=earflaps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.