image-809.jpg
image-415.jpg
image-356.jpg
image-176.jpg
image-853.jpg
image-279.jpg
image-564.jpg
image-431.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

I'm sad you got that pinball machines neon though that thing was cool!

You mean this one? Not really "pinball" but its still cool and I love it. Thanks again for selling it to me. You still got that carousal ?

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

P1200147.JPGP1200147.JPG
#52 9 years ago

Yes we have another one I thought you bought that says "pinball machines" in all red. Also have another says " showroom open". We do still have that Budweiser carousel. He would probably sell it for
500. Idk if that's a deal or high priced. They are old and used to fetch 1000$ idk what they get anymore.

#53 9 years ago

I think I remember seeing the "pinball" one but you guys didn't want to sell it.
$500 for the carousal is about right if its fully working and clean. Ebay prices are all over the map.
BTW: If you want to sell that Pinball neon let me know but send me pics as I dont remember much about it, I'd only want it if its OLD school neon.
Thanks

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#54 9 years ago

I don't understand why you are still running a route if you have 1200 units. assuming whatever you have on route average $3000 per item that would mean you could cash out and be sitting on 3.6 million with an M. that's 180k a year at 5% interest. am I missing something? GLWS

#55 9 years ago

Too bad valpo got ousted. Made 50 dimes on the Maryland moneyline. They played well though.

You made $50k on this? You're in the wrong business. Sell your stuff, retire, become pro gambler.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

I don't understand why you are still running a route if you have 1200 units. assuming whatever you have on route average $3000 per item that would mean you could cash out and be sitting on 3.6 million with an M. that's 180k a year at 5% interest. am I missing something? GLWS

Im 28 years old. Retirement long away. Some pieces are 5-6k a lot of good redemption stuff is 1k such as stackers cranes time busters etc. When I took over the business we had 600 games. Some places have 30k on games and make 800 total in two weeks. Some have thre pieces and make 200$ every day. It's hit and miss. I split all the money three ways my dad, me, company. So yes I make a very good living but nowhere near time to retire. We do have over 1.5mil in equipment though, yes. I couldn't live off 500k. I spend 200-500k a year between living and updating equipment.

#58 9 years ago

Im 28 years old. Retirement long away. Some pieces are 5-6k a lot of good redemption stuff is 1k such as stackers cranes time busters etc. When I took over the business we had 600 games. Some places have 30k on games and make 800 total in two weeks. Some have thre pieces and make 200$ every day. It's hit and miss. I split all the money three ways my dad, me, company. So yes I make a very good living but nowhere near time to retire. We do have over 1.5mil in equipment though, yes. I couldn't live off 500k. I spend 200-500k a year between living and updating equipment.

ahhhh. say no more. I too love high roller room blackjack. I understand completely.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

ahhhh. say no more. I too love high roller room blackjack. I understand completely.

So good.

#61 9 years ago

I don't take it personal. The game will sell, no sweat off my back. If you look at your posts all you do is troll this site. All day every day. Did any of those nicer examples sell in Michigan? Nope. Find me a similar conditon White Water for low threes please. Also do you really think people care what you think about games? Do you think you're some God of pinball that people actually care what you have to say? Sorry to tell you having a few pinballs doesn't make you a trained eye and you are not the KBB of pinball. I have bought a medevil madness recently for 3k, does that mean every one will sell at that price? There are deals to be had sometimes and other times people will just pay asking because they want something and can see it with their own eyes in person. You are one of those people that look all day long online for good deals on pinballs aka why you know about a whitewater on colorado craigalist lmao. Other people want to buy from a business as they don't trust people like you.

Here, here...well said.

#62 9 years ago

Couldn't live off 500k a year? Have you considered rehab?

#63 9 years ago

No I couldn't live off 500 the years I put 300 of it back into new equipment and bills / repairs. If I open up one fun center a year that's 80k+ alone. If I go used games. I gamble too much as well and no rehab is when you gamble more than you can afford to lose. Lifetime I am way up. I buy stupid toys when I hit.

#64 9 years ago

I thought you were talking 500K personal income. Never mix business and pleasure. You are not your company

#65 9 years ago

$4100 price drop.

#66 9 years ago

Someone please buy the game so this thread dies and goes away...

#67 9 years ago

What's with the "CP" below the left flipper? Did someone mistakenly think that they purchased a Champion Pub? Good luck with the sale.

#68 9 years ago

Thanks rock. My donation just expired. I understand your point about if it helps me sell something than donate; but I'm on the fence still. You should want to donate because you feel good being on this site not just because it helps you sell things.

So, you're saying you DON'T feel good being on this site and that's why you haven't donated yet? Thus, you're using Robin's site as a way to make a living. You then sell games, but you don't want to contribute and help the guy (who kills himself to keep this site running. NOT to mention the work the mods also put in) who's helping you make a living!?

Seems to me that you're a user and the more you post the deeper your foot goes in your mouth and down your throat. Keep it up and you'll have to be extremely cautious of sitting down or bending over. Your foot just might pop out your...

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

So, you're saying you DON'T feel good being on this site and that's why you haven't donated yet? Thus, you're using Robin's site as a way to make a living. You then sell games, but you don't want to contribute and help the guy (who kills himself to keep this site running. NOT to mention the work the mods also put in) who's helping you make a living!?
Seems to me that you're a user and the more you post the deeper your foot goes in your mouth and down your throat. Keep it up and you'll have to be extremely cautious of sitting down or bending over. Your foot just might pop out your...

ElectricCircuit - I read these posts as I was interested in your WW game and thought the price was in the ball park. I think others read your post as well because they too were looking for a deal and were let down when they can't find a bargain that they can make money on down the road. Don't let their loathing comments deter you from selling your game or jade your Pinside experience. I'm sure I speak for the majority that use this wonderful site for its intention in pursuing the hobby we love so much.

Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so too is the very reason a guy who pays $200,000 for a car that was made over 50 years ago. If I were closer and didn't extend myself on the 3 pins I recently bought, I would buy this and be proud of whatever deal we struck. Let the predators say their thing as they always do, put the blinders on and carry on my friend. Cheers.

#70 9 years ago

Personally I don't think the price is out of line either. I was hunting these for awhile and just bought one up in Canada.

One I looked at for $3500 on Cleveland Mr. Pinball was in horrid shape. DMD fading, wear everywhere, planked and drill hole in faded cab. It was a mess.

$4100 isn't bad. It's a superb pin. One of THE best I feel. I actually think it's top 5 all time.

#71 9 years ago

How the hell does him donating or not have anything to do with his sale? Or more or less any of the other comments.

FFS people, here's the machine, here's the price, you want it, do your homework and whatever level of inspection you need to, if you don't, move on.

Some of you need to price police every machine like you it's your obligation or something.

#72 9 years ago

The crazy thing is without operators / dealers like me there would be no hobbyists. There was a time when no one collected pinballs like they do now. The only games gottlieb, Bally, Williams, sega etc were selling was to operators. The industry was dead. We were buying getaways, bop, jm, for 5-600 used. Tz and Addams for 1600. That's why all the manufacturers sold their factories / stopped making pins.

Sounds like you killed pinball while us hobbyists saved it.

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Personally I don't think the price is out of line either. I was hunting these for awhile and just bought one up in Canada.
One I looked at for $3500 on Cleveland Mr. Pinball was in horrid shape. DMD fading, wear everywhere, planked and drill hole in faded cab. It was a mess.
$4100 isn't bad. It's a superb pin. One of THE best I feel. I actually think it's top 5 all time.

I've always felt the same when in the purchaser's shoes. You have so many people say "it's a $3,200-$3,500 game" or "I got mine in 1764 for one haypenny and the playfield is ubermint with no VUK divit."

The reality of the situation, as I found it was that anything in the $3,500 range is typically thrashed, or, if not it's on the other side of the Counrty and sells lightning fast so it's like winnng the lottery to scoop a decent one at a decent price. I bought my first WH20 for about $4,200 on eBay, put lots of work into it, and sold it at a loss because I just couldn't bring my self to ask that much for it (which I'm fine with.) I do think $4,100 is too steep for this one (not as an asking price but as a selling price.) I don't even think I'd feel good at $3,750.

I ultimately broke down and paid a premium for very very nice one. My thought is, if you're going to pay a premuim for a game, pay a primium for a really nice example. I have no regrets about that.

I also think that for around $4,500 (maybe more, maybe less), if you're willing to ship, AND act fast, you can get a pretty darn nice one from a reputable pinsider.

#74 9 years ago

I gamble too much as well and no rehab is when you gamble more than you can afford to lose. Lifetime I am way up.

Now, we know you're full of shit.

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Now, we know you're full of shit.

no im actually one of the 1% who profit on games / poker / craps.

#76 9 years ago

Games being sports.

#77 9 years ago

no im actually one of the 1% who profit on games / poker / craps.

This is a common theme among compulsive gamblers, hope OP gets some help

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from Damon:

This is a common theme among compulsive gamblers, hope OP gets some help

I don't need help lmao I love it it's my favorite hobby. I don't mind losing a few thousand here and there the losses are nothing compared to the wins. I just love playing. Hit 50k on ohio state moneyline vs Oregon this year. When you have money to spend you don't need help. It's when you don't have money and spend it that's where you have a problem. Floyd may weather bets 1 million on games does he have a problem? Yes, too much money is his problem.

#79 9 years ago

I'll bet you 50k your game doesn't sell for $4,250 to a pinsider.

#80 9 years ago

I don't need help lmao I love it it's my favorite hobby. I don't mind losing a few thousand here and there the losses are nothing compared to the wins. I just love playing. Hit 50k on ohio state moneyline vs Oregon this year. When you have money to spend you don't need help. It's when you don't have money and spend it that's where you have a problem. Floyd may weather bets 1 million on games does he have a problem? Yes, too much money is his problem.

50k on Ohio, 50k on maryland, 10k on Indiana=110k gambled, even if you made 2 million dollars pre tax last year that would mean that you willingly gambled over 10% of your yearly income this year within just those 3 games. It seems a bit compulsive, whether winning or not. To put this into perspective, Floyd Mayweather is looking at about 180 million of his paquiao fight and probably another 100 million in endorsements. Assuming he didn't schedule another fight this year he'd take home about 130 million after taxes, a 1 million dollar bet by Floyd would be 1.3% of his yearly income. He would need to bet 11.7 million dollars to bet the same amount of yearly income on 3 games

#81 9 years ago

Please help me as I don't understand.

Seller is a high roller making north of $500k per year which includes substantial gambling winnings. He has limited time as he is busy with all his other activities. Yet he is worried about pricing this right which would mean the difference of a few hundred in his pocket, but loosing thousands is no big deal in his gambling enterprise. And he continues to check in here also. Did I get all that right?

OP, if you want it sold with no hassles list it for 3,500 and it will be gone. No more stress in your life. You can get back to the craps table.

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from nutshell79:

Please help me as I don't understand.
Seller is a high roller making north of $500k per year which includes substantial gambling winnings. He has limited time as he is busy with all his other activities. Yet he is worried about pricing this right which would mean the difference of a few hundred in his pocket, but loosing thousands is no big deal in his gambling enterprise. And he continues to check in here also. Did I get all that right?
OP, if you want it sold with no hassles list it for 3,500 and it will be gone. No more stress in your life. You can get back to the craps table.

Well done. Honestly, this is one of the most lol-worthy FS threads I've ever come across.

Quoted from Jam_Burglar:I'll bet you 50k your game doesn't sell for $4,250 to a pinsider.

And please, I think you mean 50 dimes.

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

I'll bet you 50k your game doesn't sell for $4,250 to a pinsider.

Considering I dropped the price to 4100 already I would agree. I have Intrrest in all the pins right now maybe even a bulk buy happening. Fish tales already went to a pinsider.

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from Damon:

50k on Ohio, 50k on maryland, 10k on Indiana=110k gambled, even if you made 2 million dollars pre tax last year that would mean that you willingly gambled over 10% of your yearly income this year within just those 3 games. It seems a bit compulsive, whether winning or not. To put this into perspective, Floyd Mayweather is looking at about 180 million of his paquiao fight and probably another 100 million in endorsements. Assuming he didn't schedule another fight this year he'd take home about 130 million after taxes, a 1 million dollar bet by Floyd would be 1.3% of his yearly income. He would need to bet 11.7 million dollars to bet the same amount of yearly income on 3 games

Yes I try to make every dollar I can on sales or buying them to resell would Be pointless. Regardless of what I do in my personal life im going to make any extra dollar I can on the business side. My normal wager is 500-1000 a game but when you get up big and can only withdraw 2500 a week you make bigger bets. I do double or nothing bets a lot when I'm up all profit.

#85 9 years ago

You guys must be bored in life to still be following my for sale thread and posting nonsense. Maybe you guys are the ones that need help.

#86 9 years ago

Funny because every pinsider I talk to out of here says how sad you guys are and that you are just losers posting because you have nothing better to do.

#87 9 years ago

I make a post happily telling someone I won a bet vs their hometown and now you guys think you're my accountant or financial advisor lmao. Good tries. Also It takes a matter of minutes to check on these threads on my phone. It's always pulled up in a window.

#88 9 years ago

Also about ten people, four of which you all consider highly respectable pinball people have pmed me just to tell me they don't sell anymore on here or even come on here anymore because of people like you. Ruining the hobby. And to the guy who said operators /dealers kills the industry; you are far far from right. Why do you think companies went out of business? Pins were not making money any longer on route, operators started using video pokers and other games instead. This led to way less new games being bought from the manufacturers. Hardly anyone collected pinballs back then. My dad said there was the occasional 1 machine in a basement but nothing like the collectors now. And back then he was doing home service 50 hours a week, he seen ALOT of what people had in their houses. All the way from Indiana to ohio and in Michigan.

#89 9 years ago

My mistake, you don't seem compulsive at all

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from Damon:

Even if I am who the hell are you and what does it have to do with pinside or selling a pinball? Get a life.

#91 9 years ago

Check in on a for sale thread and find the rant has taken over.
Unknown.jpegUnknown.jpeg

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from Damon:

compulsive liar maybe.

i love when EC talks/brags/embellishes his finances. if 10% were true, he'd still be the wealthiest guy in Roseville, MI. i think the average income in that city is under 40k.

on a positive note, his game descriptions and pictures have really improved.

#93 9 years ago

Yes I try to make every dollar I can on sales or buying them to resell would Be pointless. Regardless of what I do in my personal life im going to make any extra dollar I can on the business side. My normal wager is 500-1000 a game but when you get up big and can only withdraw 2500 a week you make bigger bets. I do double or nothing bets a lot when I'm up all profit.

Sound like you need a Good sized Local ??
I get paid every week. be it $200 or $20,000 if you have to wait to get paid that is B.S.
I don't trust Offshore shops.

And like it tell the people.

It is only a Gambling problem if you lose all the time !

GLWS and the hobby

Brian

#94 9 years ago

I don't think I can eat anymore popcorn,I'm stuffed from watching this "For Sale" thread.

#95 9 years ago

I don't live in roseville, that's where the shop is... :$

#96 9 years ago

Maybe you should offer the game up in a bet. Which NFL teams do you like?

#97 9 years ago

Notice Dante hasn't donated, but he contributes to this site losing thousands as I don't donate for every pin I sell here because of people like him.

Just for the record, I've donated.

1 week later
#98 9 years ago

3800 it's at expo now

#99 9 years ago

3700 for white water!

#100 9 years ago

It played nice at expo.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-white-water-wh20-for-sale-in-michigan/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.