Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by badbilly27
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC04605.jpg
photo 2-3.JPG
photo 3.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,600

for sale

For sale: White Water white modded in Chicago

Added: October 11th, 2015 Re-listed: 1 time Ended: July 8th, 2016

Item description

She's a beauty and better in person:

- New play field(s)
- New ramps
- White treatment throughout (legs, coin door, side rails, mountains, etc)
- Pinball Pro speakers
- Mirror blades
- Color DMD
- LED throughout

https://plus.google.com/photos [phone number removed] 27502/albums [phone number removed] 041

Looking to sell or consider trades for Metallica, GoT or Kiss Premium editions or Hobbit.

Item photos

photo 3.JPG
photo 2-3.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

https://plus.google.com/photos/105254041572838927502/albums/6150385629542193041

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Prospect Heights, IL, US

Seller insights

These are badbilly27's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to badbilly27's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Wow great deal if you like the white wh20 new playfields and ramps plus the hreat mods wow .

#3 3 years ago

Love me some White Water!

Pretty good deal on this one considering the upgrades. Might have to look past those LEDs. Easy enough fix for the new owner, though.

GLWTS.

#4 3 years ago

Wow! That's really nice looking. I wish I the funds. GLWS!

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Love me some White Water!
Pretty good deal on this one considering the upgrades. Might have to look past those LEDs. Easy enough fix for the new owner, though.
GLWTS.

LEDs look GREAT in my opinion!

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from DB62:

LEDs look GREAT in my opinion!

You cannot even see anything. Haha. How are you supposed to play it? Wouldn't stop me from buying it, but definitely better choices for LEDs in this game IMO.

#7 3 years ago

White Water is tough to LED. Seems like folks tends to go a little over board with blue (I assume because water is kind of blue?). I much prefer various whites in the GI with a little color here and there. Below is a pic of my White Water.

Regardless, OP's price is solid, with or without an LED adjustment. Who ever picks up this beauty is getting a good deal!

DSC04605.jpg

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You cannot even see anything. Haha. How are you supposed to play it? Wouldn't stop me from buying it, but definitely better choices for LEDs in this game IMO.

Blue and purple LEDs, when pictures are taken, always turn out way brighter and more colorful and washed out than they really are in person.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from DB62:

Blue and purple LEDs, when pictures are taken, always turn out way brighter and more colorful and washed out than they really are in person.

Fair enough. Thought your comment was based off the pic. Didn't realize you've seen it in person. I stand corrected. I want to see some close ups of that white yeti. I love that mod.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Fair enough. Thought your comment was based off the pic. Didn't realize you've seen it in person. I stand corrected. I want to see some close ups of that white yeti. I love that mod.

No problem ... LEDs are very subjective and people either love them, hate them, or are somewhere in between. Plus, everyone likes them done in soooo many different styles and ways.

To each there own. As long as it's your pin and you like it a certain way, that is what matters most!

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

White Water is tough to LED. Seems like folks tends to go a little over board with blue (I assume because water is kind of blue?). I much prefer various whites in the GI with a little color here and there. Below is a pic of my White Water.
Regardless, OP's price is solid, with or without an LED adjustment. Who ever picks up this beauty is getting a good deal!
DSC04605.jpg

Agreed Idid mine like this after prior owner had all blue which was ridiculous imo

#14 3 years ago

Thanks for the bumps guys.

For the record, I was not a fan of the white mountains, blue led lights, etc. when I first saw pics of this game years ago. I like more original treatments. A fellow pinsider and friend who did the mod and owned it told me to come over and check it out in person. Blew (or blue) my socks off!! The thing is beautiful in person - it really is. The white mountains and blue provide a snow/water effect that is breathtaking. Even people who don't care for Wh2o who come over, stop and comment how awesome it looks in person. No one thinks they would like it and then when they see it in person - it's just freaking cool. And you can see the balls just fine - not that dark in person.

Alabaster your lighting is well done too. One of my friends has done something similar to yours and it looks great.

It's a terrific, unique and challenging game. Feel free to personalize the leds when you get it - but give it a looksy like this first. May be surprised like I was.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

DSC04605.jpg

Your led job really lets the pf art shine. Ya gotta see the art...right?

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Ya gotta see the art...right?

This isn't a GoT thread.

#17 3 years ago

I've seen it in person and it's pretty darn amazing. Bump for Billy! And I've played it by the way. Flippers are tight. Plays fast. Good stuff.

#18 3 years ago

Bump. Lots of interest but no deposit yet. Expo is coming.

#19 3 years ago

Rafting is a warm weather thing, so I have to turn my brain off when playing one of these snow/ice conversions. They do look cool though. I'd finish this one off by swapping bigfoot with Bumbles the yeti.

#20 3 years ago

Just responded to a few PMs sent the other day. Apologies was traveling.

1 month later
#21 3 years ago

Anyone have a Met Premium?

3 weeks later
#22 3 years ago

Tentatively sold - awaiting deposit.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside