Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 6,987 (Firm)
Price is firm
Added: March 1st, 2016
Ended: April 12th, 2016
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)
* WH20 - CQ Full Restoration *
This is a domestic White Water that has undergone a complete two-stage restoration (by former owner, Linoleum, and me) that literally spared no expense. The list is extensive...
Playfield - everything populating the PF is new/NOS and in mint condition:
- New Playfield - Clearcoated Mirco (both upper and lower)
- All New Mountains
- All New Ramps
- All New Targets, Decals,
- All New SS Hardware
- All New Flippers
- All New Titan Rubber
Topper - Topper is as nice a topper as exists - and in a day when there are none available, this is quite a thing. It is a NOS Foil that is mint and absolute stunning matched with an entire new Great Lakes Chase Light system
- NOS Topper Foil
- New Plastic Stand
- New Dome Case
- New Great Lakes Chase Lights, Harness and Board - enabling use of LED's if desired (they are installed and look awesome); different water fall patterns are an option
- New Rottendog Board
- Flippers - Full Rebuilds/powerful and responsive
- New Color DMD - beautiful
- New Pinball Pro Speaker System
- New OEM Coin Door
Cabinet - the Cabinet is a decent original - not perfect. I opted for well done touch-ups (with correct paint) versus decals, preferring the original. If you wanted this game 100% "perfect" this would be the only thing left to do.
- Missing Plastic Mod (best mod you can do IMO, and corrects what is essentially a missing part)
- Full LED's - Non-Ghosting Cointaker - Tasteful White GI's make the PF pop.
- SS Lockdown area refurbished, with new stickers
- New PF Glass
- New Legs
- New Blue (matching) PlasticLeg Guards
- New Mirror Balls
- New Flipper Buttons and Plunger/Assembly
- Full Manuals
- No Errors or Restarts; game plays flawlessly, with no weird drains or other none-sense.
The money went into this game - big time -to the tune of many thousands. I haven't done an exact tabulation of what I spent (not counting labor) but I know it's at least in the $7k's.
Prefer Cash Deal - but Trades Considered - see my Wishlist (+/- cash as appropriate). Prefer games in excellent condition.
Pickup in Marblehead preferred - but will consider Domestic Shipping via STI.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.