Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by biglaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMAG1199 (resized).jpg
IMAG1199 (resized).jpg
Nurse gOOd bOdy (resized).jpg
IMAG1143.jpg
IMAG1137.jpg
IMAG1138.jpg
IMAG1135.jpg
IMAG1139.jpg
IMAG1141.jpg
IMAG1150.jpg
IMAG1153.jpg
IMAG1154.jpg
IMAG1159.jpg
IMAG1155.jpg
IMAG1156.jpg
IMAG1158.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#19 6 months ago

So if this sold in less than a half a day at $4000 are you all still suggesting the price it too high? Maybe if you keep telling yourself that the value of all pins are less than market it will come true. I doubt it but who knows...

Congrats on the sale op! A fair market price on a super fun pin.

#22 6 months ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

There is a sucker born every day. Just because it sold doesn’t make it a good deal.

Idk. The price is $500 less than the low side of the pinside average price. As a result it sold in less than a day to someone who I am sure is happy with their purchase. I guess that all depends on your definition of “good deal.” Seems like it must have a been a good deal to someone and I’m sure if he had passed there would have been plenty to take his place in line

#25 6 months ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I missed out on a nice one for 3.5k just a few weeks ago.

How long did that last for sale? I missed out on $75 TX Sector last year. I called within 5 minutes of posting..... gone. A $3500 white water is a needle in a haystack these days and just like this one, is gone fast

#27 6 months ago
Quoted from gliebig:

A day. I had a verbal agreement with the seller to hold it one day for me. Even offered to send him a deposit. He said no worries. haha. I called the next day to schedule a time to pick it up and he said he sold it. Same price too. What a dick move.

That seems to be the way it goes more times than not these days. Good deals do still exist. They just go super fast

3 weeks later
#32 5 months ago

Ugh.... this is so tempting. I have wanted to get a white water back forever

2 weeks later
#54 5 months ago

I really would love to have this and while I have the money..... I am a tight wad and really just don’t want to let go of it at the moment. But honestly the longer it sits the more tempted I am

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside