IMAG1141.jpg
IMAG1150.jpg
IMAG1153.jpg
IMAG1154.jpg
IMAG1159.jpg
IMAG1155.jpg
IMAG1156.jpg
IMAG1158.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: White Water

Added: 2019-04-06 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (May 19th, 2019) • Ended: May 20th, 2019
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 3,800 (Firm)

Price is firm

Players condition whitewater. Leds, Topper is very nice decal but no waterfall effect. Have new clear dome from starship fantasy still in box. Does have some insert wear and some scuffs on head decals. Price is 3800 firm. Not interested in trades at this time. Can palletize and wrap in moving blankets for extra 50.00 but buyer makes all arrangements if shipping. Can do more pics if needed.

Item photos

IMAG1137.jpg
IMAG1143.jpg
IMAG1138.jpg
IMAG1141.jpg
IMAG1153.jpg
IMAG1150.jpg
IMAG1139.jpg
IMAG1135.jpg
IMAG1154.jpg
IMAG1159.jpg
IMAG1155.jpg
IMAG1156.jpg
IMAG1158.jpg
IMAG1199 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are biglaw's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to biglaw's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Riner, Virginia, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 119.99
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

#2 5 years ago

Always so far away

Good luck with the sale

#3 5 years ago

This will be gone really fast at this price. Hell Shadow machines ate nlw selling for $4200 so I feel like you must think its Christmas to be selling at this price.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

This will be gone really fast at this price. Hell Shadow machines ate nlw selling for $4200 so I feel like you must think its Christmas to be selling at this price.

U think? Its condition isn't the best and the topper is missing? Be a great restore candidate tho but no original topper cld be difficult/expensive to find.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U think? Its condition isn't the best and the topper is missing? Be a great restore candidate tho but no original topper cld be difficult/expensive to find.

nope won't matter, at that price it'll sell quick. always hope for a new topper in the future.

#6 5 years ago

The panel has spoken. The price is nice!

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

nope won't matter, at that price it'll sell quick. always hope for a new topper in the future.

In what future?

New topper has been discussed for years and it ain’t happening.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

In what future?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-ideas-for-white-water-topper/page/7

#9 5 years ago

I’ll believe it when I see it.

#10 5 years ago

How much is having a "waterfall effect" really worth?

This is still a good price for the unique and fun gameplay it offers.

#11 5 years ago

Ok again let me reiterate this again for the slow and challenged this is a top 20 plus game have you not seen the prices of pins lately if not i suggest u head over to marketplace and have a look.This is completely underpriced in my mind and anybody who doesn't realize it I guess that's on them. Who cares if it doesn't have a topper at this point 26 years later most of these games don't have toppers. Those of us who are lucky enough to have a topper add that value into the game and it only means more money that doesn't negate the fact that this game is an awesome game. OP if I was closer I would buy this and sit on it cause its only going up in value.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Ok again let me reiterate this again for the slow and challenged this is a top 20 plus game have you not seen the prices of pins lately if not i suggest u head over to marketplace and have a look.This is completely underpriced in my mind and anybody who doesn't realize it I guess that's on them. Who cares if it doesn't have a topper at this point 26 years later most of these games don't have toppers. Those of us who are lucky enough to have a topper add that value into the game and it only means more money that doesn't negate the fact that this game is an awesome game. OP if I was closer I would buy this and sit on it cause its only going up in value.

Thanks tried to put at very good price imo. Considered wear around some inserts and cab condition and not original topper. When pricing. Plays great. Had several offers at 3500 and appreciate offers but if can't get 4000 I will just keep it..

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Who cares if it doesn't have a topper

Everyone, I mean literally everyone who looks at buying this title cares about the topper because it's possibly the coolest one ever. I'm not a topper guy at all and I care about the topper. That said I don't really disagree with you that this is priced fairly based on the pictures I've seen and the fact the price on this game has gone absolutely nuts the last 18 months. If it were closer I'd probably ask to see it in person, I kick myself in the ass for some of the deals I passed on / missed out on two years ago. Now all that being said, I personally am not convinced that it's worth what it is presently getting but market dictates value even if I've moved on to other games at those price points.

GLWS!

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Everyone, I mean literally everyone who looks at buying this title cares about the topper because it's possibly the coolest one ever. I'm not a topper guy at all and I care about the topper. That said I don't really disagree with you that this is priced fairly based on the pictures I've seen and the fact the price on this game has gone absolutely nuts the last 18 months. If it were closer I'd probably ask to see it in person, I kick myself in the ass for some of the deals I passed on / missed out on two years ago. Now all that being said, I personally am not convinced that it's worth what it is presently getting but market dictates value even if I've moved on to other games at those price points.
GLWS!

I can totally appreciate your rationale on this. The facts are the facts and the market has gone nuts. Its not me who is saying this is underpriced its the market. Everyone who is offering $3500 i get it u want the game and don't wanna pay what the market is dictating. Doesn't change the fact that pin prices have jumped a minimum of 25% over the last 12 months. If you are naive and don't realize this then just go and look at archived ads for games. Being mad at somebody because of stating the facts is just illogical. It's not me setting the prices it's everybody who's decided they want a pinball machine and is willing to over pay for that game that had inflated the prices.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I can totally appreciate your rationale on this. The facts are the facts and the market has gone nuts. Its not me who is saying this is underpriced its the market. Everyone who is offering $3500 i get it u want the game and don't wanna pay what the market is dictating. Doesn't change the fact that pin prices have jumped a minimum of 25% over the last 12 months. If you are naive and don't realize this then just go and look at archived ads for games. Being mad at somebody because of stating the facts is just illogical. It's not me setting the prices it's everybody who's decided they want a pinball machine and is willing to over pay for that game that had inflated the prices.

The guy defending the high price just happens to own one as well. Shocker.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

The guy defending the high price just happens to own one as well. Shocker.

Funny how thats always the response. Again it's not me setting the prices. I'm shocked you guys donxt see the rising prices in the marketplace for far lesser of games and then are shocked when better games also go up

#17 5 years ago

........ like i said!!

#18 5 years ago

I did not think it was going to last that long. Great going with sale!

#19 5 years ago

So if this sold in less than a half a day at $4000 are you all still suggesting the price it too high? Maybe if you keep telling yourself that the value of all pins are less than market it will come true. I doubt it but who knows...

Congrats on the sale op! A fair market price on a super fun pin.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

So if this sold in less than a half a day at $4000 are you all still suggesting the price it too high?

There is a sucker born every day. Just because it sold doesn’t make it a good deal.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

In what future?

guy just about has it down, so to answer your question......….your future!

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

There is a sucker born every day. Just because it sold doesn’t make it a good deal.

Idk. The price is $500 less than the low side of the pinside average price. As a result it sold in less than a day to someone who I am sure is happy with their purchase. I guess that all depends on your definition of “good deal.” Seems like it must have a been a good deal to someone and I’m sure if he had passed there would have been plenty to take his place in line

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

LOL. If you think you are going to find a worki ng Whitewater in the current market under 4k, all I can say is good luck with that. You'll be looming for a long time.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

LOL. If you think you are going to find a worki ng Whitewater in the current market under 4k, all I can say is good luck with that. You'll be looming for a long time.

I missed out on a nice one for 3.5k just a few weeks ago.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I missed out on a nice one for 3.5k just a few weeks ago.

How long did that last for sale? I missed out on $75 TX Sector last year. I called within 5 minutes of posting..... gone. A $3500 white water is a needle in a haystack these days and just like this one, is gone fast

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

How long did that last for sale? I missed out on $75 TX Sector last year. I called within 5 minutes of posting..... gone. A $3500 white water is a needle in a haystack these days and just like this one, is gone fast

A day. I had a verbal agreement with the seller to hold it one day for me. Even offered to send him a deposit. He said no worries. haha. I called the next day to schedule a time to pick it up and he said he sold it. Same price too. What a dick move.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

A day. I had a verbal agreement with the seller to hold it one day for me. Even offered to send him a deposit. He said no worries. haha. I called the next day to schedule a time to pick it up and he said he sold it. Same price too. What a dick move.

That seems to be the way it goes more times than not these days. Good deals do still exist. They just go super fast

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Just to be clear this was not me.

1 week later
#29 5 years ago

Good Luck with the Sale of this White Water Biglaw ... U said No Trades are Welcome , but would U consider it Now ?

Just ask_N 4 thOse that R N driving Distance frOm U ... B cOol , B_R

1 week later
#30 4 years ago

Putting it back up. The guy that wanted it had some personal issues come up and really hated not to be able to do purchase. Any way had few offers and appreciate them. But if I can't get 4000. For it I will just keep it. Will help with shipping as far as palletizing if needed.

#31 4 years ago

Priced about right for no topper and condition of PF. Everything’s overpriced. I quit buying for the most part. This will sell though.

#32 4 years ago

Ugh.... this is so tempting. I have wanted to get a white water back forever

#33 4 years ago

Great to deal with. Happy with what I bought from him. GLWS

#34 4 years ago

This would sell in no time in Seattle at $4k even with the so so topper....I guess I live on wrong coast.

#35 4 years ago

@vidgameseller has a White Water topper for about tree fiddy.

#36 4 years ago

I purchased it for $325 (was tree fiddy a reference from South Park?) that said, If i do finally locate a WW, providing it has an original topper, I would sell the topper to whomever purchasing this game. I may even purchase it myself, stranger things have happened.

Quoted from Agent_Hero:

@vidgameseller has a White Water topper for about tree fiddy.

#37 4 years ago

Color GI is the work of Satan...

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I purchased it for $325 (was tree fiddy a reference from South Park?) that said, If i do finally locate a WW, providing it has an original topper, I would sell the topper to whomever purchasing this game. I may even purchase it myself, stranger things have happened.

Just missed out on that, and I've got a machine missing a topper. I'd be interested if you end up not needing it.

#39 4 years ago

If this game were in Denver it would have been gone in a matter of hours. I have two guys wanting one of these for this price right now.

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Yes I tried to get it to was to late. Sounds ironic but if it doesn't sell would like to have one. But will see always hope on the guy real close on remake.

#41 4 years ago

Damn I’d love to take this off your hands but I’d have to sell a couple to make it happen

#42 4 years ago

I can't believe this is still active after 27 days. One of Williams best games... $4K. Steal!

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I can't believe this is still active after 27 days. One of Williams best games... $4K. Steal!

I had it pending for little while. For a guy that had bought another pin from me. But had some personal issues come up and had to pass..

#44 4 years ago

Bump ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nurse gOOd bOdy (resized).jpgNurse gOOd bOdy (resized).jpg
#45 4 years ago

Speechless. One of the great B/W titles... way under priced IMO

1 week later
#46 4 years ago

Back up guy paid deposit and final payment. But decided wanted to use that money to buy another one of my pins.. while we were going over it noticed upper playfield has a small wear spot. So dropped price to 3800.00. Thanks for offers but 3800.00 is firm.

IMAG1199 (resized).jpgIMAG1199 (resized).jpg
#47 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

far from a steal with that kind of insert wear

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

far from a steal with that kind of insert wear

Notice that everyone claiming this is such a “Great deal” hasn’t bought it yet lol

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Notice that everyone claiming this is such a “Great deal” hasn’t bought it yet lol

And oddly enough it’s priced cheaper than your tftc you’re selling for a whopping $3950. Without color dmd.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

And oddly enough it’s priced cheaper than your tftc you’re selling for a whopping $3950. Without color dmd.

And oddly enough you haven’t bought either one but here you are on the topics

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 119.99
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-white-water-56?hl=wamonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.