• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Walter_White_S5B (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

what the hell Blackbeard? why the downvote? if you know something the rest of us don't, why not just share it? otherwise, downvoting me for trying to protect my fellow hobbyists is pretty lame. the worst that happens from my comment is the seller proves he's legit and sells his game. the best that happens is folks don't walk into a trap. i don't know what you need to bite your tongue about.

The ad is "too good to be true," written incoherently, first post ever, zero pics...I would say at the very least "caution" is warranted. Don't see how you could come to any other conclusion.

Will somebody please explain to me what the fuck this means, and why it's included in a For Sale ad for a "White Watert?":

"A friend that went knocked on the door and wants to buy it so it may be tentatively sold . Will have to see what happens"

#15 2 years ago

Even by the all-too-familiar Pinside standards of "Canadian posting after a 12-pack of Labatt's," this is one bizarre, and confusing post.

I'm still trying to figure out what it means...his friend that went and knocked on the door...and said he wants to by it... but we have to see what happens...

Look, I know not everybody here is an English major, but this ad reads like it was written by a Speak N Spell on dying batteries after a 2 week bender.

Oh, and Blackbeard is firmly in his corner and wishing the "seller" good luck for some reason.

Just a big bowl of bizarre.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

if you cant trust a random stranger on the internet who can you trust?

You certainly can't trust the friend that went and knocked on the door.

I keep thinking of the Three's Company opening credits.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Just seems like you're slamming yet another FS ad at a decent price. Granted he needs more pics, but you're becoming a nuisance in my opinion.

Granted, needs more pics. Also, needs more actual game for sale rather than an obvious illiterate scam.

I'm starting to think the Pinball Price Police force needs to up its admission standards a little. Is there really nothing on the exam about possible scams and the stuff to look for, or is it solely focused upon asking price and zero about anything else?

For example, I would put this as a question on the Pinside Price Police Form Exam:

"You see an ad for a Whitewater priced well below 'market value.' The ad - which misspells the name of the game, along with the word 'buy,' - also includes the following incoherent sentence fragment: 'A friend that went knocked on the door and wants to buy it so it may be tentatively sold .'

Do you see any obvious red flags on this for sale ad, and if so, what are they?"

#48 2 years ago

Is this still available???

PM SENT PM SENT

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-white-water-129?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.