(Topic ID: 126488)

For sale: Wheel of Fortune (Stern, 2007)

By TomN

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by TomN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150510_173414.jpg
P1130004.JPG
P1130005.JPG
P1130003.JPG
P1130001.JPG
P1120998.JPG
P1120999.JPG
P1120996.JPG
P1120994.JPG
P1120993.JPG
P1120992.JPG
P1120990.JPG
P1120987.JPG
P1120985.JPG
P1120982.JPG
P1120983.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Wheel of Fortune (Stern, 2007)

Added: 2015-05-04 22:19:50 UTC • Ended: July 27th, 2015
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

Make offer

Purchased the game last summer and am looking to thin out the herd a bit. Price is OBO...Game is a nice example. No cracked or broken plastics. PF is clean with a few LED's strategically located. Replaced two of bobblehead coils and rebuilt the flippers. (Changed the left flipper coil) Everything works as it should. Have an extra bobblehead coil bracket I can throw in. They seem to fire a ton and just thought I may need an extra one day. DMD is crisp as is the in pf marquee. Cab and head have a few minor dings and scratches as seen in the photos. Feel free to PM or call with any additional questions

Item photos

P1120977.JPG
P1120973.JPG
P1120976.JPG
P1120979.JPG
P1120983.JPG
P1120982.JPG
P1120985.JPG
P1120987.JPG
P1120990.JPG
P1120992.JPG
P1120993.JPG
P1120994.JPG
P1120996.JPG
P1120999.JPG
P1120998.JPG
P1130001.JPG
P1130003.JPG
P1130005.JPG
P1130004.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are TomN's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to TomN's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

Lambertville, MI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

#2 8 years ago

Fun game, and good nudger. Finally got a few games on one of these...was very surprised by the uniqueness of the game. The outlane saves combined with the centaur-ish mini post to get the top lanes is a lot of fun. Saw at one point where it had a pinball themed "bonus puzzle" or something and the answer was Gobble Hole....pretty funny.

#3 8 years ago

Agreed...It is a fun game. I first played it at an expo several years back and had a blast. It took me a while to get used to the two drain lanes between the flippers. Forced me to nudge more then I normally do. Bowen has a good tutorial video up at PAPA if you haven't checked that out yet...Very cool.

#4 8 years ago

great alternative translite and custom instruction card opportunities

#5 8 years ago

Just a heads up...

Tom is a great guy to deal with. I vouch for him 100%...he's friggin' awesome.

Wheel of Fortune: You won't find another game that shoots like it. I enjoyed it when I had one.

Pete

#6 8 years ago

Wife wouldn't let the alternative translite in my house...I tried

Thanks for the nice comments Pete...Long time no see. Hope things are good with the family.

#7 8 years ago

just played this at Allentown and loved it! Of course with all the people I was only able to get 2 games on it. GLWS Tom

#8 8 years ago

You really need to get about 7-10 games on one that you can hear before you start to appreciate it. Once you get rolling with a couple of MB's and a mode or two it starts to really open up and get fun....Morning bump.

#9 8 years ago

Played it at Allentown too and my wife and I had fun on it.

#10 8 years ago

To be honest this is one of my favorite sterns its just a fun game to flip and nudge on

#12 8 years ago

Are you coming to VFW?

#13 8 years ago

No I'm not. I would really like to go though. Never been since I moved out of Michigan to the Chicago area. Miss my hometown a ton.

#14 8 years ago

Weekend bump. Local pickup preferred...Not sure if mentioned in listing or not.

#15 8 years ago

Love that game, but out of my budget.

#16 8 years ago

I stopped by Tom's yesterday to pick up a pair of NBAFB's and saw this machine as well. Playfield is really nice and the game plays well. Awesome seller too, Tom is a great guy and made everything super easy. GLWS!

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

I stopped by Tom's yesterday to pick up a pair of NBAFB's and saw this machine as well. Playfield is really nice and the game plays well. Awesome seller too, Tom is a great guy and made everything super easy. GLWS!

Thanks for the kind words. Same can be said of you as well Fred. It's enjoyable to meet such good people in the hobby. Send me some pictures of the FBs all set up in the their new home when you get a chance.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

great alternative translite and custom instruction card opportunities

Link to it please? Ive not seen it before.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Send me some pictures of the FBs all set up in the their new home when you get a chance.

Everybody's been having a blast with them. Some mother and son quality time:
20150510_173414.jpg20150510_173414.jpg

#20 8 years ago

Looks good. Are they having with them?

#21 8 years ago

Should have said having fun....wish I could type.

#22 8 years ago

Heck yeah! They figured out that if you play with less popular teams it's easier to get a high score.

Back on topic, somebody make Tom an offer on this nice WOF!

#23 8 years ago

Ha! That was my strategy as well. Good on them for working smart.

#24 8 years ago

I love my WOF.... Everytime I think about selling it, I play a couple of games and change my mind.

It plays like no other pin I've ever played. So much fun.

GLWS!

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I love my WOF.... Everytime I think about selling it, I play a couple of games and change my mind.
It plays like no other pin I've ever played. So much fun.
GLWS!

Couldn't agree more. WOF is the greatest nudging machine ever! So different than any other game. The spinning Wheel is awesome. The multi balls and modes are great. The call outs are funny. LOVE IT!

Don't think I'll ever get rid of it bump!

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Couldn't agree more. WOF is the greatest nudging machine ever! So different than any other game. The spinning Wheel is awesome. The multi balls and modes are great. The call outs are funny. LOVE IT!
Don't think I'll ever get rid of it bump!

Are you bringing yours to Pintastic? I've never gotten a chance to play one.

1 week later
#28 8 years ago

Price update Bump. I've had a few out of state offers but would really prefer to keep things local. Anyone looking to freshen things up a bit throw me some trades...Would certainly listen to offers.

#29 8 years ago

I'm so tempted to offer my Taxi as part of a trade, but I think I'll hold off for now. GLWS though!

#30 8 years ago

Jackbot? Local.... Racine

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I'm so tempted to offer my Taxi as part of a trade, but I think I'll hold off for now. GLWS though!

Darn! Love Taxi. It's one of my favorite from that era.

Thanks for the tease.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wheel-of-fortune-stern-2007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.