IMG_20181023_205756 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210116 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_205834 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210150 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210208 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210154 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210214 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210248 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Wheel of Fortune

Added: 2018-10-23 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 3 times (February 27th, 2019) • Ended: March 6th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 4,000 (OBO)

Price is firm
Open for offers

Nicest Wheel of Fortune you will ever see, playfield, plastics and ramps are perfect, no wear anywhere.

Video:

Note that the dmd is fine, pixel xl2 camera can’t seem to record it properly.

Running 6.02 game code, which fixes a few of the known bugs!
Flipper fidelity speakers
Side mirrors
Cointaker interactive back box
Trough and backboard lights
Lighted shooter rod
Lighted flipper buttons
Full powder coating (except coin door)
Full LED
External headphone jack
External game volume control

Probably some other things I'm forgetting. Beautiful game, plays very well.

Cash sale only, no trades. I can ship if you arrange it. Cleared bank wire transfers only if shipped.

Item photos

IMG_20181023_205723 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_205740 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_205730 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_205744 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_205821 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_205756 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210116 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_205834 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210208 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210150 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210154 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210214 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210248 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210255 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210305 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Lermods's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Lermods's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Upper Freehold, NJ, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

#2 5 years ago

Great seller and a very nice WOF GLWTS.

#3 5 years ago

Bump, that looks like my old WOF! GLWS.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Bump, that looks like my old WOF! GLWS.

Indeed, it is...great work on it! Like a museum piece.

Also possibly interested in a met pro trade.

#6 5 years ago

Made a short video of the game. Forgot to mention it has an external headphone jack and external game volume control.

#7 5 years ago

Would trade toward a met pro too.

#8 5 years ago

Installed unofficial 6.02 code last night.

#10 5 years ago

Looks like I may have a sale/trade pending.

#11 5 years ago

Buyer has gone radio silent, local guy too. Still for sale...sheesh.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Buyer has gone radio silent, local guy too. Still for sale...sheesh.

I hate it when that happens. Everybody walks around with a cell phone in their hand but they can't answer a simple text or email. Even if the answer is not what you want to hear

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I hate it when that happens. Everybody walks around with a cell phone in their hand but they can't answer a simple text or email. Even if the answer is not what you want to hear

Especially when the guy literally says over email, "I want it, hold it for me" and then nothing. No big deal, another buyer will get a real nice WoF.

#14 5 years ago

Great seller. Very nice looking machine!

#15 5 years ago

Bump for a great, underrated game.

#16 5 years ago

Buyer surfaced, doesn't want it. Sick relative in a far off land, couldn't move other games, etc., but graciously would take it for $500 less contingent on me delivering.

Still for sale. Got word my MBr is shipping this week so would like to move this, have some flexibility, but I won't firesale it. Make a reasonable offer if interested.

Shipping ok through sti if buyer arranges, done it many times without issue.

#17 5 years ago

That sucks. I had almost the same thing happen when I sold my AC/DC recently.

I recently sold 9 of my 12 pins. The three that made the cut were BM66, TSPP and WOF.

Yours is beautiful and I love the yellow powdercoat. Someone's getting a nice WOF.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Installed unofficial 6.02 code last night.

Sorry to derail the thread, but what's this 6.02 code you speak of?

#19 5 years ago

Buy with confidence, Rob is a great seller and his games are immaculate.

#21 5 years ago

Veteran’s day wheel bump...

5153B9B9-8B77-4D26-84A1-D900EE6CA5FA (resized).jpeg5153B9B9-8B77-4D26-84A1-D900EE6CA5FA (resized).jpeg
#22 5 years ago

If this was in California, it would have been gone in a couple of days.

I've had two unsolicited offers on mine through Pinside.

#23 5 years ago

It's quiet here on the right coast. I'm willing to ship and maybe help offset some of the cost of shipping. I sent my LOTR to Oregon recently with no issues.

That said, the more I play the game, the more I like it so I may reconsider, but for now it's still for sale.

Got to ramp rampage yesterday and some other wheel frenzy mode, no idea how.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Got to ramp rampage yesterday and some other wheel frenzy mode, no idea how.

Hit each of the lit letter shots (B-O-N-U-S), then hit the bonus shot to start one of the modes on the bonus wheel

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

Hit each of the lit letter shots (B-O-N-U-S), then hit the bonus shot to start one of the modes on the bonus wheel

I do recall doing that twice last night.

#26 5 years ago

Bump.. look forward to the monster bash remake mods!

#27 5 years ago

Bump for a great seller!

1 week later
#28 5 years ago

Still available...make a reasonable offer if interested, have some motivation to sell it with mbr coming in.

#29 5 years ago

Great game great seller

#30 5 years ago

I offered $4500 shipped a few weeks ago if you got desperate enough. I'm not sure if that offer still stands at the moment though. My boy has autism and his first real dental work is tomorrow. They are putting him to sleep to do it. The anesthesia bill alone is going to be $1600. I have a feeling this dentist appointment would have bought the WOF

#31 5 years ago

Hope all goes well with your son.

I'd be willing to split the shipping cost with any buyer. Buyer, however, must make all arrangements.

#32 5 years ago

Bump! This was mine, and it’s the nicest WOF you will find. Someone needs to buy this. Pin with low plays and mods is worth it.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Hope all goes well with your son.
I'd be willing to split the shipping cost with any buyer. Buyer, however, must make all arrangements.

Thank you.

When I sold my Mustang premium last year, the buyer set up the shipping. Whatever company they used came in, wrapped it up with blankets and plastic and carried it away. All I had to do as the seller was open the front door.

#34 5 years ago

If I did not promise my wife I would not buy any more games I would buy this ..has any one played a wof what’s it like

#35 5 years ago

I don't have $4500, and don't have a-list games, but if you're open to trades for older stuff please let me know. I really enjoy WOF and have only played it once, but it was super fun.

Chris

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I don't have $4500, and don't have a-list games, but if you're open to trades for older stuff please let me know. I really enjoy WOF and have only played it once, but it was super fun.
Chris

Thx Chris. Looked at your collection, black knight and totan interest me.

2 weeks later
#37 5 years ago

Dropping price down to $4200, firm.

#38 5 years ago

Never played one, but I do like me some Vanna.

#39 5 years ago

Love mine, even have mine autographed. I was on the show for Veterans week a couple years ago

B348F0F7-1711-4515-B95D-9964F90C9792 (resized).jpegB348F0F7-1711-4515-B95D-9964F90C9792 (resized).jpeg

thDID0OKZC (resized).jpgthDID0OKZC (resized).jpg
#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Love mine, even have mine autographed. I was on the show for Veterans week a couple years ago
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Following Footprints Pat!

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Dropping price down to $4200, firm.

FYI the header still shows it as OBO not a big deal until someone lowballs the shit out of you.

Nice pin at a nice price

Just hold out for the ColorDMD that will eventually come

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

FYI the header still shows it as OBO not a big deal until someone lowballs the shit out of you.
Nice pin at a nice price
Just hold out for the ColorDMD that will eventually come

I'll change it. I've been waiting for the color dmd, but I don't think it's in the works.

#43 5 years ago

why has this beautiful game not sold ?

#44 5 years ago

CHRISTMAS week BUMP!

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

why has this beautiful game not sold ?

Most people likely have never played one and theme turns a lot of people off. Baywach had similar issues and once people played it, they realized how good it was. Theme never bothers me if the game is good. It’s a unique layout with a pretty good ruleset. Yeah, people complain about incomplete code related to a wizard mode, but it’s so hard to get there that it doesn’t really matter. It’s a good family pin and good if you have a few other pins. Don’t think I’d want it as my only pin. I think only around 1,000 made. I’d like to keep it and will as long as I have too, but space is a bit of an issue with MBR and likely the Munsters inbound.

#46 5 years ago

Agree that theme is the only reason why this game hasn't sold. It's a gorgeous example. It will sell just need that wof buyer.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

That's awesome! How did you do on the show?

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

That's awesome! How did you do on the show?

I won enough to pay for the pin and paid for an flight and hotel for myself, wife, and two kids. So I was happy. Nerves got the best of me and I messed up which cost me the game. However, I was on the most viral episode.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Most people likely have never played one and theme turns a lot of people off. Baywach had similar issues and once people played it, they realized how good it was. Theme never bothers me if the game is good. It’s a unique layout with a pretty good ruleset. Yeah, people complain about incomplete code related to a wizard mode, but it’s so hard to get there that it doesn’t really matter. It’s a good family pin and good if you have a few other pins. Don’t think I’d want it as my only pin. I think only around 1,000 made. I’d like to keep it and will as long as I have too, but space is a bit of an issue with MBR and likely the Munsters inbound.

It's not sold yet because I already have one. You have to play it a little different and that's why I like it. I'm not a "wheel watcher" but my dad was back in the day so I'm familiar with the theme. My non-pinhead wheel watcher friends like the pin because it's not complicated to figure out and you don't have to be a sharp shooter as much as my other pins. I originally bought mine just because I played one at Clay's VFW show, found it was a little different, and it is rare to find one. Actually I bought it from Clay as he was selling it for a friend and was a good deal. I intended to just learn how to play the layout and then sell it. It's not MY favorite pin in my collection, but I'm not "allowed" to sell it for at least a few years because it is liked by some of my family and friends.

Your WOF is nicer than mine with the powder coating that looks nice. The unsupported/undocumented 6.02 code does open up more wild card awards (or it seemed that way) and felt like a good jump with the code. It is very under rated if you look at pins rated above it. Theme and unfinished code is what may have influenced the rating where it is. This is a good pin to have in a collection with tough games as it gives a little change of pace and variety with the drain lanes, free spin out lanes, and some of the multiball challenges.

Just one person's opinion on the pin from someone that has owned one for a year. Hope it helps. GLWS

#50 5 years ago

It's tragic how this pin doesn't get any respect on theme alone. It is so unique, fun, and original people need to just get over it and play the darn thing. Most people that bad mouth the game haven't played it, are WAY to hung up on theme, or complain about a wizard mode that they can't get to anyway. Let the haters hate, it's nice to be "in on" an ugly duckling when we few know it's a swan. A game this nice will find a home. If it wasn't Christmas season, I'd like to buy the game myself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wheel-of-fortune-6?hl=frippertron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.