IMG_20181023_205756 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210116 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_205834 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210150 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210208 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210154 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210214 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181023_210248 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Just sold mine.....super bummed. One of my favorite pins.

My kid was on the show last year and won!

#52 5 years ago

If my dad was still alive, I would have purchased for his TV room ! He watched that show and Jeopardy everyday

#53 5 years ago

Brng it to Madison and I am in. Mom would love this at her place ( avid wheel watcher).

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Brng it to Madison and I am in. Mom would love this at her place ( avid wheel watcher).

Do something nice for your mother.

Spend a few hundred and have it shipped to Mom's door where you can unload it and set it up for her.

1 week later
#55 5 years ago

How is this still available bump?

#56 5 years ago

Not sure either, but it is and it’s getting played...by me.

1 week later
#57 5 years ago

Post-Munsters release day bump...

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Post-Munsters release day bump...

Bring it to Madison offer still out there

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Bring it to Madison offer still out there

Cough up a few hundred for Mom.

Don’t cheap out on Mom.

#60 5 years ago

I love when someone is like "Hey you don't happen to be driving 1,000 miles in my direction in a pinball-moving-capable vehicle this weekend? If you are I'll probably take it!!!

I wonder if this approach has ever helped seal a deal?

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I love when someone is like "Hey you don't happen to be driving 1,000 miles from Jersey to Wisconsin this weekend? If you are I'll probably take it!!!

The game has been for sale for almost 3 months now, it is 950 miles, and people often take road trips/go to shows/know someone traveling. Nothing wrong with tossing out and offer to buy if a seller is able to get you the game.

Quoted from Mike_J:

Cough up a few hundred for Mom.
Don’t cheap out on Mom.

and it sure doesn't help a sale by having a friend call a potential buyer a cheap ass multiple times.

#62 5 years ago

It’s all good, not traveling your way. Prefer a local sale anyway. I’ll bring it to the Allentown show in the spring if I still have it.

Quoted from Whysnow:

The game has been for sale for almost 3 months now, it is 950 miles, and people often take road trips/go to shows/know someone traveling. Nothing wrong with tossing out and offer to buy if a seller is able to get you the game.

and it sure doesn't help a sale by having a friend call a potential buyer a cheap ass multiple times.

#63 5 years ago

Hey been watching the thread for a while..just curious whats the number you want for the game ? Looking to add a few family friendly pins to the collection..

Ken

#64 5 years ago

Hey been watching the thread for a while..just curious whats the number you want for the game ? Looking to add a few family friendly pins to the collection..
You can pm me

Ken

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It’s all good, not traveling your way. Prefer a local sale anyway. I’ll bring it to the Allentown show in the spring if I still have it.

cool. reasonable shot I will come to Allentown (esp if it is available at that time and I could get it there).

I really liked that show and need to drink more with Colson.

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

cool. reasonable shot I will come to Allentown (esp if it is available at that time and I could get it there).
I really liked that show and need to drink more with Colson.

Colson’s a good guy. Allentown is a great show, very different and less refined, but there are a ton of games and great vendors (like us!). It’s our home show, which makes it a lot easier on us.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Ken

Pm sent, pretty firm at 4200. I think it’s fair given condition and the mods. It’s like it just came out of the box.

#68 5 years ago

Have a Munsters pro on order so would like to move this as I’m out of room and will have to start taking over my workshop or kids playroom. make a reasonable offer if interested.

#69 5 years ago

Recorded a few games earlier tonight. First two games were terrible, third game was much better, good for 71 mil. The video camera on my pixel xl2 seems to have trouble recording older dmds, nothing wrong with the dmd, it’s just the camera having issues with the refresh rate I’m guessing. Fun game.

2 weeks later
#70 5 years ago

$4k, come and get it...need space.

#71 5 years ago

Hilton can afford shipping now!

2 weeks later
#72 5 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Hilton can afford shipping now!

it's going to go to allentown if not sold by then so it will be there for him to take.

2 weeks later
#73 5 years ago

Game is sold, congrats to new owner, you are going to love this game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wheel-of-fortune-6/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.