Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wof 4 (resized).jpg
wof 1 (resized).jpg
wof 5 (resized).jpg
wof 9 (resized).jpg
wof 7 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Wheel of Fortune

Added: 2018-01-02 21:06:47 UTC • Ended: January 11th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 3,900 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

A very rare HUO "Wheel of Fortune" for sale. Game includes super LED'S throughout including flashers. The cabinet has no wear and appears new. I bought it from the original owner. Playfield is excellent as you can see in pictures. No broken plastics and ramps look new. Goodie bag and manual are still stapled inside cabinet. A very unique and fun game. You will not find a cleaner example.

Item photos

wof 7 (resized).jpg
wof 9 (resized).jpg
wof 5 (resized).jpg
wof 1 (resized).jpg
wof 4 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are wolfy's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to wolfy's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Winston-Salem, NC, US

#2 6 years ago

I will consider trades on Sterns (pros) I have not had . I will add cash where needed. Some I have not had are 24,CSI, Mustang, GB, GOT, BDK,AS,SW.ST.

#3 6 years ago

For some odd reason I have been wanting this game as of late just cuz it's an odd duck I suppose... Good luck with you sale

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

For some odd reason I have been wanting this game as of late just cuz it's an odd duck I suppose... Good luck with you sale

Had one. A real underrated game. Really liked it.

#5 6 years ago

This is a fun game and a way under rated. I have put about 200 games on it in just a month. I am in no big hurry to sell of trade. I have owned 12 sterns and want to own most of the rest. I have POTC coming in 2 weeks and space is tight. I prefer a sale but would find the space for a game on my list.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Had one. A real underrated game. Really liked it.

Thanks for parting with it as my wife enjoys playing it every day. And i do mean everyday.

#7 6 years ago

This is one of the more fun layouts I’ve played. Had this on my list for a while as one I’d have, but not seek out. Man is it fun. Wife and I both love this game.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Thanks for parting with it as my wife enjoys playing it every day. And i do mean everyday.

That's great to hear. Glad you're enjoying it!

#9 6 years ago

Great game sold pending pick up. Thanks for all the interest.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wheel-of-fortune-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.