Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6201 (resized).png
IMG_0574.jpg
IMG_0573.jpg
IMG_0572.jpg
Pinside_archive_3023_2779260.png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity

Featured Ad
Superexclusive Ad

Added: 2023-05-18 14:54:28 UTC • Ended: June 15th, 2023
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 12,500 (OBO)

Price is firm
Open for offers

How much loss do I have to take on this game???
Price reduced again! Motivated to get it out of my garage this week.

Game was delivered to my garage last Wednesday. Box, etc.. is perfect. I actually took a photo of the tip and tell. Perfect. This is the full Collector's LE with the topper and art. I added the speaker light kit in production. I paid $13,911.11 and waited 15 months for this game. Offering it at a $1500 discount as I am motivated to sell. You can have it today. As always, my first choice is a local sale with cash. Distant second choice is shipping with a wire. It is on a pallet. Please contact me with any questions.

Item photos

IMG_0572.jpg
IMG_0573.jpg
IMG_0574.jpg
Pinside_archive_3023_2779260.png

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are BackFlipper's market stats.

Seller Level

BackFlipper has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to BackFlipper's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Sugar Grove, IL, US

#2 1 year ago

Price reduced. Please PM with any interest. Would consider trades involving Stranger Things or desirable Sterns not in my collection.

#3 1 year ago

Bump for further price reduction. What are these selling at???

#4 1 year ago

Bump looks like a good deal for someone. Seems like the pinball market has cooled somewhat.

#5 1 year ago

You pick this up and you can have Final Resistance, Heist, Cosmic Cart, Lexi Lightspeed, Drained, Canoon Lagoon, all mailed to you for $3500 or less. And thats not counting downloadable games like Sorcerer's apprentice or the many mini-games.

#6 1 year ago

“How much loss do I have to take on this game???
Price reduced again! Motivated to get it out of my garage this week.”

I think the issue is that the 24 month Multimorphic hardware/function warranty is only good for the OG buyer, and is not transferable.

I don’t think the savings buying it second hand, out ways the risk. Since these have a ton of parts that can break down.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

“How much loss do I have to take on this game???
Price reduced again! Motivated to get it out of my garage this week.”
I think the issue is that the 24 month Multimorphic hardware/function warranty is only good for the OG buyer, and is not transferable.
I don’t think the savings buying it second hand, out ways the risk. Since these have a ton of parts that can break down.

I actually wasn't aware of that. You would think the warranty is good if it has never been out of the box??? Plus, I am guessing they would stand behind the game.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:I actually wasn't aware of that. You would think the warranty is good if it has never been out of the box??? Plus, I am guessing they would stand behind the game.

Warranty is for original purchaser only (regardless if it’s new in box)

IMG_6201 (resized).pngIMG_6201 (resized).png
#9 1 year ago

I'll never understand why anyone would get a game shipped to them if they could have sold it before taking shipment.

It's paying for shipment twice in any event, and selling at a loss it's just as well to get a refund prior to shipping or try to sell it before shipping, even loss of a deposit might not be as bad as loss at resale.

I saw a Facebook ad that somebody selling a CC remake LE the seller recieved the pin (paid shipping and taxes) and wants to sell it NIB for what he has in it or less. When if he had advertised it before shipping it could have been shipped to the eventual buyer and the taxes might not have been an issue. It's not a trivial amount paying shipping twice and and risk of shipping damage.

I understand ordering and waiting other pins can happen, I sold my spot for SD for a loss but it's nothing like if I had received the pin and tried to re-sell it NIB. I had two other pins on order but got on Pulp so I just got a refund rather than paying and receiving the pins and trying to se-sell. I'm not a dealer, I let the dealers do the NIB selling.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I'll never understand why anyone would get a game shipped to them if they could have sold it before taking shipment.

I lot of distributors have gotten tired of trying to keep track of customers selling games that haven't shipped and now charge a steep transfer fee for this.

That said this seems like a decent deal. I wish I could cancel my P3 and buy this one. I put in a day one order and still a couple months before they make my game.

#11 1 year ago

Maybe a truly interested party could call or send an email to Multimorphic and explain the situation. Maybe they would make an exception. It hurts them too when their games are sitting NIB at a discount.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Maybe a truly interested party could call or send an email to Multimorphic and explain the situation. Maybe they would make an exception. It hurts them too when their games are sitting NIB at a discount.

They seem to be stuck in this weird donut hole of supply and demand. They can't seem to keep up with supply by fulfilling the existing orders for their product, and once they are made there is no demand on the secondary market.

#13 1 year ago

Id do trade for a valhalla, but i doubt thatd happen!

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I don’t know MM’s position or inner workings on this, but it would be highly unusual for an official comment (from any company) on this because of the cost structure involved. That said, I know personally they have gone out of their way to make sure games sold second hand do work. It’s a frustrating process for them since they know it immediately involves labor cost and no profit, but I think they intrinsically understand how important the secondary market is from a reputation standpoint.

#15 1 year ago

Just had mine delivered- really like this game. A second unit would be awesome- head to head and set up two modules at once.

I would buy yours in a heartbeat if:

I didn’t have to get a huge stack of cash.

You were closer

Warranty was intact.

I wouldn’t have to handle such a big heavy game.

Yeah, dealers do have the advantage for selling.

Too bad this game is not working for you- that’s life-I get it. Your offer is very good and someone will get a deal.

#16 1 year ago

This is an excellent deal for anyone that actually wants one. The market is indeed in a "softening phase", as evidenced by pins sitting unsold at lower prices than we've seen in years. I hope you sell this one soon!

As for warranties, most manufacturers I've worked with have honored the warranty a)past the stated period, and b)beyond the original owner. Having said that, we have to accept we're at the mercy of the manufacturer sometimes. OP: Has the machine been registered? If not, I'd like to think MM would just consider the person opening the box and initially registering the pin as the original owner. It is indeed worth a phone call from a potential buyer.

#17 1 year ago

I know it’s a hassle, but if I was the seller and something went wrong I would have no problem contacting MM to try and get the issue resolved under warranty since it has a warranty thru the original buyer.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I don’t know MM’s position or inner workings on this, but it would be highly unusual for an official comment (from any company) on this because of the cost structure involved. That said, I know personally they have gone out of their way to make sure games sold second hand do work. It’s a frustrating process for them since they know it immediately involves labor cost and no profit, but I think they intrinsically understand how important the secondary market is from a reputation standpoint.

Speaking of "No Profit," If game is picked up this week, I will take $12K cash. If not, I will put another game on the market and move this into the house. I should have let them (MM) keep my deposit and not paid in full. So much for pinflation. Another pinball lesson learned.

#19 1 year ago

A feature-rich pinball platform with a solid and growing library of games challenges traditional thinking.

If we (and 3rd parties) do our jobs well and continue making great games, the used market will take care of itself. The broader market still compares the P3 to any one single-themed machine, but as the P3 game library continues growing, interest in P3s will continue increasing faster than we increase our build speeds. Just watch as we release each new game and people regret not buying in earlier.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Life

Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.