VOL07 (resized).jpg
VOL01 (resized).jpg
VOL02 (resized).jpg
VOL03 (resized).jpg
VOL04 (resized).jpg
VOL05 (resized).jpg
VOL06 (resized).jpg
VOL00 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Volcano

Added: 2021-06-16 15:03:35 UTC • Ended: June 20th, 2021
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 1,600

Up for sale is my Gottlieb Volcano pinball machine.

I purchased this machine a few months back with the intent to do a full restore on it and put it in our new arcade (specifically for tournaments).
However, we just purchased several "theme based" games that seem to do much better with families and children.

Therefore, instead of putting this machine on location... I am simply putting it up for sale.

Even though the pictures are "off" a little, due to the LED strips overhead, I can assure you that the playfield looks vibrant.

It has its normal bumps and bruises for being a 40 year old game but it plays and presents itself very nicely.

Pros:
-It has been dialed in nicely and plays great, has new pop bumper caps, new rubbers, new balls, new drop targets and some LED lights were added, etc.

- It has a credit button installed so you can easily add credits to the game for "home environment" use.

Cons:
-The motor (for the skill shot) is hit or miss. Sometimes it misses the teeth on the gears causing it to slip and not move the metal guide. I'm not sure if this is something that can be "dialed in" or simply purchase a new motor from Marco Specialties (which they do have in stock at the moment).

-There is one cracked plastic (upper left plastic with the dinosaur on it) which is pictured but is not noticeable at all from the player's perspective.

-The leg slots are worn out but I purchased new leg brackets for the machine ($86.00) but have not installed them yet.

- It has a credit button installed (for home environment use). So if you plan on putting it on location (which I planned on doing), you'll need to take the credit button off and put in coin mechs.

I am asking $1,600 and prefer cash on glass and local pickup. We are located in Monroe, MI

If you are a serious buyer and would like additional pictures and/or videos, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for looking.

Item photos

VOL00 (resized).jpg
VOL01 (resized).jpg
VOL02 (resized).jpg
VOL03 (resized).jpg
VOL04 (resized).jpg
VOL05 (resized).jpg
VOL06 (resized).jpg
VOL07 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ULEKstore's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ULEKstore's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Monroe, MI, US

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-volcano-19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.