image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image_7.jpg
image_6.jpg
image_5.jpg
image_4.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Very nice Super Orbit

Added: 2015-07-07 22:00:48 UTC • Ended: August 10th, 2015

Price

$ 1,400

Hi
I'm located in mid Michigan.
I can pack, pallet and ship.
It costs under $200 to ship to most places

Super Orbit
This title does not come up too often
Only 4 have sold on eBay in the past 10 years
Plays perfect
No resets
No glitches
No issues at all
All 4 scoring displays are perfect (rare 7 digit)
New power supply
All ground mods done
New big capacitor on bottom of cabinet
New playfield glass
New rubber
Everything was stripped and cleaned
Nice plastics
LEDs under the pops
All leaf switches cleaned with alcohol and gapped perfectly
BACKGLASS is really clean for a gottlieb 9/10
Playfield is also very nice
$1400

Thank you!

Item photos

image-478.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinwow's market stats.

silver Seller Level

Pinwow has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinwow's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

-, MI, US

#2 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#3 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#4 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#5 8 years ago

Bump

#6 8 years ago

I wonder if this is the same machine I played at PATZ this year. First time I'd ever seen one. Fun game!

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I wonder if this is the same machine I played at PATZ this year. First time I'd ever seen one. Fun game!

There was definitely not one there.......I didn't bring mine, and I had my huge trailer and w bunch of games there so I was always looking around for games for sale

#8 8 years ago

there may have been one there thursday when we werent there sonny? i never saw one on fri or sat.

#9 8 years ago

ps: also a rare gottlieb to use the 7 digit displays,which are virtually impossible to find them working and for sale.
i need one for my alien star if anyone has a source..

anyone know how many gottliebs used 7 digit displays?
i know of only 3..or 4?

#10 8 years ago

All the System 80A games are 7 digit. They're not that rare, many 7 digit displays were made, here's a link to a list of games that used them.

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?mpu=16&sortby=date&searchtype=advanced

TNT Amusements had a bunch of 7 digit displays to sell a while back, have you checked there?

Steve
System 80, not just a job, it's an adventure

Quoted from silver_spinner:

ps: also a rare gottlieb to use the 7 digit displays,which are virtually impossible to find them working and for sale.
i need one for my alien star if anyone has a source..
anyone know how many gottliebs used 7 digit displays?
i know of only 3..or 4?

#11 8 years ago

I have a stock of NOS 7 digit Gottlieb (Futaba) display glasses. PM me if interested.

#12 8 years ago

is it just the GLASS tube or full on actual display tnt has and coreystup (above) plug and play? im talking hard to find a complete display. glass alone wont hep if board is fried or display missing.

#13 8 years ago

20 titles total, i didnt realize that many, but still, 2 of those titles only made 10 games each. most are low production games and most of those titles ive never seen at any show or location. all are quite uncommon. 20 total and added total production numbers of 27,334. made 35 years ago. not sure how many left and how many working displays .

6 digit gottlieb displays are easy to find working as just are 6 digit ballys and stern.
7 digit..not so much.
they also dont have LED remakes available for gottlieb...so its that much harder.

Quoted from blownfuse:

All the System 80A games are 7 digit. They're not that rare, many 7 digit displays were made, here's a link to a list of games that used them.
http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?mpu=16&sortby=date&searchtype=advanced
TNT Amusements had a bunch of 7 digit displays to sell a while back, have you checked there?
Steve

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

There was definitely not one there.

D'oh! I've been to so many PATZ shows, they're all starting to run together. Turns out it was last year. Glad someone posted a photo so I know I'm not completely crazy:
https://beta.pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2014-pinball-at-the-zoo-thread-april-24-25-26?responsive=0#post-1613338

#15 8 years ago

Oh wow!
What the heck, I never seen that at all...... and I bought the spirit of 76 right next to it! Lol
Okay, yeah that was a great show.....
I really wanted that game plan Cyclopes.

#16 8 years ago

In for updates.

#17 8 years ago

New ad coming soon for all the games for sale, if that's what you are referring to..... Just been very very busy and trying to make sure everything is 110% perfect
Thx

#18 8 years ago

No, just interested to see what my SO is worth too. Not that I would ever sell. I have a NOS playfield and plastic set, I plan to CC the playfield at some point.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

No, just interested to see what my SO is worth too. Not that I would ever sell. I have a NOS playfield and plastic set, I plan to CC the playfield at some point.

Oh, wow that's awesome
A couple guys tried to offer me less but I don't really want to take it.
It's not that common of a game, and so much was done to get it to play flawless. Many gottliebs still have reset issues and glitches even after people go through them.
This was gone through with a fine tooth comb you can leave it on all day or play it over and over without any reset issues or glitches n stuff

#20 8 years ago

Very nice. I had sound issues with mine. I put a pascal board in it, plays great now. Love the ball save it adds too, my friends would get man handled by this game before.

#21 8 years ago

Any System 80 game when fixed up solid can hold up great. I set up a Striker this year at PAGG that previously hadn't been set up since 2001. It played great and even remembered the old high scores. I did have to replace the rubber though.

Steve

#22 8 years ago

Very nice. I had sound issues with mine. I put a pascal board in it, plays great now. Love the ball save it adds too, my friends would get man handled by this game before.

How much is that board? Isnt it like $350-$450 ish?

Quoted from blownfuse:

Any System 80 game when fixed up solid can hold up great. I set up a Striker this year at PAGG that previously hadn't been set up since 2001. It played great and even remembered the old high scores. I did have to replace the rubber though.
Steve

That's awesome!

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

How much is that board? Isnt it like $350-$450 ish?

That's awesome!

Something like that....

#24 8 years ago

Bump

#25 8 years ago

bUmp

#26 8 years ago

Note to self.....never go to PATZ only on Friday again!!! I see things in the pix I didn't even know was there, Cyclopes!!!

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Note to self.....never go to PATZ only on Friday again!!! I see things in the pix I didn't even know was there, Cyclopes!!!

Yeah I tried to buy that thing, said he sold it before the show started

#28 8 years ago

bump

#29 8 years ago

Schudel5 sold his cyclopes?!?? That's suprising.

#30 8 years ago

buMp
And I think schudel actually bought that one there

#31 8 years ago

My friend up the street has had this game in his collection longer than any other. We initially didn't expect much from it, but it still gets heavy play. A fun and very challenging pin, no matter what you might have heard.

#32 8 years ago

Thx!
Yeah it definitely is difficult to play, but I still enjoy it
Thx again

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

My friend up the street has had this game in his collection longer than any other. We initially didn't expect much from it, but it still gets heavy play. A fun and very challenging pin, no matter what you might have heard.

Post your high scores on here, I need some competition, lol.

#34 8 years ago

Post your high scores on here, I need some competition, lol.

Mine was ~1.4mil. I have seen my friend put up over 2mil on it a few times.

#35 8 years ago

Bumping

#36 8 years ago

Bump!

#37 8 years ago

bump

1 week later
#38 8 years ago

Nudge

1 week later
#39 8 years ago

Sold!
Thank you

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-very-nice-super-orbit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.