Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: January 21st, 2019
Ended: February 3rd, 2019
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished
My Vector is on the chopping block today. Bought it for $1200, did a topside teardown, added $175 or so in parts (Comet sunlight LEDs & the Bally LED boardset). Quick synopsis: Cabinet is in excellent shape, backglass is perfect, playfield is fair, plays great, boards are good.
* Cabinet is excellent for the era. One big scratch on the right side & backbox nicks on the sides, but otherwise nice with vibrant colors
* Backglass is perfect
* boards look good, brand new lamp boards for LEDs
* full set of LEDs, frosted sunlight in the GI, non-frosted in the inserts.
* plays fast
* playfield metals have been clean/polished
* plastics are in great shape overall
* new rubbers
* Best callouts ever!
* playfield has some wear & touchups
* some planking near the apron
* Can think of much else I don't like aside from some playfield issues. I hear Vector is rumored to be on the hardtop short list
I believe this is an early production example, please note serial number & mini upper playfield flipper. Overall a very unique, addicting game. Actual the 2nd one I've owned, & I missed it after I sold the first time and had to play it again. I really just need a bigger house ... If you've never played the game, TNT has a nice youtube video about the features.
Pickup (cash) in 49456.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.