Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Listed at $ 3,000
Open for offers
Added: July 10th, 2019
Ended: August 4th, 2019
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished
I am looking to sell or trade my 1982 Bally Vector pinball machine. This machine is has been fully shopped and updated, top to bottom. The game play is 100% the cabinet is a 8/10, the playfield is a 8/10. The double backglass is almost flawless.
- New Weebly MPU board with NVRAM
- New Weebly Lamp Driver board with LED support
- Red & Blue Titan Rubber throughout the machine
- Comet super bright non-ghosting, non-flickering LEDs
- New Flipper mechanisms and flipper bats, including the nylon bushing, EOS, etc...
- Serviced Rectifier board, Power Driver board and Sound board (New capacitors, reflow all pins, new connectors, etc...
- New legs and levelers
For "Cash in the Glass" sale $3000
For trade I would prefer a 2 for 1 trade, would entertain a 1 for 1 trade and any combination of +/- cash in the deals. Please look for my other Ad for a Bally Elektra which is in the same condition as this machine which would be part of the 2 for 1 trade.
Trades I have interest in, but will entertain others:
- Stern Ghostbusters Premium Edition
- Bally Cirqus Voltaire
- Stern Lord of the Rings
- Williams Monster Bash
- Stern AC/DC Premium Edition
- Stern Aerosmith Premium Edition
- Stern Metallica Premium Edition
- Jersey Jacks DIaled In
As far as shipping... I have no problem with shipping if the buyer schedules and communicates with the shipping company directly, I will not be involved except for schedule and time of pickup. I also will not pallet and take the machines to Fastenal, all shipping must be picked up at my location.
Payment is "Cash on the Glass", no checks, money orders, etc...
Please watch my video, as it will provide a full overview of the machine.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.