Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by schudel5
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0568[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0567[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0566[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0569[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0570[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0565[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0563[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0564[1] (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 5 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 1,750 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Vector

Added: November 28th, 2018 Ended: December 1st, 2018
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

I know this is high for a Vector but the game is a nice example. No wear on the playfield and I recently took the topside of the playfield apart to clean, wax and polish it as well as all parts on the playfield. Installed new drop targets as well. Game plays with no known issues. Has a DBV that works as well. Only issues with the machine are the coin mech is not working (will try to fix if time permits) and the bottom right side of the back cabinet a previous owner must of damaged it as there is some filler. This will be an easy fix but I just never got around to it as you dont see it!

Item photos

IMG_0563[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0564[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0565[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0570[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0566[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0567[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0568[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0569[1] (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Santa Barbara, CA, US

Seller insights

These are meSz's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to meSz's stats page

#2 5 months ago

Nice game. Who doesn't love jai alai on rollerblades in a Tron-like arena?

#3 5 months ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Nice game. Who doesn't love jai alai on rollerblades in a Tron-like arena?

well so far no one thanks for the bump

#4 5 months ago

Ok 2k?

#5 5 months ago

Mine in similar shape back in the summer didn’t move until I got to 1400. Good luck! Great looking game.

#6 5 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Mine in similar shape back in the summer didn’t move until I got to 1400. Good luck! Great looking game.

Thanks for the post as I really didn't know what these go for. I knew I was high (not that type of high) so I'll bring the price down.

#7 5 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

Thanks for the post as I really didn't know what these go for. I knew I was high (not that type of high) so I'll bring the price down.

I was pretty eager to sell mine so I wouldn’t drop it like a rock just yet. Just wanted to share my data point.

#8 5 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I was pretty eager to sell mine so I wouldn’t drop it like a rock just yet. Just wanted to share my data point.

I'm nor eager to sell at all. If it sells great, if it doesn't no big deal. I obviously want to make what I can on it but also want to be fair.

#9 5 months ago

I think you are about right in line now with the price but still have some negotiating room left. I had one with a standard coin door but the lower and upper playfield art was pretty worn in areas. I installed new drops, some stand-up targets, new lower playfield speed display and it was playing really, really mean. I sold it for $1,100, but again, the playfield was in much worse shape than yours.

Hit the showers!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside