IMG_0666 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0665 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0664 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0663 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0662 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0661 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0660 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0659 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 678 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.
#651 39 days ago
Quoted from j0novision:

False. Buyer’s name was not Chris.

It was a joke as pointed out, but it wouldn't matter what the buyers name was. People send their games to Chris for restoration, hes not the one who buys them usually. He's a HIGHLY respected restoration guy.

#652 39 days ago
Quoted from j0novision:

We agreed to $6100 based on the photos I posted, but when he got here he asked me if we could do $5500 based on his in-person inspection and how far he drove

Side note, I hate when people do this

#653 39 days ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Side note, I hate when people do this

Depends on the communication. If the buyer just says I'll take it for x, then yes, unless something was glaringly different which can happen since people notice and focus on different things.

Otherwise if they say pending inspection then I'm expecting they're going to try and beat me down on price and typically I won't agree to those terms and make it clear it's a take it or leave it.

Clear communication usually prevents this.

#654 39 days ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I hope this is still in the public consciousness 4 months from now when I'm sporting my "I Survived The Varkon Thread " at Expo.
Don't wanna be looking the fool.

lol!!! Those shirts are fukn epic!!!

#655 39 days ago
Quoted from j0novision:

lol!!! Those shirts are fukn epic!!!

If they said “I survived the Varkon thread “
& then added. “ ( but now I feel dirty ) “
or “ ( but it cost me x IQ points ) “
or. “ ( but I still can’t get the stink off ) “

I’d buy one . I feel like the shirt needs to express some type of closure .

#656 39 days ago

Who do send this shirt to?
Varkon t-shirtVarkon t-shirt

#657 39 days ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Who do send this shirt to?
[quoted image]

Me for sure!! lol sigh

#658 38 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

It was a joke as pointed out, but it wouldn't matter what the buyers name was. People send their games to Chris for restoration, hes not the one who buys them usually. He's a HIGHLY respected restoration guy.

Yep. He is very important. I've Heard heard he has many leather bound books and his apartment smells of rich mahogany. Classy dude for sure! (&& He has magic mittens!, great work)

#659 38 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Yep. He is very important. I've Heard heard he has many leather bound books and his apartment smells of rich mahogany. Classy dude for sure! (&& He has magic mittens!, great work)

HAHAHA thats funny because I remember Anchorman!

#660 38 days ago
Quoted from Harrybo77:

Me for sure!! lol sigh

Quoted from j0novision:

I pulled the plug when my wife was asking me who Harry Bolt was in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner.

Hope you learned your lesson Harry! Don't ever forget about Thanksgiving dinner even if you do live in a country that doesn't celebrate it. Phones are at the dinner table and you will get burned!

#661 38 days ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Hope you learned your lesson Harry! Don't ever forget about Thanksgiving dinner even if you do live in a country that doesn't celebrate it. Phones are at the dinner table and you will get burned!

Sorry you are so far from the truth it’s crazy, you are commenting on one small insignificant fact without a lot of information and context routing that. READ THE KLOV THREADS. 85% of people here and in KLOV know that he is the scum of the earth.

He an absolute bastard in a nut shell,pulling out of the deal for BS reasons when I had paid for a courier who drove six hours overnight to get to his lock up at a time that he specified, he was THERE waiting for Op to arrive and then sent a half assed rude text to both of us cancelling with no apology no warning, after my initial shock and attempt to reslove the situation, I realised he was bat shit crazy and an unreasonable Ahole.
So I agreed to whatever BS terms he wanted and he GAVE ME HIS SOLEMN WORD we would ahead with the sale. He then ignored me then broke his word, blocked me with no information.
Not knowing what the hell was going on. I had to try and make contact in any way possible in case something seriously was wrong,
if he had sent me one message explaining with Agency and courtesyx that would’ve been the end of it.
So I sent his wife a very polite short Facebook message saying I hope that he is well!? and is the deal on please ask him to get in contact et. and apologised to her profusely for contacting.
Of course I didn’t know it was Thanksgiving, But the result would have been the SAME even if it wasn’t! It’s again just another ploy to misdirect people onto insignificant facts in an effort to mislead the truth & excuse his behaviour.
If it wasn’t for HIS actions in the first place I
wouldn’t have needed to make contact I didn’t want to make.
So no I haven’t “learnt my lesson”…
and I Would appreciate If people didn’t comment without context. thanks

KLOV threads :
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/let%E2%80%99s-check-out-my-barn-find-varkon.530366/page-4

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/varkon-by-williams-7400-located-southeastern-michigan.537547/page-3

#662 38 days ago
Quoted from Harrybo77:

Sorry you are so far from the truth it’s crazy

Pretty sure Strummy was beeing sarcastic, perhaps an next time?

#663 38 days ago
Quoted from Harrybo77:

Sorry you are so far from the truth it’s crazy, you are commenting on one small insignificant fact without a lot of information and context routing that. READ THE KLOV THREADS. 85% of people here and in KLOV know that he is the scum of the earth.
He an absolute bastard in a nut shell,pulling out of the deal for BS reasons when I had paid for a courier who drove six hours overnight to get to his lock up at a time that he specified, he was THERE waiting for Op to arrive and then sent a half assed rude text to both of us cancelling with no apology no warning, after my initial shock and attempt to reslove the situation, I realised he was bat shit crazy and an unreasonable Ahole.
So I agreed to whatever BS terms he wanted and he GAVE ME HIS SOLEMN WORD we would ahead with the sale. He then ignored me then broke his word, blocked me with no information.
Not knowing what the hell was going on. I had to try and make contact in any way possible in case something seriously was wrong,
if he had sent me one message explaining with Agency and courtesyx that would’ve been the end of it.
So I sent his wife a very polite short Facebook message saying I hope that he is well!? and is the deal on please ask him to get in contact et. and apologised to her profusely for contacting.
Of course I didn’t know it was Thanksgiving, But the result would have been the SAME even if it wasn’t! It’s again just another ploy to misdirect people onto insignificant facts in an effort to mislead the truth & excuse his behaviour.
KLOV threads :
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/let%E2%80%99s-check-out-my-barn-find-varkon.530366/page-4
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/varkon-by-williams-7400-located-southeastern-michigan.537547/page-3

Quoted from Thor-NL:

Pretty sure Strummy was beeing sarcastic, perhaps an next time?

I was being sarcastic.

I made the joke based on you joking about the shirt Harry. I am sorry that this guy ripped you off.

#664 38 days ago
Quoted from Harrybo77:

KLOV threads :

Yes I did all of that just for fun. It had nothing to do with Harry. Everything he did was normal and respectful and on the up and up. I chose to fuck him for no reason at all, just to have a laugh. Because I’m a psycho. And then I sold it to someone else for less. Just because I also hate money. You can’t make this shit up.

#665 38 days ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I was being sarcastic.
I made the joke based on you joking abot the shirt Harry. I am sorry that this guy ripped you off.

Ha ah I really do need that sarcasm sign! Sorry I’m just wound up by this thing understandably

#666 38 days ago
Quoted from j0novision:

Yes I did all of that just for fun. It had nothing to do with Harry. Everything he did was normal and respectful and on the up and up. I chose to fuck him for no reason at all, just to have a laugh. Because I’m a psycho. And then I sold it to someone else for less. Just because I also hate money. You can’t make this shit up.

Finally the truth!

#667 38 days ago
Quoted from j0novision:

Well, you still profited over 5 large, so you definitely didn’t lose money. Lol

#668 38 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Well, you still profited over 5 large, so you definitely didn’t lose money. Lol

I didn’t say I lost money. I said I sold it for less.

#669 38 days ago
Quoted from j0novision:

I didn’t say I lost money. I said I sold it for less.

thats true, only one party here lost money because of a shady Varkon deal.

#670 38 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

thats true, only one party here lost money because of a shady Varkon deal.

Yes it was completely one sided. I fucked him hard, and for fun, just because I didn’t like the way he sounded on the phone. Or something. And then I took a deal for less money simply because that new person wasn’t Harry. That was the only prerequisite. Now send Harry your money! In his words the “charity is now open.”

#671 38 days ago
Quoted from j0novision:

Yes it was completely one sided. I fucked him hard, and for fun, just because I didn’t like the way he sounded on the phone. Or something. And then I took a deal for less money simply because that new person wasn’t Harry. That was the only prerequisite. Now send Harry your money! In his words the “charity is now open.”

I think the guy is a spaz tbh, but that doesn't change the fact that you let it get as far as it did, costing him money. That never had to happen and its completely on you. No, I don't buy your poor excuses about paypal and whatnot.

#672 38 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I think the guy is a spaz tbh, but that doesn't change the fact that you let it get as far as it did, costing him money. That never had to happen and its completely on you. No, I don't buy your poor excuses about paypal and whatnot.

Forget all of that! Minor details. I fucked him because I could. That’s the only reason I needed.

#673 38 days ago

This is going well.

#674 38 days ago

Damn, seemed like this was winding down, nothing was left but to pat a few backs and wait for the restoration thread....all of a sudden BAM! thread takes a turn for the worse...

#675 38 days ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Damn, seemed like this was winding down, nothing was left but to pat a few backs and wait for the restoration thread....all of a sudden BAM! thread takes a turn for the worse...

Just doing my part for evil, bros!

#676 38 days ago
Popcorn-Homer.gifPopcorn-Homer.gif
#677 38 days ago
Quoted from j0novision:

My bad I got used to feeling attacked!

Probably something to do with

Quoted from j0novision:

POS. That's evident. Seriously.
Your wife is on Facebook during Thanksgiving and you cried cause he contacted her.

#678 38 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Probably something to do with

POS. That's evident. Seriously.
Your wife is on Facebook during Thanksgiving and you cried cause he contacted her.

I didn’t cry I just told her to block him. I don’t think she was on Facebook, her phone probably buzzed from getting a PM. You guys are hilarious. Let’s all act like we don’t carry our phones.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 678 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.