View topic image gallery

2914E7AA-7486-40B9-BFF5-D103D5010B65 (resized).jpeg
20 (resized).jpg
29 (resized).jpg
15 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
9 (resized).jpg
1 (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I think 1600. Bill of materials was like 850 for cgc? Took 8 hours to build.

I thought it retailed around $3000.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

My ad 5 years ago.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-vacation-america-chicago-coin-2003
It is interesting and kind of unique. I'm not trying to crap on OP's ad, but after owing it and playing it there's no way I'd pay over $1k for it. It's good for banging the ball around a few times, but it gets old really quick. The call outs and sounds will really grate on you.
It is one of those games that hopefully you'll run into someone that has it so you can play it, mark it off the list of games you wanted to play, move on and never look back.

It’s a forum ad and you can say what you want...but like, why say “I’m not trying to shit all over the ad” and then follow it up by shitting all over the ad?

Either shit or don’t shit but the disclaimer seemed pretty hollow. You don’t actually get credit for “not trying” to shit over something when you shit it on it anyway. It still counts as shitting!

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

They did discuss this and he says retail was 1695

Well he’s wrong.

Here’s an old post. Ray from action pinball says retail is $3,000 and they were selling it for $2,800.

2914E7AA-7486-40B9-BFF5-D103D5010B65 (resized).jpeg2914E7AA-7486-40B9-BFF5-D103D5010B65 (resized).jpeg
#18 4 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

If I wanted to shit on the ad I would have said the OP is fucking nuts and the game isn't worth more than $400, and nobody should even consider ever purchasing it. But I didn't, I was polite and gave what I thought was constructive criticism. We act a little differently here in the midwest I guess. If I want to shit on an ad, you'll have not doubt I'm taking a dump. Kinda like my response to your post.

Well we find ourselves at an impasse.

Let’s ask the seller. Seller, did you enjoy the charming and friendly mid-western “constructive criticism” offered by the Stangbat? Did you appreciate that he told you he didn’t mean to crap all over you post?

This is important! Awaiting your feedback.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-vacation-america?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.