Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#4 8 years ago

Just a quick note to all pinsiders,,i purchased a Bird of Prey mod from these folks for my ST/pre,and i didn't use it right away,but 4 months later,when it was installed by my tech guy in Sacramento,it didn't work,AND all i got from the Mezels was "mod not returnable"!! They wouldn't even look at it if i sent it to them at my own expense, and i offered to pay for everything,reply,"mod not returnable'so be aware!!

#6 8 years ago

First sir please learn to read! My post said.be aware,to ,take notice, it didn't sit around for that time,it was installed,but didn't work,and it took,that length of time for my tech to tell me it was FUBAR!!!

#8 8 years ago

They would not even send me their address to send it back at my own expense,response,"mod not returnable" .

#11 8 years ago

OK,listen then to this; my tech,Crown Amusement Service in Sacramento just called and said;the bridge rectifier was installed backwards input to output and thats why it wouldn't allow any current to pass to the led lights! This mod never worked and there is no way i could have damaged it!

#12 8 years ago

Yes,Mudflaps but clearly there is no qc or even a bench check when products are sent out!!This mod was built wrong,and just because of a few months,they sense a fraud on my part! This is their mod,and they should take pride in the product! Even if it did work,and went out in 4 MO.wouldnt you wanna know why it only lasted that long?

#14 8 years ago

Thank you very much!!As i have stated,my mod has been 'tampered with' to determine the failure! I will send it to you as soon as it returns from my tech in Sacramento!! Again,Thank you very much for responding,i was in despair,now i have no fear,for Sting is by my side!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-undercab-lighting-spike-games-by-mezelmods?tu=hawkmoon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.