fellowpinball (resized).jpg
A6F1933B-F7A6-46BF-A8AB-73F6A563BD0A (resized).jpeg
2074B08F-B0D9-4C45-92F3-BDAFC2549026 (resized).jpeg
D154EF9C-8204-4D4D-B459-D9CCC1646FE4 (resized).png
E9BAA3C1-DA60-48F6-8F12-653BA969F53B (resized).png
94B076FE-2345-43D7-967B-5A99929AE0E4.gif
3819488 (resized).jpg
Ultraman (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 161 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Couple others for sale in the same ballpark.

They are just copying me. It was the cheapest by $500 yesterday. Bastards are trying to steal my patsy.

#52 1 year ago

Surely some grease ball flipper could make a profit on this, once the dollar collapses.

#53 1 year ago

This one is NIB, with the thousand dollar butter option, for the same price... you better drop your price to <5k.

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Machine - For Sale

Ultraman (Collectors Edition)***W/BUTTER***

Featured

NIB - New in box (personal) “NIB***ULTRAMAN CE#265 with Butter

strapped to pallet ready for pickup or will work with your shipper & shipping not included

STI/Beltmann is in my area 3 times weekly

Check...”

3 days ago

Sunny Isles Beach, FL

Sixtieskid

6,000 (Firm)

This one is NIB, with the thousand dollar butter option, for the same price... you better drop your price to <5k.

Box has hurricane damage. No need to risk buying his bad game when you can have mine.

#55 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Surely some grease ball flipper could make a profit on this, once the dollar collapses.

Maybe if they are willing to sit on it for a long time. I'm happy to deal with grease balls at this point.

#56 1 year ago

$5999 is the sweet spot.

#57 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Box has hurricane damage. No need to risk buying his bad game when you can have mine.

I wouldn't make up information about other (reputable) sellers, there's no mention of damage in the ad. Just don't be surprised when your game sits, when there's obviously better deals on the market.

#58 1 year ago

I wouldn't make up information about other (reputable) sellers, there's no mention of damage in the ad. Just don't be surprised when your game sits, when there's obviously better deals on the market.

I take that comment about box damage as a joke. Clearly the op has a great sense of humor...hence the non deal breaking sarcastic comment about a box someone will throw away anyway.

#59 1 year ago

It's clearly a joke. You are pretty special for posting that in my for sale add to begin with. Pretty classless posting another add like that. That seller also posted that after my add yesterday. I'm sure he's a perfectly fine seller.

#60 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

It's clearly a joke. You are pretty special for posting that in my for sale add to begin with. Pretty classless posting another add like that. That seller also posted that after my add yesterday. I'm sure he's a perfectly fine seller.

I think your ad and all the postings are hilarious…

He straight up says he is looking for a patsy … no one should take this serious other then the sale. Posts like these keep Pinside fun, the hurricane thing was a joke.

You have a great sense of humor about this loss you are taking….

We should be thankful that we can participate in a hobby that can cost $$$$. If the economy tanks further and some people are forced to sell lots of games could pop up with no buyers…

It’s good to not take everything too seriously.

#61 1 year ago

I do not like my Ultraman
Please come and take it in your van
I do not like this game of mine
Rid me of it that would be fine
My wallet will take a big hit
From unloading this giant pile of shit

GLWTS!

#62 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

giant pile of shit

Hey now, no need pulling TS4 into this sale ad.

#63 1 year ago

I do not like my Ultraman
Please come and take it in your van
I do not like this game of mine
Rid me of it that would be fine
My wallet will take a big hit
From unloading this giant pile of shit

Wow,nice little poem.
But this poor machine not being a hit sucks.
Means alot of wasted time in production.
-Mike

#64 1 year ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Wow,nice little poem.
But this poor machine not being a hit sucks.
Means alot of wasted time in production.
-Mike

People have been begging manufacturers to try something new and innovate ever since I've been in the hobby. Spooky did, and we rejected it. Loved my Rick and Morty and TNA.

#65 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Sorry, didn't mean any offense, I thought posting a game on the forum meant the pricing was open for discussion and didn't realize cross-posting another ad was a faux pas.

I think the game's fun and a great deal at any of the listed prices, for fans of Ultraman.

#66 1 year ago

People have been begging manufacturers to try something new and innovate ever since I've been in the hobby.

They forgot to ask for fun to sidecar with innovation. People need to elaborate better when they make demands.

And for the record: fun should come first, THEN innovation… OK pinball makers?

Thanks.

#67 1 year ago

Great price. I sold my NIB a few months back for 7250. Its now for sale in the marketplace still NIB for 8499.

#68 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

... I'm looking for a patsy to take this game ...

3819488 (resized).jpg3819488 (resized).jpg

Not really. I just like that saying and Val Kilmer's version of Doc Holliday!

I suffered a $2k burn on UMCE and ain't going back for more.

GLWYS though!

#69 1 year ago

I dunno man, the negative hype on this game is way out of control. I bought mine (back when the discounts were just starting) and have come to really like it. The layout is fun and unique, the upper playfields are challenging, the modes are varied and tough to beat, the art is incredible, music is retro cool. The “frustration” of the ball lifter “surprises” goes away after 2 games. It has taken me a while to really get a strategy together but now I’m getting better at stacking the right modes and multiballs.

I’ve played R&M plenty at arcades and strongly prefer Ultraman (besides the RM humor)

Anybody local who wants to come play mine is welcome to PM me.

#70 1 year ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

I’ve played R&M plenty at arcades and strongly prefer Ultraman (besides the RM humor)

You are in a very, very small minority. R&M is one of my favorite games of all time...and I've had a lot of games. A masterpiece. Caveat: If the arcade R&M was never dialed in, it might indeed suck. Most of the R&M's needed lots of love & care to play great.

#71 1 year ago

Listen everyone, I'm a Spooky fan and me disliking one game is nothing more than that. I've owned most of their games and have had a lot of fun on all of them but this one. I just flat do not like it. Putting a dude with knife on it wouldn't change that either. I'm sure there are several people that do enjoy and more will discover it and like it in the future. It's just a real stinker for me. I hate TZ also, it's loved by most. Just my opinion, that doesn't mean much.

It sucks that this one is tanking in value so bad but it is what it is. Most people just do not really like it or want to own it. Hopefully the next Spooky title gets them back on track. They are great people and I still love AMH.

#72 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Listen everyone, I'm a Spooky fan and me disliking one game is nothing more than that. I've owned most of their games and have had a lot of fun on all of them but this one. I just flat do not like it. Putting a dude with knife on it wouldn't change that either. I'm sure there are several people that do enjoy and more will discover it and like it in the future. It's just a real stinker for me. I hate TZ also, it's loved by most. Just my opinion, that doesn't mean much.
It sucks that this one is tanking in value so bad but it is what it is. Most people just do not really like it or want to own it. Hopefully the next Spooky title gets them back on track. They are great people and I still love AMH.

I love spooky, told them I'd buy every new release to support them... I gave them 2g for free with UM.

Game looks beautiful and plays the same but the theme and code were not enough for me. So I look at it as I paid 1750 extra for my Halloween, which I would have been happy to do - just love that game.

Hope you sell this soon (really surprised nobody jumped at this price).

#73 1 year ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

I dunno man, the negative hype on this game is way out of control. I bought mine (back when the discounts were just starting) and have come to really like it. The layout is fun and unique, the upper playfields are challenging, the modes are varied and tough to beat, the art is incredible, music is retro cool. The “frustration” of the ball lifter “surprises” goes away after 2 games. It has taken me a while to really get a strategy together but now I’m getting better at stacking the right modes and multiballs.
Anybody local who wants to come play mine is welcome to PM me.

It may not be a flow monster, but it has some interesting shots and atleast it's something different. I think it's fun. The video clips of monster battles are hilarious! It has a lot of charm and I enjoy playing it when I see it.

#74 1 year ago

If I had the space I'd be all over this. I love Halloween and even though I don't know the UM theme, I'd give it a chance because it looks cool. Personally I love how polarizing this machine and layout are.

#75 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Personally I love how polarizing this machine and layout are.

It's really the sole reason Spooky exists, to bring something unique and different. You have to have an open mind and embrace it, you'd think most players would get to that point after owning so many cookie cutter fan layouts with familiar shots.

#76 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Hey now, no need pulling TS4 into this sale ad.

**coffee spit onto laptop**

Nice….

94B076FE-2345-43D7-967B-5A99929AE0E4.gif94B076FE-2345-43D7-967B-5A99929AE0E4.gif
#77 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I hate TZ also, it's loved by most. Just my opinion, that doesn't mean much.

Was your TZ for sale add as contentious as this?

#78 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Was your TZ for sale add as contentious as this?

Never owned one. Most of my pinball friends do and I cringe everytime it's picked to play. Just an absolute snoozer for me. Too each there own.

#80 1 year ago

Nice how this thread has turned into another HWN/UM/Spooky hate orgy. Congrats to the OP for generating so much “interest”. Hope it helps sell your unplayable train wreck of a game.

#81 1 year ago

This is sarcasm, right? As an owner of a Halloween and Godzilla, and new to this entire hobby, all of my “neophyte” friends enjoy Halloween a lot more. Personally, I like them both but I’m a beginner so what do I know.

#82 1 year ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:

I like them both but I’m a beginner so what do I know.

You know that it's just plain fun. And it's as simple as that.

#83 1 year ago

I hope the seller gets his sale fast!
But you know what, I think this is an amazing deal for any buyer right now.
I can’t predict the future but at this price any buyer could enjoy this for awhile in their collection or someone who is new to the hobby buys this for their first game and really enjoys this game for awhile and worst case scenario, turns around and sells it with most likely zero loss!!

#86 1 year ago

I completely disagree with this. The game doesn't shoot clunky at all. The shots are definitely tight and challenging but that's part of what makes the game fun. I get so bored playing games like Deadpool where the shots are all so wide and easy to make the the ball times seem like eternity. The upper playfields are really fun to shoot and tie in perfectly with the game code as they're being used as different sets in the movie. It pumps me up so much trying to fight Michael on the upper playfield only to miss a shot and fall off and have to climb back up and finish him off.

The upper PF is utilized so well for hedge multiball when you're trying to shoot the drop down and get the ball to the balcony for a super jackpot while keeping the other balls going. I like to shoot them into the sanitarium to stage them in the lifter mech to give me time to shoot the SJP.
The game is fantastic as is.

I do think the code needs more polish as the video clips are garbage quality, the audio has some weird things where the music just cuts out if you're in a mode too long, some of the graphics are poorly done. I have faith what the spooky crew will come thru and give the code the polish it needs.

Saying the game is an amateur clunkfest is just absurd and untrue.

#87 1 year ago

Been around a long time. You are a joke

Get lost

You have no pins. You lied and showed someone else’s game room as your own and you got caught in your own BS

Pitiful. Not sure what is wrong with you.

#89 1 year ago

Please stop feeding the troll!
UM is actually one of his higher rated games!

D154EF9C-8204-4D4D-B459-D9CCC1646FE4 (resized).pngD154EF9C-8204-4D4D-B459-D9CCC1646FE4 (resized).pngE9BAA3C1-DA60-48F6-8F12-653BA969F53B (resized).pngE9BAA3C1-DA60-48F6-8F12-653BA969F53B (resized).png
#90 1 year ago

Don’t worry Jimmy. Everybody knows who you are.

Really disgusting faking the ownership of pinball machines and claiming them as your own. Lol

Why be embarrassed? Ultraman is 10x your fake games.

Do another fake pic buddy. Awful!!!

And now, I’ll take it to PM

#91 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Where are you getting your numbers from? On Pinside top 100 Ultraman is rated at #139, just 2 spots below Toy Story 4 which is rated at number 137.

A6F1933B-F7A6-46BF-A8AB-73F6A563BD0A (resized).jpegA6F1933B-F7A6-46BF-A8AB-73F6A563BD0A (resized).jpeg
#92 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Don’t worry Jimmy. Everybody knows who you are.
Really disgusting faking the ownership of pinball machines and claiming them as your own. Lol
Why be embarrassed? Ultraman is 10x your fake games.
Do another fake pic buddy. Awful!!!
And now, I’ll take it to PM

2074B08F-B0D9-4C45-92F3-BDAFC2549026 (resized).jpeg2074B08F-B0D9-4C45-92F3-BDAFC2549026 (resized).jpeg
#93 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

[quoted image]

Watch it! His girlfriend from Canada will come after you.

#94 1 year ago

Lol. Who is this guy? Is this one of those burner accounts from those dudes that like to whack the hornets nest and run away? Gotta love the irony in a neophyte calling Charlie and the gang “neophytes”. I appreciate the sellers levity but still think this kind of post in someone’s FS ad is trash. And yes, I own a Halloween but don’t GAF about its resale value or if anyone outside of myself likes it. Bonus points awarded however for using Pinside buzzwords “cheerleaders” and “FOMO” in the same sentence. GLWTS, great deal.

#95 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

[quoted image]

Quoted from Chisox:

Lol. Who is this guy? Is this one of those burner accounts from those dudes that like to whack the hornets nest and run away? Gotta love the irony in a neophyte calling Charlie and the gang “neophytes”. I appreciate the sellers levity but still think this kind of post in someone’s FS ad is trash. And yes, I own a Halloween but don’t GAF about its resale value or if anyone outside of myself likes it. Bonus points awarded however for using Pinside buzzwords “cheerleaders” and “FOMO” in the same sentence. GLWTS, great deal.

fellowpinball (resized).jpgfellowpinball (resized).jpg
#97 1 year ago
Quoted from Chisox:

KANEDA IS JIMMY! JIMMY IS KANEDA!

It’s alllll coming together…. Awww yeah.

BB4CF918-A49C-4EAE-B0A5-6EFD6D5F2691.gifBB4CF918-A49C-4EAE-B0A5-6EFD6D5F2691.gif
#98 1 year ago

Well this took a turn quickly. I guess we just can't have light hearted sale adds. Everyone's feeling get hurt no matter what....

#99 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Lol, Munsters a near perfect game. MM one of the worst ever made.

#100 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Where are you getting your numbers from?

Dude. Jimmy. Those are your ratings. Not the collective pinsider ratings. Seriously, You be trolling THAT much?!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 210.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

There are 161 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ultraman-collectors-edition-34/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.