66 days ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 65 days ago by Yesh23
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 66 days ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for trade

For sale: Ultraman (Collectors Edition)

Added: August 11th, 2021 Ended: August 13th, 2021
    Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

Trade
    Listed at $ 123

Item description

Looking to trade my Ultraman CE #92 pre-order that was placed direct with Spooky. I've already placed the $2000 initial deposit so you will get my spot from Spooky and owe the rest when the game is ready to pick up from them.

Note I had no idea of what to choose for condition. I'm not looking to sell my spot, nor trade my spot for another spot.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fort Wayne, IN, US

Seller insights

These are Yesh23's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Yesh23's stats page

#2 66 days ago

I’ll trade you my spot for your spot.

#3 66 days ago
    Quoted from Riefepeters:

I’ll trade you my spot for your spot.

updated ad....I wouldn't want to drop any further on the list.

#4 66 days ago

So you are looking to trade your $2000.00 spot for another pin worth $2000.00? Or credit of $2000.00 towards trade of a pin?

Seems it would be easier to just sell your spot for the $2k and go after what you are looking for?

#5 66 days ago
    Quoted from RobT:

So you are looking to trade your $2000.00 spot for another pin worth $2000.00? Or credit of $2000.00 towards trade of a pin?
    Seems it would be easier to just sell your spot for the $2k and go after what you are looking for?

The other machine wouldn’t have to be actually $2000. Let’s say it was a Star Trek around $5000…then I’d add $3000.

#6 65 days ago

Trades not working out so I’m getting ready to list my spot for sale. It’s not allowing me to update my ad so unfortunately I have to create another one which I hate to do. The new ad will be up shortly

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside