8 days ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by snaroff
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Image 11-21-21 at 7.49 AM (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5311 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 8 days ago

for sale

For sale: Ultraman (Collectors Edition)

Added: November 22nd, 2021
    Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 10,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.

Item description

NIB #10 needs a new home...unifying my collection in one home and can't accommodate another game unfortunately (limit is 12).

If the UMCE software was more mature, would consider bumping an existing game from the lineup, but that's not the case. For now, someone else with a larger collection can enjoy this gorgeous game while Spooky fully bakes the software with butter!

Game is still in box (as the photo shows). Sorry for any confusion...I'm a collector/player...not a distributor/business (so this seemed like the best "Game Condition" selection for my situation).

Item photos

IMG_5311 (resized).jpeg
    Image 11-21-21 at 7.49 AM (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
    Willing to ship mainland
    Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact snaroff via PinsideMail.

Contact seller

Item location

Jupiter, FL, US

Seller insights

These are snaroff's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to snaroff's stats page

#2 8 days ago

Love mine! It's a keeper.

Did you check on other ads before adding your price?

#3 8 days ago
    Quoted from turbo2nr:

Love mine! It's a keeper.
    Did you check on other ads before adding your price?

I didn’t. Glad you love yours! I might still keep it…who knows.

#4 7 days ago

2k price drop.

#5 5 days ago

Don’t price drop….. you don’t need the money, hold firm!!! Glwts

#6 5 days ago

Glwts . Preorder spots dropping in price also.

Best MAC

#7 4 days ago
    Quoted from Yesh23:

Don’t price drop….. you don’t need the money, hold firm!!! Glwts

but I do need the space. Considering only 500 are being made, the lack of interest is kind of shocking. Oh well...

#8 3 days ago
    Quoted from snaroff:

but I do need the space. Considering only 500 are being made, the lack of interest is kind of shocking. Oh well...

There’s a ton in the marketplace right now and if you’re really looking to move it…you might want to see what others are listing and selling for now. I feel you’re going to have to drop another 1500 right now if you want to move it but once the code improves with only 500 made, the price will move back up. That’s just my opinion and good luck with the sale

#9 3 days ago

This is the same thing that happens with Rick and morty. Now they’re going north of 12k.

#10 2 days ago
    Quoted from Blackzarak:

This is the same thing that happens with Rick and morty. Now they’re going north of 12k.

Don't know if the UM license is as desirable as the R&M license, but that would be nice!

Quoted from Yesh23:

There’s a ton in the marketplace right now and if you’re really looking to move it…you might want to see what others are listing and selling for now. I feel you’re going to have to drop another 1500 right now if you want to move it but once the code improves with only 500 made, the price will move back up. That’s just my opinion and good luck with the sale

Makes sense, but I'm not going to sell at a loss. Not motivated to follow the herd, so looking at the other panic sellers doesn't help me. I trust Spooky to invest in the code, so I'll just keep it in the box until the code has matured. In any event, thanks for the support...

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside