11.CornerHardware (resized).jpg
10.CoinOp (resized).jpg
9.Front (resized).jpg
8.LeftSide (resized).jpg
7.Closeup.Faceplate (resized).jpg
6.FacePlate (resized).jpg
5.FrontTop (resized).jpg
4.Disk (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Twister

Featured Ad

Added: 2018-06-17 19:31:11 UTC
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

#2 5 years ago

Fun game GLWTS.

#3 5 years ago

How are the airballs? I owned this game in the past and the airballs were insane. Like, they made the game unplayable.

Cool game, though. I'm always looking to reacquire one (my son still gives me crap for selling ours without him knowing!)

GLWTS

#4 5 years ago

Looks like a very nice pin esp. at this price point. Good deal for a fun pin.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

How are the airballs? I owned this game in the past and the airballs were insane. Like, they made the game unplayable.

Yes, 100% correct on the insane airballs. I bought a Twister recently and the game was near unplayable because it seemed like every missed shot on the posts AND shots on the standups resulted in crazy airballs.

BUT, I found a solution and easy fix. I installed 23-900 coils on the flippers and the game plays great. Yes, you will still get an occasional airball, but the game is a blast to play, fast orbits that feel terrific nailing over and over and fun multiballs.

I don't even have a working magnet board in mine and it's STILL so much fun to play. applejuice is currently working on a replacement magnet board. So don't let a non-working magnet board stop you from picking up a Twister.

This game for sale 100% working is a nice deal.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Yes, 100% correct on the insane airballs. I bought a Twister recently and the game was near unplayable because it seemed like every missed shot on the posts AND shots on the standups resulted in crazy airballs.
BUT, I found a solution and easy fix. I installed 23-900 coils on the flippers and the game plays great. Yes, you will still get an occasional airball, but the game is a blast to play, fast orbits that feel terrific nailing over and over and fun multiballs.
I don't even have a working magnet board in mine and it's STILL so much fun to play. applejuice is currently working on a replacement magnet board. So don't let a non-working magnet board stop you from picking up a Twister.
This game for sale 100% working is a nice deal.

I have a spare board I would consider selling if interested.

But yeah airballs are big in this game. I have plastic protectors on mine thank god.

Added over 6 years ago:

Spare board is sold now thanks.

#7 5 years ago

applejuice is currently building magnet boards for this game I believe

#8 5 years ago

interested. PM sent

#9 5 years ago

must not be active member. no replies.

free bump

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

must not be active member. no replies.
free bump

That’s a shame.

Another freebie

1 week later
#11 5 years ago

Just picked it up. Everything works and cabinet is in mint condition!!!

#12 5 years ago

I bought a nice Twister 3 years ago for $700. They have gone up like everything . Game is better than rating.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Turtlepower169:

Just picked it up. Everything works and cabinet is in mint condition!!!

Good looking game.

OP - mark sale complete?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twister-5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.