time (resized).jpg
E80C964D-8118-46D4-A007-4C236BA28060 (resized).png
GIF MADE.gif
60a375016d8f5d0975c69c4233a62dccad4633dd.gif
2uphbe.jpg
32DE70F2-C0F6-40F6-B75F-DB3E629FE499.gif
hqdefault (resized).jpg
E69EFC9F-7A10-4EB4-A070-C841725A05F0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#137 5 years ago

$65k is a ridiculous price. I mean it is a cool machine but that is crazy. I’m not the price police or anything but I can’t imagine this game will sell anywhere near the asking price

1 week later
#623 5 years ago

I thought this was sale pending. Did they back out?

1 month later
#743 5 years ago

I want to look away from this thread but FOMO of a classic pinside joke has me continuing to click on it.

1 week later
#760 5 years ago
Quoted from fns9l:

painstakenly uploaded so many pictures.

I’m not sure you are using painstakingly the same way the rest of us do. Lol

Quoted from fns9l:

The part about mods failing is an understatement.

You guys do all understand that forums are designed to voice opinion correct? I don’t make many negative comments at all, and I will admit some threads get toxic, but that doesn’t mean negative comments should not be allowed

#774 5 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

For sale threads should be between buyer and seller. Its not meant to trash a thread and the op if you disagree with the price. Some people have a lack of respect for other people though. I blame the parents.

A forum by definition is...

a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

If they wanted it to be about buyer and seller communications then it wouldn’t say “forum topic.” But that is just my opinion.

1 week later
#817 5 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

What are you really defending here? Seriously? I get it's a free country, a free market, capitalism, all that. Hell, throw in some freedom of speech too. But some random dude comes on to a pinball group, that he had to sign up for, and is trying to sell something that is priced anywhere from 3x to 6x it's actual value. On top of that, didn't even have a clue as to what machine he really has, or the differences that make up his so called $60K evaluation. Then has conflicting stories about how long he has actually had it or how he got it. I agree, capitalism sure is king, but ignorance is not bliss when you try and sell something to a group of people who know better. Why do you think one of the most popular threads on Pinside with longevity is Craigslist Laughs?
Not only that, YOU decide to go crying as captain savior to the mods and you keep on complaining because do not like the response you got(you have made that point at least twice). Suck it up man, there is better things to campaign for. You can't be Morton's Steakhouse and try to sell your customers a $9.99 lb Choice T-bone as a $59.99 Prime Porterhouse, a steak connoisseur knows better. The seller is looking for someone who loves steak, but doesn't know the difference between a Sirloin and a Waygu Filet Mignon.
I said it before and I will say it again, he can take his $60K price tag to eBay or Craigslist and see how far he gets. It would most likely end up on Craigslist Laughs anyway.

No kidding. I couldn’t agree with this quoted post more!! I really do not get what Roostking is trying to defend either. I’ve sold a ton of games and list every single one of them as a forum topic for discussion. I never have any backlash from pinsiders about pricing or condition. It does seem pretty babyish of you to go to the mods about it. This guy lists a pin for a ridiculous amount and then gets called out on. He has no intelligent responses to the people that called his bull on it. xTheBlackKnightx even shows that it wasn’t truly the number one TZ anyway and if you’ve read this site for long you would quickly be able to tell that he is incredibly knowledgeable regarding those things. It’s a dumb price for a valuable, but not $65K valuable, machine

Moral of the story.... if you don’t want to be made fun of, don’t do stupid things

#820 5 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I'm defending his right to price his property as he sees fit. Never thought it would be such a difficult concept to grasp, but here we are. And people getting bent out of shape and calling people names is just the icing on the cake. What I don't understand is why you guys care so much? The world has enough hall monitors already.

I understand that but.... everyone else has the right to call him out on that ridiculous price. So it’s not ok for them to hall monitor his price but it is ok for you to monitor their comments?!?!?! Hmmmmm interesting logic I guess

#830 5 years ago

Now this thread is FINALLY getting interesting.

#834 5 years ago
Quoted from Vintage2:

Grow up and get a life

Yeah cause I’m the problem here lol. You pop in with your completely worthless insight, supporting a ridiculous for sale ad and then tell me to grow up? I’m just letting you in on a little secret... half the laughs in this thread have come at your expense. But I guess all of the people laughing at you need to grow up and get a life too, just like the people laughing at this ridiculous thread

#844 5 years ago
Quoted from Vintage2:

laughter is the best medicine,and amazing that you know what everyone's thinking
clever fellow

It’s easy to know what people are thinking when they write it out for you in a thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,059.00
$ 29.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 14.95
$ 79.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-x970000-prototype?tu=jmountjoy111 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.