time (resized).jpg
E80C964D-8118-46D4-A007-4C236BA28060 (resized).png
GIF MADE.gif
60a375016d8f5d0975c69c4233a62dccad4633dd.gif
2uphbe.jpg
32DE70F2-C0F6-40F6-B75F-DB3E629FE499.gif
hqdefault (resized).jpg
E69EFC9F-7A10-4EB4-A070-C841725A05F0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gold1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#293 5 years ago

This thread has stirred a lot of emotions.Provenance is the key for any serious collector.The seller needs to have true and accurate details about his machine which seems scant at the moment.I have A TZ with all the bells and whistles that was situated in a Bally's executive office till they went under.Documented.Oh and the machine is in excellent condition.What would the market pay for this?Who knows.

#523 5 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Have you read the entire thread from all view points?
I have ZERO compassion for a person whom USES an internet community to further only their short term goals. I don't care if it's Facebook, Pinside, or a random forum somewhere. I make it a point of "contributing" to nearly every discussion I participate in... is the human thing to do.
Sorry; but unsolicited, unreasonable priced for sale ads by ANYONE new to a community is just … well... disrespectful borderline fraudulent. I wouldn't interrupt a conversation between friends on the street and offer them anything for sale... much less at a ridiculous price. The OP did the equivalent and well; that kind of rudeness needs to be called out. Simple as that.

Gee we are getting precious here.If someone wants to pitch a price for their wares be it high/low/whatever/ is it not up to the reader to decide whether to purchase or not.Comments like yours smack of censorship. You do live in a democracy do you not?

#571 5 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:Deleted post

Got a bit hot in the kitchen I guess?

#594 5 years ago

So if a TZ in excellent condition came on the market with an asking price of 2k how many of you would jump at it?

#601 5 years ago

Answer the question and maybe I will tell you how it relates to the tea in China.

Quoted from robertmee:

What's that got to do with the price of tea in China?

#602 5 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

literally makes no sense, of course every one here would buy it because its below the market value, not x10 its value (ie complete rip off)

So it is ok to profit from a seller who does not know the market(reverse rip off) but not to profit by quoting a much higher than market price?Interesting that.

#603 5 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

None. People on here don't pay double price for something................let alone 10x price.

So no one here would jump at an excellent TZ for 2k. Really?????????????

#605 5 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

The big difference here is the seller clearly knows his pin is not worth 65k and is clearly just chancing it (ie total rip off) its not a mistake by a seller who does not know the market. Or its a very cleaver way to get free advertising and they will just sell for what its actually worth.
No body will ever know

Sorry but you did not actually answer the question.So is it ok to profit off the seller who does not know the market?

#637 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

No one answered because of your “trap” fake non existent scenario. And you didn’t specify the condition of “seller ignorant of the true value” as the reason for the low price. Nonsense argument.
It’s also obvious you’ve never seen an underpriced pin on pinside. People do speak up in the same way. So to answer your rhetorical, neither is socially acceptable here.

TRAP? condition of seller? Put simply I asked would you buy a top condition TZ for 2k(which is under the current market most people know).And no this is not a fake non existent scenario and if you genuinely believe that you have your head in the sand.So I can only assume if you came across this scenario in the real world,your social conscience would lead you to say listen Mate 2k is undervalued for this machine,I will give you 8k...........................

3 weeks later
#695 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

The greatest trick the OP ever pulled was getting Pinside to discuss his for sale thread....again.
[quoted image]

Yes but as least it is still there.I am finding some sellers here are just testing the market and when offered the dough they pull the item off.The last one had an item relisted 4 times since 2017.Playing games do we think?

1 month later
#785 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Fuck this dude anybody ever been ejected twice?

Please think before you send a post like that you fool!Do you lay awake at night because someone is asking a price higher than you want to pay?I think not.Last time I looked your country was still a democracy.Comments like yours contradicts that.

#791 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

The only "fools" here are you dickbreathed lapdogs that keep defending this troll. Jokes on you shithead.
Don't worry mods, I'm ejecting myself from this troll-a-thon.
Lastly, Lemmy explain the difference between me and 90% of you cowboys. Everything I type, I WILL DAMN SURE SAY TO YOUR FACE. Can provide Pinside references that can verify this for ya upon request. On that note, I will be at the VFW show here in a couple weeks. COME SAY HI.

And your reply just confirms how self centered you really are.Sure give yourself a break and maybe comeback online when you have something positive to say.

#794 4 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Relax, no need to get bent out of shape. Gryszzz is actually one of the good guys around here. Maybe a little rough when he has had 3 - 4, OK 12 beers, but he is a die hard pinballer!

Really????Hate to come across the bad guys.

#809 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I generally agree, but only to a certain extent. If you ask a realtor to sell your house for 10x it's value, he'll tell you to go have sex with your hat. Why? You would be insulting his intelligence and every person in the market's intelligence. This inflated price should be reserved for eBay, where bs is expected. Otherwise, the op should be ready for a serious flaming. It's so ridiculous that it must be trolling. Seems to be working well.

There is a vast difference between serious flaming as you put it and the crap he spouted.Also so no pinball machine has ever sold for this price or more????????Seems to me that one can name a price and let the market decide.No one is being forced to buy it on here.

#840 4 years ago

Now now children,go back to your cubbies and think about what you write please.

As far as this thread goes ANYONE should be able to advertise what they want for their machine without the fear of schoolyard bullies harassing them just because they think the asking price is too high.Accept that it is not in YOUR price range and move on.There have been a number of machines sold for much higher prices in fact one sold recently for over 500k as a piece of artwork.That one did not even work!

Democracy people.You may not agree,but do not deny.

#843 4 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

I’m surprised there aren’t more people in here ripping the sellers asking price. Can you imagine if Pinside was nothing but ridiculous overpriced games with threads this long?
Atleast OP is getting his $10 worth in advertising. Pretty decent represent too from a couple others from unknown origins.
Based on the original post and a ratio like 96 thumbs down to two thumbs up, I would guess most agree the price is silly. Most games get scrutinized when they are 1k overpriced on Pinside.
This one is about 52k too high IMO, but I just want my games to play and be in great condition.

The only reason this thread is this long is because people like yourself just do not move on.You cannot or do not want to pay the price fine.Why berate someone for their opinion on price???????????

#862 4 years ago

Ahh.More children have arrived.Must have been away on camp .

#868 4 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

And you are so innocent yourself? Aren't you just stirring the shit pot more?

Actually no.If you had taken the time to read past posts you would be up to speed.As previously posted if you cannot afford or want to buy this machine fine move on.I don't think people realise that just because there is freedom of speech,there is no freedom of character assassination.

#873 4 years ago
Quoted from Vintage2:

this is the only win they can get in their dull daily lives,making wiseacre comments and getting likes/upvotes[quoted image]

And who are they?People that think before they hang it on others?No wisecracks needed.

#874 4 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

Oh look, the white knights Are so valiantly riding in, clutching their pearls while defending the poorly treated seller.....pfft, give me a break.
The seller has listed a pin at an out of this galaxy price, and is getting the mockery he deserves. When I have been new in different hobbies, I’ve always appreciated “price police”, because they inform some of the uninformed if an item is priced too high. In the same regard, if there is price complaints but it’s priced fairly, there is others who have come to defend sellers. Everything balances out in the end.
That’s not whats happening here. This is just silly and foolish, and the seller deserves absolutely every bit of criticism and more. He’s marked it up 5-6 times it’s normal value, and has been untruthful in his statements of how long he has owned it. I’m glad he has been shamed, and I hope it continues. I’m sure the seller appreciates our glorious white knights coming to save the day, but it’s clear to myself and most others that it’s a fools task.
In the end our heroic knights are right, the seller can ask whatever price he wants, and in doing so, deserves absolutely every bit of criticism blasted at him. Just one mans opinion.

Your opinion is fine and everyone is a critic.So would you buy a pinball knowing the price was half its true value?Just a question.yours the white knight.

#876 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Everyone, including you, is looking for a good deal. Bad deals are different. If you want to be a white night, you should warn others that this guy is trying to rip somebody off. Get out your megaphone.

Good deals/bad deals depends which side you are on I guess.You see buying a machine for half its true value as a good deal .But this seller is a bad deal guy because he is asking a higher price than the market?Think you are both on the same side of the fence.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,059.00
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gold1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-x970000-prototype?tu=gold1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.