time (resized).jpg
E80C964D-8118-46D4-A007-4C236BA28060 (resized).png
GIF MADE.gif
60a375016d8f5d0975c69c4233a62dccad4633dd.gif
2uphbe.jpg
32DE70F2-C0F6-40F6-B75F-DB3E629FE499.gif
hqdefault (resized).jpg
E69EFC9F-7A10-4EB4-A070-C841725A05F0 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 886 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 18.
#751 4 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I’ve seen a local guy list his pins on CL for the past three years, above market price, with no change. No reason this can’t collect dust too

Ive had it for decades.

#752 4 years ago
Quoted from fns9l:

Ive had it for decades.

And your heirs will dump it at a reasonable price.

#753 4 years ago

While I have no idea why this pin is priced so high, its also a fail on the mods to limit negative comments.

This "Should be" a buy or sell section, not just another discussion forum. If you aren't buying, why do you care? In the classic car industry, its called " There is a buyer for every seat". Also, one mans junk is another mans treasure. Show some respect.

#754 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

While I have no idea why this pin is priced so high, its also a fail on the mods to limit negative comments.
This "Should be" a buy or sell section, not just another discussion forum. If you aren't buying, why do you care? In the classic car industry, its called " There is a buyer for every seat". Also, one mans junk is another mans treasure. Show some respect.

Nope....You link your ad to the forum, it opens it up for discussion. I can respect the OP, but still voice my opinion that the pin is ridiculously over priced. You don't want discussion, there is an option for that. Some of the best, most classic threads on Pinside have evolved from ridiculous for sale ads...Just last year's Baywatch thread as an example.

#756 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

This "for sale ad" disrespects every Pinsider! It's not just high, it's asinine. The OP is not willing to educate himself with the likes of the most intelligent and hardcore collectors on this site. It's like me arguing that my Meteor is worth 100,000. Why, because Steve Kirk signed it and he's dead oh and because I invented this price out of thin air with no research done whatsoever. Someone will buy it though right? Ass for every seat? Give me a break. If he REALLY wants to sell it PM TheBlacknight and I'm sure he could find a buyer at a reasonable price for both parties.

#757 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

While I have no idea why this pin is priced so high, its also a fail on the mods to limit negative comments

From the sellers comments it's obvious he doesn't really want to sell it and this is just a "troll" thread disguised as a sale ad. Let the op and the responders have their fun.

This thread pops back up when things get slow.

#758 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Thank you. The part about mods failing is an understatement. I have pmed several of them, and started a mod help thread which several of them replied too. There is one mod who has been incredibly helpful and nice. The others were a combination of uncaring, and even at the forefront of the attack against my posting of this add. This site, and especially some of the mods on here, cast a negative light on the pinball "community".

#759 4 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

From the sellers comments it's obvious he doesn't really want to sell it and this is just a "troll" thread disguised as a sale ad. Let the op and the responders have their fun.
This thread pops back up when things get slow.

If I didnt want to sell this I would not have paid money to post my add, nor would I have painstakenly uploaded so many pictures.

#760 4 years ago
Quoted from fns9l:

painstakenly uploaded so many pictures.

I’m not sure you are using painstakingly the same way the rest of us do. Lol

Quoted from fns9l:

The part about mods failing is an understatement.

You guys do all understand that forums are designed to voice opinion correct? I don’t make many negative comments at all, and I will admit some threads get toxic, but that doesn’t mean negative comments should not be allowed

#761 4 years ago

I think whoever ends up buying this, if anyone ever does, should get a leather-bound printout of this entire thread.

#762 4 years ago
Quoted from ctviss:

I think whoever ends up buying this, if anyone ever does, should get a leather-bound printout of this entire thread.

book better be worth 55k to make the deal worth it

#763 4 years ago

The OP gets a 2 day ejection from his own for sale thread. Now that's priceless!

lol.jpglol.jpg
#764 4 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The OP gets a 2 day ejection from his own for sale thread. Now that's priceless![quoted image]

Poetic justice.

#765 4 years ago
Quoted from fns9l:

Thank you. The part about mods failing is an understatement. I have pmed several of them, and started a mod help thread which several of them replied too. There is one mod who has been incredibly helpful and nice. The others were a combination of uncaring, and even at the forefront of the attack against my posting of this add. This site, and especially some of the mods on here, cast a negative light on the pinball "community".

And asking 65k for an average TZ casts a positive light on the pinball community?

#766 4 years ago
Quoted from fns9l:

Ive had it for decades.

That isn't what you said earlier in the thread.

20190412_222805 (resized).jpg20190412_222805 (resized).jpg

#767 4 years ago

Good catch @Micky!

#768 4 years ago

Cant believe this hasn't sold

#769 4 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

#770 4 years ago

Not even a price drop bump from the OP? This for sale topic has legs almost as long as last years Baywatch topic!

#771 4 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

It appears you can't believe anything the sellers says either.

But, I absolutely love that the guy got booted from his very own sales thread because he cannot figure out how incredibly obtuse he is about his own machine.

#772 4 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I’m not sure you are using painstakingly the same way the rest of us do. Lol

You guys do all understand that forums are designed to voice opinion correct? I don’t make many negative comments at all, and I will admit some threads get toxic, but that doesn’t mean negative comments should not be allowed

For sale threads should be between buyer and seller. Its not meant to trash a thread and the op if you disagree with the price. Some people have a lack of respect for other people though. I blame the parents.

#773 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

For sale threads should be between buyer and seller. Its not meant to trash a thread and the op if you disagree with the price. Some people have a lack of respect for other people though. I blame the parents.

Disagree there. That's what PMs are for.

As a serious buyer, I'm not going to communicate my terms for buying in a public thread.

As a seller, if I don't want comments about my ads, then I will not go out of my way to "create a thread for the ad", which is off by default.

#774 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

A forum by definition is...

a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

If they wanted it to be about buyer and seller communications then it wouldn’t say “forum topic.” But that is just my opinion.

#775 4 years ago

My Rolls, my wife and my Magic Girl. Will that be enough to obtain this hen's tooth?

#776 4 years ago

Keep it going, one dollar a post and we could have done a community buy !

#777 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

And then pass it around like the Stanley cup?

#778 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Disagree there. That's what PMs are for.
As a serious buyer, I'm not going to communicate my terms for buying in a public thread.
As a seller, if I don't want comments about my ads, then I will not go out of my way to "create a thread for the ad", which is off by default.

After communicating my thoughts to the mods, they let me know that the OP chose to allow discussion. Learn something new every day. Still seems disrespectful to trash the OP and his ad, but that's what we do on the internet.

Carry on...

#779 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

This fool doesn't deserve that kind of coin

#780 4 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

This fool doesn't deserve that kind of coin

Quiet down. The OP and I already have an agreement that once he sells he buys my most excellent Bally Viking and Gottlieb Robo-War combo for 52k,
thus leaving enough left over for a JJP
POTC or Wonka, if his patience holds out.

#781 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

exactly,a lot of trolling has been ignored in this thread

#782 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

After communicating my thoughts to the mods, they let me know that the OP chose to allow discussion. Learn something new every day. Still seems disrespectful to trash the OP and his ad, but that's what we do on the internet.
Carry on...

Go fishing on eBay or Craigslist for $60K, but not on a forum of a pinball community that knows what the game is really worth. I would think that 99% of the members here feel that $60K is completely outrageous asking price. So yeah, he can take that $60K asking price here on Pinside and pound sand. 782 posts and months later seem to support that opinion.

I think it's much MORE disrespectful that the OP came here and asked $60K. That's just me communicating my thoughts. No mods needed.

#783 4 years ago

Fuck this dude anybody ever been ejected twice?

#784 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I think good ole Cornelius holds that honor.

#785 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Please think before you send a post like that you fool!Do you lay awake at night because someone is asking a price higher than you want to pay?I think not.Last time I looked your country was still a democracy.Comments like yours contradicts that.

#786 4 years ago

It’s hilarious how everyone is losing their cookies over a Pinside Ad. If you don’t like it and are most likely too poor to afford it, move on. I’ve yet to see this much grief for a Supreme, which is much less desirable than this pin but yet priced higher.

On the other hand though, let’s keep the complaints going and we’ll be to 30 pages in no time!

#787 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

It’s hilarious how everyone is losing their cookies over a Pinside Ad. If you don’t like it and are most likely too poor to afford it, move on. I’ve yet to see this much grief for a Supreme, which is much less desirable than this pin but yet priced higher

Well lookie here. A pompous wannabe actor shithead from LA talkin down to people that aren't from LA. Inconceivable!
Hey Pampers, guess what? There WAS a huge backlash against that Supreme short bus pin. You weren't here. Keep tellin everybody how "poor" they are though cause they don't wanna buy this absurdly priced players machine; it's completely dispelling all those LA stereotypes the whole world has. Eat a dick.

#788 4 years ago
Quoted from gold1:

Please think before you send a post like that you fool!

The only "fools" here are you dickbreathed lapdogs that keep defending this troll. Jokes on you shithead.
Don't worry mods, I'm ejecting myself from this troll-a-thon.
Lastly, Lemmy explain the difference between me and 90% of you cowboys. Everything I type, I WILL DAMN SURE SAY TO YOUR FACE. Can provide Pinside references that can verify this for ya upon request. On that note, I will be at the VFW show here in a couple weeks. COME SAY HI.

#790 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

The only "fools" here are you dickbreathed lapdogs that keep defending this troll. Jokes on you shithead.
Lastly, Lemmy explain the difference between me and 90% of you cowboys. Everything I type, I WILL DAMN SURE SAY TO YOUR FACE. Can provide Pinside references that can verify this for ya upon request. On that note, I will be at the VFW show here in a couple weeks. COME SAY HI.

it's very tough and scary when you use curse words online

#791 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

And your reply just confirms how self centered you really are.Sure give yourself a break and maybe comeback online when you have something positive to say.

#792 4 years ago
Quoted from gold1:

And your reply just confirms how self centered you really are.Sure give yourself a break and maybe comeback online when you have something positive to say.

Relax, no need to get bent out of shape. Gryszzz is actually one of the good guys around here. Maybe a little rough when he has had 3 - 4, OK 12 beers, but he is a die hard pinballer!

#793 4 years ago

look at what this evil thread has made us become!!! the pin must be burned!

#794 4 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Relax, no need to get bent out of shape. Gryszzz is actually one of the good guys around here. Maybe a little rough when he has had 3 - 4, OK 12 beers, but he is a die hard pinballer!

Really????Hate to come across the bad guys.

#795 4 years ago

Still available?

#796 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Still available?

Better make a decision. I'm working with my bank to move around some investments so I can buy it.

#797 4 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Still no need for any of those last posts

#798 4 years ago

I still can't figure out if the seller is a troll or is really taking himself seriously. Entertaining nonetheless. I hope he continues to post and get ejected from his own thread. Can't beat that.

#799 4 years ago
Quoted from fns9l:

Ive had it for decades.

That’s not what you claimed earlier in this very thread. You said you hadn’t had it all that long. Which lie is it?

#800 4 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Gryzzz iz the one getting bent out of shape. So Im a lapdog because I am capitalist and don't care what this guy prices his game at. I suggest he not try to be the top cop of the pinside price police. Some people just feel they need to tell others how to live.

There are 886 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 18.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-x970000-prototype/page/16?hl=frippertron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.