time (resized).jpg
E80C964D-8118-46D4-A007-4C236BA28060 (resized).png
GIF MADE.gif
60a375016d8f5d0975c69c4233a62dccad4633dd.gif
2uphbe.jpg
32DE70F2-C0F6-40F6-B75F-DB3E629FE499.gif
hqdefault (resized).jpg
E69EFC9F-7A10-4EB4-A070-C841725A05F0 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 886 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 18.
#601 5 years ago

Answer the question and maybe I will tell you how it relates to the tea in China.

Quoted from robertmee:

What's that got to do with the price of tea in China?

#602 5 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

literally makes no sense, of course every one here would buy it because its below the market value, not x10 its value (ie complete rip off)

So it is ok to profit from a seller who does not know the market(reverse rip off) but not to profit by quoting a much higher than market price?Interesting that.

#603 5 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

None. People on here don't pay double price for something................let alone 10x price.

So no one here would jump at an excellent TZ for 2k. Really?????????????

#604 5 years ago
Quoted from gold1:

So it is ok to profit from a seller who does not know the market(reverse rip off) but not to profit by quoting a much higher than market price?Interesting that.

The big difference here is the seller clearly knows his pin is not worth 65k and is clearly just chancing it (ie total rip off) its not a mistake by a seller who does not know the market. Or its a very cleaver way to get free advertising and they will just sell for what its actually worth.

No body will ever know

#605 5 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

The big difference here is the seller clearly knows his pin is not worth 65k and is clearly just chancing it (ie total rip off) its not a mistake by a seller who does not know the market. Or its a very cleaver way to get free advertising and they will just sell for what its actually worth.
No body will ever know

Sorry but you did not actually answer the question.So is it ok to profit off the seller who does not know the market?

#606 5 years ago
Quoted from gold1:

So no one here would jump at an excellent TZ for 2k. Really?????????????

Ooooooops.......my bad......I thought it said 2X....not 2k.........so sorry about that.....mis read.....I'll blame still feeling the effects of too much alcohol after finishing 18th out of 30 in my Holdem league after having an early chip lead.

#607 5 years ago
Quoted from gold1:

Sorry but you did not actually answer the question.So is it ok to profit off the seller who does not know the market?

When people list games too cheaply the same thing happens, the price police chime in and tell him what the game is worth and when the seller gets 200 pm messages in 10 minutes all saying they will buy it and others offer more he will do some research. That is why pinside marketplace is so much better than craigslist or eBay. Here you have a community, which is why this ad is BS being peddled by an uneducated pinsider. We are simply educating the OP.

#608 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Here you have a community, which is why this ad is BS being peddled by an uneducated pinsider. We are simply educating the OP.

youre not educating anyone,people can ask whatever price they wish be it realistic or hopeful

#609 5 years ago

People certainly can ask for whatever price they want, but does not mean they should. Often it's helpful to make some smart inquiries first. Long time collectors get asked and answer these type of questions offline, all the time. Chalk this game for education into the history books.
2st00a (resized).jpg2st00a (resized).jpg

#610 5 years ago
Quoted from gold1:

No one answered because of your “trap” fake non existent scenario. And you didn’t specify the condition of “seller ignorant of the true value” as the reason for the low price. Nonsense argument.

It’s also obvious you’ve never seen an underpriced pin on pinside. People do speak up in the same way. So to answer your rhetorical, neither is socially acceptable here.

#612 5 years ago

My best offer is $1k.

#613 5 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

No body will ever know

HEY, its only pinball!

#614 5 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

People certainly can ask for whatever price they want, but does not mean they should. Often it's helpful to make some smart inquiries first. Long time collectors get asked and answer these type of questions offline, all the time. Chalk this game for education into the history books.
[quoted image]

plus, when you have over blown out of proportion FS threads like this. other people see this when trying to sell something similar, and think they are sitting on gold. Doesn't do anyone any good and artificially inflates the market.

#615 5 years ago
Quoted from gold1:

Oh man that was not my assumption on this ?. Oh so Seller didn’t know the market, I thought the following. In my scenario I would buy the game since the seller was a multi billionaire , knew the market...didn’t care because he was eyeing this rare prototype TZ he seen listed for $65k but again didn’t care that the price was a few extra dollars because money know longer meant much to him.

#616 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Oh man that was not my assumption on this ?. Oh so Seller didn’t know the market, I thought the following. In my scenario I would buy the game since the seller was a multi billionaire , knew the market...didn’t care because he was eyeing this rare prototype TZ he seen listed for $65k but again didn’t care that the price was a few extra dollars because money know longer meant much to him.

Or spelling.

#618 5 years ago

The Op is really o-din running some sort of social experiment!

#619 5 years ago

Good he’s a MULTI-billionaire(!) as one billion wouldn’t quite cut it. He’s not just rich then but really rich

#620 5 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

The Op is really o-din running some sort of social experiment!

Your on to me

#621 5 years ago

Busted!

E165238F-399E-47F6-AEBD-EF61BCDA8F9D (resized).jpegE165238F-399E-47F6-AEBD-EF61BCDA8F9D (resized).jpeg
#622 5 years ago

I new it! and we all fell for it! When will the documentary be released?

#623 5 years ago

I thought this was sale pending. Did they back out?

#624 5 years ago

Or spelling?

Sorry, had to. Always love it when someone calls out another for misspelling a word and then misspells a word.

#625 5 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Or spelling?
Sorry, had to. Always love it when someone calls out another for misspelling a word and then misspells a word.

Improper usage, but correct spelling...

#626 5 years ago

Now we know where Odin went!

#627 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Now we know where Odin went!

Or do you

#628 5 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

, I don’t post much but do when I feel the need to. I just don’t like seeing a new Pinsider get treated the way you have treated him...it does absolutely no good for the pinball community...this is why I spoke up.
-Wayne

They never made a White Knight pin Wayne.
I'd love to see your costume one day though.

#629 5 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

you’ve delivered such pointed words and hate towards him. He has remained unbelievably professional and calm...hats off to him...impressive!

Tryin to figure out which was worse, my pointy words or all that hate ha.
All I said was....machine looked like shit (true) and op is a fckin troll (also true).
If pointy words and hate on such a grandiose scale as that offend you dear Wayne, than you probably need to turn in yer terrible towel, with all the tears washed out please, and catch the first Greyhound outta Pittsburgh. Cause I don't believe you live there. Maybe a suburb.

#630 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

All I said was....machine looked like shit (true) and op is a fckin troll (also true).

Why don't you just drain this thread and stop wasting your time?

#631 5 years ago

Cause it's Monday Ted.

#632 5 years ago

Is this still available? I just did my taxes.

#633 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Cause it's Monday Ted.

Who is Ted?

#635 5 years ago

Dilly Dilly!

ted park and orch (resized).JPGted park and orch (resized).JPG
#636 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Dilly Dilly!
[quoted image]

LOVE THOSE SHIRTS YOU ALWAYS WEAR!

#637 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

No one answered because of your “trap” fake non existent scenario. And you didn’t specify the condition of “seller ignorant of the true value” as the reason for the low price. Nonsense argument.
It’s also obvious you’ve never seen an underpriced pin on pinside. People do speak up in the same way. So to answer your rhetorical, neither is socially acceptable here.

TRAP? condition of seller? Put simply I asked would you buy a top condition TZ for 2k(which is under the current market most people know).And no this is not a fake non existent scenario and if you genuinely believe that you have your head in the sand.So I can only assume if you came across this scenario in the real world,your social conscience would lead you to say listen Mate 2k is undervalued for this machine,I will give you 8k...........................

#638 5 years ago
Quoted from gold1:

TRAP? condition of seller? Put simply I asked would you buy a top condition TZ for 2k(which is under the current market most people know).And no this is not a fake non existent scenario and if you genuinely believe that you have your head in the sand.So I can only assume if you came across this scenario in the real world,your social conscience would lead you to say listen Mate 2k is undervalued for this machine,I will give you 8k...........................

they won't answer it due to incriminating themselves in hypocrisy

#639 5 years ago
Quoted from Vintage2:

they won't answer it due to incriminating themselves in hypocrisy

The op probably bought it for 2k and is now selling for 65k so double naughty naughty

#640 5 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

The op probably bought it for 2k and is now selling for 65k so double naughty naughty

bought it for 200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#641 5 years ago

Between this thread and the Mirco threatens lawsuit thread, Pinside might as well have its own Jerry Springer or maybe a reality show.

#642 5 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

Pinside might as well have its own Jerry Springer

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry....

#643 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Who is Ted?

Quoted from spfxted:

Dilly Dilly!
[quoted image]

Yes, my plan worked! Another Ted pic!

#644 5 years ago

fns91,Sir,Thank-you for your offer of this rare and most wanted pin!! However,as MJs one of a kind Pepsi pin went from $100,000.down to $50,000,I don't think very many of us have that kind coin to spend!! Good luck in the sale!!

#645 5 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

Between this thread and the Mirco threatens lawsuit thread, Pinside might as well have its own Jerry Springer or maybe a reality show.

Jerry springer would be an improvement.

#646 5 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

Don't forget to add the Beatles dimpling thread you started

#647 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Don't forget to add the Beatles dimpling thread you started

Boom Roasted, or Mic drop seems appropriate.

#648 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Improper usage, but correct spelling...

That was a pun

#649 5 years ago

Which reminds me, did anyone see that $65,000 joke on Punside?

#650 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Dilly Dilly!
[quoted image]

Quoted from spfxted:

Dilly Dilly!
[quoted image]

I don't always drink mai Tai's, but when I do...

There are 886 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 18.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-x970000-prototype/page/13?hl=atrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.