image-539.jpg
image-253.jpg
image-789.jpg
image-801.jpg
image-510.jpg
image-958.jpg
image-589.jpg
image-115.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Twilight Zone very nice condition in Michigan

Added: 2015-03-18 06:19:27 UTC • Ended: April 20th, 2015
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 5,500

Machine has lock down bar hole but has been off route for 15+ years. Look at factory shooter lane. Very minimal if any fade on sides / head. $5500

Item photos

image-257.jpg
image-309.jpg
image-855.jpg
image-669.jpg
image-648.jpg
image-961.jpg
image-997.jpg
image-518.jpg
image-115.jpg
image-589.jpg
image-958.jpg
image-510.jpg
image-801.jpg
image-789.jpg
image-253.jpg
image-539.jpg
image-725.jpg
image-340.jpg
image-266.jpg
image-200.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ElectricCircuit's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to ElectricCircuit's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

Fraser, MI, US

Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 519.00
Playfield - Other
86Pixels

$ 155.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 109.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Launching TZ Rocket Out of stock
Interactive Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
$ 12.95

#2 9 years ago

Pics before I have had a chance to clean it up as well.

#3 9 years ago

Does have a broken gumball plastic.

#4 9 years ago

$6500 is probably a little on the high side for a mod-less TZ with a lockdown bar hole, even mostly HUO and very clean. I'd have set this at $6000 if I were the seller, and I'd definitely would have filled and touched up the lockdown bar holes (and noted it in the listing) but GLWS. Not sure what broken gumball plastic means, but new plastic globes are available now so, for the right buyer, shouldn't be an issue I would think (or, for the $25 from Planetary, perhaps you should take care of it!)

#5 9 years ago

P.S. This game is gonna need new clock plastics, LED clock board, possibly a full LED conversion, possibly clear center ramp, cliffys, etc..

I'd imagine any buyer who wants to make this game the way it should be is gonna have to sink $1000 and time (at least) into bringing this to modern spec, but as it is a very clean PF and the cab is nice enough as-is, it might be worth it to the right local buyer.

#7 9 years ago

OP, did you mean that the Slot Machine plastic is broken? Or is there a gumball plastic that's broken too?

I think that picture of the DMD showing DCS sound might just be of a different game... If I had to guess... Scared Stiff?

Playfield and cab look pretty nice! GLWS!

#8 9 years ago

Yes I meant slot machine plastic. The cabinet is really nice on this one.

#9 9 years ago

Will take 6200 for this pin.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

P.S. This game is gonna need new clock plastics, LED clock board, possibly a full LED conversion, possibly clear center ramp, cliffys, etc..
I'd imagine any buyer who wants to make this game the way it should be is gonna have to sink $1000 and time (at least) into bringing this to modern spec, but as it is a very clean PF and the cab is nice enough as-is, it might be worth it to the right local buyer.

Wow, I'm sure the op appreciates all the help you're giving him selling the game...

#13 9 years ago

And this guy has no idea what he's even talking about. Look at his posts. He just follows me around I think he has some kind of crush on me honestly. He didn't look at the game he was buying long enough, it had some cracked plastics. I brought him another of the same game and he still wanted money. Sent money still trolls me. If you can't guess he's a tedious desk lawyer. He just likes saying caveat emptor its one of his weird fetishes. Check his posts, proves it

#14 9 years ago

Can you show pictures of the magnets and kick out from the slot machine?

#15 9 years ago

Sure I'll have those tonight. Mini Playfield and slot hole right?

#16 9 years ago

Here they areimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#17 9 years ago

$6100 price drop

#18 9 years ago

No

#19 9 years ago

Lmao who are you? Seeing as you live so close and I don't know you; not important / relevant. The last one I had sold for 5500 and this is much nicer. Mini Playfield is great. Playfield itself and scoops / drops are great. Cabinet is awesome hardly any marks and no fade on sides or head.

#20 9 years ago

nice cab and playfield indeed.... glws.

#21 9 years ago

Have to disagree on the statement on led conversion . Some people ( myself included ) do not like the " look " of LEDS . Personal choice here , not a requirement to sell a game . Same goes for " MODS " . One persons personal preference on mods another person may not like ( Pimped out ). If MODS and LEDS are your " thing " good for you . Pay a price mutually acceptable , go buy what you like and install them yourself . A good OEM condition TZ certainly great title to own .

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from bepositive:

Have to disagree on the statement on led conversion . Some people ( myself included ) do not like the " look " of LEDS . Personal choice here , not a requirement to sell a game . Same goes for " MODS " . One persons personal preference on mods another person may not like ( Pimped out ). If MODS and LEDS are your " thing " good for you . Pay a price mutually acceptable , go buy what you like and install them yourself . A good OEM condition TZ certainly great title to own .

led conversion is personal yes.
me, on the 90s dmd machines, ive seen, had and played..... i just hate that old look that the incandescents give off. whenever i get a machine in, i cant wait to get those fokkers out. i cant speak for pre 90s machines though.

#23 9 years ago

Take it easy fellas

#24 9 years ago

This sld sell now for around 6k looks to be a nice example with no fade or play field wear and by looks of the shooter lane and slot kickout it dont have alot of play.only thing I really see is holes in front of cab but thats pretty common . Ive seen worse examples sell for the same price recently .glws

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Can you show pictures of the magnets and kick out from the slot machine?

Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Sure I'll have those tonight. Mini Playfield and slot hole right?

I think they meant the magnets in the spiral as they are the ones that will have wear around them if there is any but I doubt there is

#26 9 years ago

$6000 price drop. Real nice machine.

2 weeks later
#27 9 years ago

5600 it's at expo now

#28 9 years ago

$5500 TZ bump. I bough the new slot machine plastic and installed that and some gumballs into the gumball machine.

#30 9 years ago

Good price!

#31 9 years ago

I played this also at expo and everything worked.

#32 9 years ago

5500 tz bump.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 132.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-very-nice-condition-in-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.