• Latest reply 8 years ago by Honch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_1.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#2 8 years ago

Well, the good news is that your price is fair. The bad news is that your machine is nowhere near CQ condition. I'd change your title/ad (although for some reason, a Pinside bug won't allow you to).

Either way, it's a beautiful machine, but the standard wear and cabinet dirt keeps it from being CQ. Good luck with the sale!

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Tough crowd man.
In your defense, you don't have a CQ price on this very nice TZ either, so everyone should lighten up!

I did say that in my initial post (which seems to have ignited a shitstorm). His price is spot on. His definition of CQ is not.

And Davewtf IS entitled to his opinion and it should be respected as much as anybody elses. (But he's wrong.)

#37 8 years ago

Don't let the argument about CQ get to you. Your price is spot on, whether the condition is viewed as CQ or not. That's why I was trying to be fair in my feedback about your ad. Sorry I started anything (although I'm pretty sure it would've started without me).

Since the price police can't get you for your price, they're going after what you're claiming the condition is. Isn't Pinside wonderful?

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Nobody is saying you are a bad seller, everyone agrees that you are a good seller. The problem and the confusion was the debate that broke out in addition to your sale, comments were made by me that were not directed at you or your game, or your sale. That was my bad.
I 100% stand by what I said, but much of that did not apply to your sale, or you, or this game in particular.
This is a fine game for a fine price. We do have a disagreement about what CQ is, but that doesn't change the fact that this game is very fairly priced, and Pinny80 is a very fine seller.

...and now he's draining.

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

i bet the starving kids in Africa consider this collector quality for sure.

If it had a tuna salad sandwich in it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-cq-5950?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.