By mac622

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

This topic is closed.

#1 7 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 7 years ago

#3 7 years ago

So...why is this over double the going price for a TZ?

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny?

I did edit out the word "dumb" before posting. . .

#7 7 years ago

I am interested in this game but think your asking price is a bit too high , would you take $1,200 for it ?

#8 7 years ago

Your machine doesn't have any of the required mods/toppers/lcd/dmd/dvd/led/hbo would you trade for a non-working Raven? Only needs a fuse

#9 7 years ago

One dollar Bob!

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

Your machine doesn't have any of the required mods/toppers/lcd/dmd/dvd/led/hbo would you trade for a non-working Raven? Only needs a fuse

It does have Netflix - lets talk

#11 7 years ago

Pin footies.....YES!

#12 7 years ago

What is "gould" though? Because I like the footie idea!!

#13 7 years ago

Dear Sirs. I write to you expressing my interest to purchase this game. I am currently stationed in Afghanistan and will be sending representative to pick up the game from you. To make due for your troubles, I will be sending you a postal money order for $15,000. I expect that in good faith, you will not cash this money order until the game has changed hands.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

I am currently stationed in Afghanistan

Not a good play, there are several people who are in Afghanistan for the military and contracting who are into pins, myself included. There is a lot of time to search, find a deal and arrange a time for pickup for when one returns to the states.

A scenario like the one you have played takes away credibility from those who want to remain active in the community who are actually serving overseas.

I'm not trying to squash the fun, I just don't want to take away from those serving overseas.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

I'm not trying to squash the fun, I just don't want to take away from those serving overseas.

We don't get offended easily and have far more important things to worry about. Carry on.
Today I'm "home" stationed in the jungles of panama. Next week is Costa Rica. Then off to another sandy hell hole before coming back stateside for Christmas. I can't wait for a real coke and maybe some Olive Garden. Mmmmmm Olive Garden. Pinball arcades. Blonde women. Beer that hasn't been on a hot plane, train, boat or camel for the last year. Seasons that are not a 365 day long summer. Oh, and people who don't look at me in disgust or as a payday. The coffee is good though....

#16 7 years ago

There are several senior ranked retired military personnel in this hobby and industry that are still following activities.
Some changed lifestyles and became contractors as well after retirement to "stay in their comfort zone".
A few are on these forums.
Some are multiple combat tour decorated.
A few were wounded.
Many more that have served as veterans.

Unfortunately, not always a lot of time to work on machines or stay on the "big game hunt".
The last time the DoD tried to get me to be stationed overseas in combat zone as a civilian for contract they offer an obscene amount of money for one year.
I told them to basically go $#@! themselves, as I already did it enough, and now I had a choice.
Some other locations are not so bad, but you still have to watch your back mostly for kidnapping.

RELATED TO THIS AD:
My opinion for moderators.
The FS ads here are starting to get out of hand again.
There are too much loss of forum credibility based on jokes of jokes of real ads.
It may be time to enhance the methodology of the process, like requiring at least one photo.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.95
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.50
Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 12.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-bally-1993-2057 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.