image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
cash-change_(resized).jpg
Two-cents_(resized).png
money_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider saveleaningtower.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS-New Price w/extras-Twilight Zone $8,800

Added: 2016-08-10 16:02:40 UTC • Ended: September 13th, 2016
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 8,800 (Firm)

Price is firm

Chomed out, just about every mod you can think of, restored, and shinny Twilight Zone up for sale. Now comes with a pinwest cover, glare guard, and sheet of inviviglass. Tiny touch up on right side of cabinet.

Pictures don't do this TZ justice. You have to see it like many who have bought recently from Me have and said it was stunning. Located in New Jersey. Thanks, Ant.

Item photos

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Saveleaningtower's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Saveleaningtower's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Morristown , Nj, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 139.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Clock Housing Out of stock
Interactive Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 519.00
Playfield - Other
86Pixels

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 219.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Cosmic Craft Company

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

#5 7 years ago

Guys, build up a collection of desirable, classic, and mint games and then chime in. Always the jealous mother f****rs with junk or a pin or two that have something to say. Just move on and go play your collections / lack of collections. (joke). Even your brand new ghost busters is crap from what I understand. Coming out of the factory with all sorts of problems. Have a good day.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Would you consider a brand new Ghostbusters in trade?

No. Take the junk to the dumpster.

#15 7 years ago

Pittsburg loser boy club apparently. Lol. Go get back to work in your gross city.

#16 7 years ago

You guys all butt f*** for the hurt?

#20 7 years ago

Guaranteed your TZ was no where near mine. But think what you want.

#23 7 years ago

Credit dot from not playing. Set day and time. What ding are you f****ing talking about? No coin mechs because a restore for huo.

#25 7 years ago

Where I live in jersey is 10000x nicer than that dump Pittsburgh. Been there, you been to where I live? Didn't think so.

#30 7 years ago

Delt, you have no f***ing idea and that's the way we Jersians like it. People only get out because they can't afford unfortunately. And that would be because we don't have dump houses that cost 90,000 like you do there in Pitts. Anyway, like I said you must be three chummy Pitt boys all chiming in together in each other's defense.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

You are about 30 minutes from Newark which is a hell hole... They can't even get people to go to Prudential Center for a Devils' game.

Really. That's funny. I go all the time and attendance is great considering all the entertainment options here. Must be nice to have tanked all those seasons to win all, yes all four, of your cups. Pens are f***ing disgrace

#42 7 years ago

Yeah just saw that mister I don't flip but I'll sell my AMH for 8500. Didn't you get your ass torn apart for that last time? How'd it go this time? Didn't even read the thread

#47 7 years ago

Also apparently the typical pinside idiot that always has to chime in and you know who you are have no idea what reasonable offer means. Love that one too.

#52 7 years ago

Yeah and come out here and check out just about everything beside Newark Patterson and Camden and see what you think.

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm glad I don't live in NJ, Pittsburgh, or Rio.

Din, we don't even know where you live cuz you won't tel us

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Nope, don't know delt. Just coincidence there. Also I do not see any of us defending each other. Did you go for a swim on one of your beautiful beaches and end up with a brain lesion or something?

Fucking jealous. Where do you swim? Those dumped in rivers?

#64 7 years ago

you are the ignorant one delt as confirmed by others here.

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

It's a pretty example, but as go-to mods go I can think of the clear ramp, backboard art and color DMD too and I don't see them. No mirror blades or side art either. GLWS!

Backboard art!!! It's got the unobtainable star light backboard. Did you not see it?

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Im officially nominating the op as salesman of the year

Thank you. I'm doing pretty well. 30000 over the weekend. Afm, sttng, creature, bsd, acdc premium and a EDOT arcade. And all those guys thought I was great and saw the stuff I have and chimed in to say how nice it all was. I am the salesman of the year

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

For sure...would you take 11,000

Sold

#72 7 years ago

Has Invisiglass. Upgraded Pinball Pro sound, has third magnet professionally installed after playfield was drilled land was restored by hsa I believe.

Took some more pics of shooter lane. I do see the mark on the cabinet which I honestly never knew was there. Credit dot is outline switch as pic shows. Anyway, price obro as well.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#79 7 years ago

lol. A jerky jerk with $30,000 in a day. But I will miss the afm, bsd, cftbl, sttng, and acdc premium. Not to mention the EDOT arcade game. But wait, I still got like 30 more things to sell!! Make some offers on my Stle, nib woz rr, scared stiff, ......

#82 7 years ago

Sure bugsy, sure. Lmfao.

#90 7 years ago

It's gonna be a fun week ahead. Listing my Keller TAFG tomorrow, my HEP Funhouse Friday, and my sweet Safe Cracker Saturday. Lol.

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Ugh.. all the mods here are the crappy "Tom Wible" style of slapping plastic doodads all over the game. Where's the cool mods like lighted starfield backboard or mirror blades or colorDMD or at least the spinning slot machine? A shopped TZ with clearcoated playfield and Wible mods is worth 10K these days??

Go away troll. This is a restored game by Dan Heatherly at the Pinball Barn.

#97 7 years ago

Marcus is the man. You got it buddy. Btw, I love Texas.

#100 7 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Seriously? What a fun post to read. My solution? Ignore saveleaningtower. Done.

Please do. Simple for you.

#102 7 years ago

Another guy with less than a year and an expert. Go away

#104 7 years ago

Swanng, since I can't pm you I'll say for every winner you have a terd. For every winner, I have another. So you lose. Sorry. You want to insult me, I'll come right back at you.

#108 7 years ago

Painted inside cabinet? Not even Chris Hutchins does that. Get a clue

#109 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

It's more like a good shop job than a total restoration. OP can ask whatever he wants, but methinks this doesn't move til a 20% off sale at minimum...

Yeah sure. You know from your unknown location. Go away already.

#110 7 years ago

I have two HEPs and they don't have cabinet insides painted.

#111 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

It's more like a good shop job than a total restoration. OP can ask whatever he wants, but methinks this doesn't move til a 20% off sale at minimum...

And maybe that's why it says obro. I tell you the words to describe how obtuse some of you are have yet to be created.

#112 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

If you want to compare restoration pictures, I'll put mine against yours any day...
Please tell me what it was in my post you disagreed with.

Who did your restore? If it wasn't Kelly or Hutchins, then it's not better than mine. But think what you want

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

OP it would behoove you to show lots of detailed photos, especially when you can buy a really nice TZ for under $7k. If you have any potential buyers drive a long distance with $10k and they see anything less than perfect they WILL be walking away and probably very unhappy. No collector on here will buy a TZ in that price "range" without expecting the best. OP be specific on what has been done/replaced...down to the posts! Your not selling a $7k machine

I have no time for that. If someone is close, they can come see it. If someone is serious, I'll take all the pics and videos they want. A bunch of people who saw this recently commented on how nice it is. What else do you want? You going to listen to Mettali - whatever that stupid Handle is? He hasn't seen the game personally.

#116 7 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

OP it would behoove you to show lots of detailed photos, especially when you can buy a really nice TZ for under $7k. If you have any potential buyers drive a long distance with $10k and they see anything less than perfect they WILL be walking away and probably very unhappy. No collector on here will buy a TZ in that price "range" without expecting the best. OP be specific on what has been done/replaced...down to the posts! Your not selling a $7k machine

And by the way, if you think this is a $7,000 machine, you have some learning to do.

#117 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Yep never done, Stern doesn't do it on LE's ... I don't do it on mine, no one does it \

I'm not going to waste any more time in this thread, I do wish you the best of luck; and some free advice, some of us actually do restorations that are very close to perfect.

That looks terrible. A restore is supposed to look like exactly that, a restore to original condition.

#119 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Yep never done, Stern doesn't do it on LE's ... I don't do it on mine, no one does it

I'm not going to waste any more time in this thread, I do wish you the best of luck; and some free advice, some of us actually do restorations that are very close to perfect.

Yep. You are world famous , just like Chris at HEP

#120 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Please see my original comment about your coil labels, mods, etc ... I already posted what you would say

Wish I could be as clever and restore insides of cabinets like you. You are my hero from Iowa. Lol.

#123 7 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I still think dueling pics of both machines (pin guy and leaning tower) would be awesome - and keep your thread bumped. Let's get ready to rumble!!!

Yeah. We haven't seen anything except for that joke of a black cabinet from Iowa boy

#125 7 years ago

I ain't even reading your crap and plus what the hell is the difference? Idaho and Iowa.

#127 7 years ago

Wtf is that? You are late to the game.

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Is that why yours doesn't have coin mechs? Seriously, l liked the painted cabinet!

Now you too? You want to buy the game? If not then go away too.

Damn. Wish people had respect for sale ads like I do. Just take a look and if interested, I send a pm. If it's a nice game, I'll say so in a post. If it's overpriced, I say nothing and think first, he or she can ask whatever they want and second, the market will decide. Some of you should take some lessons from this post.

#131 7 years ago

Look at all the imperfections in your sand job buddy. Looks like garbage. And you did it yourself. Congrats. Lol.

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#132 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

If you don't want comments, de-select the option to create an accompanying thread when placing your ad.
Seriously, you're asking big bucks for a questionable restore... you're going to get comments. You appear to have very thin skin, so I'd suggest sticking with ads only and not threads.
BTW my sample TZ has a nicer cab than the game you're offering, and it was on route for 6 years. Let me know when you flip the switch on your blue light special...

Nope because I like making fools out of people like you. In what universe is that a good sand job on that cabinet. Get over yourself.

#134 7 years ago

My boy Boob does a nicer job than you but you go on thinking what you want in your little universe out there.

#136 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Bump for a great seller & a nice guy!
Edit: Wrong thread

Not you again. Go away. Remember that 15000 tron LE nib. Yep. That paid for 10 days at beaches Turks and Caicos. And you said no one wanted to consider a 15000 nib tron LE. You were wrong. Lol.

#137 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

please point them out ...

See the pics like the rest of us. Or are you blind which would explain the job you did.

#142 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

You mean the Tron you listed for $11K like 4 times for a year?
You got $15K for it?
Riiiiight
How many times will you list this TZ?

Yep. I got 15100 actually so go ?&$% yourself. Lol. To a pinsider right on here -look it up. Glad I didn't take less. The 11000 was for my huo. Yeah I had two. Little jealous? Go away with your avatar. Gotta be the one I hate seeing the most. Too bad you'll never understand mine.

#143 7 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

haha now thats just funny! Response of the year? probably!
I just picked up a nice TZ with a bunch of mods for $5300. Notice the spiral ramp and color dmd? I'm just sayin'.

Spiral ramp is dumb and why so many people don't have it. Covers the most important element of game. But what do you know? And as for color dmd, doesn't work on this game. But again what would you know?

#147 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Cool story bro!
Cant wait to see you tell it again when you relist this game.
GLWTS, your avatar, self righteousness & overall dbaggery.

Yeah. Notice it hasn't been listed since it sold last summer. Words can't describe you - honestly.

#148 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Thank you, I can also take a picture of the inside of my MMR (also painted black) and it looks very similar. So you are basically saying mine looks similar to a new MMR, so all I can say is thank you.

That's dumb. Minimum wage workers make those in Chicago. So that's what you are comparing yourself to?

#152 7 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Thatta boy Ant, dont take no shit ! Got to give him some credit he keeps coming back. lol.

I love this guy

#153 7 years ago

Hey Curly, here are the pics of that NIB Tron LE saying goodbye last summer. Dude who bought even posted in a thread. Pay attention silly since you line vicariously through me.

[Invoice photos removed since they contained personal information]

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hey guys! This sure is a super nice looking Twilight Zo...
*looks around slowly, eyes getting large*

*doesnt feel like moderating this thread tonight, sneaks away and goes to take a nap*

Almost pissed myself. Brilliant Tiger.

#156 7 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

I dont see how you guys read his second and thrid posts in this thread and dont moderate it. He is breaking all kinds of pinside rules.

So now we can swear at each other and personal attacks are okay?

I was warned almighty father.

#157 7 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

I dont see how you guys read his second and thrid posts in this thread and dont moderate it. He is breaking all kinds of pinside rules.

So now we can swear at each other and personal attacks are okay?

How about the stuff said to me? You have no problem with that Jesus?

#160 7 years ago

Even though he has moderated me many times, I have a lot of respect for force flow.

#162 7 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Now breaking more rules by bringing religion into it!
and as far as the stuff said to you there were three post before you blew up and broke rules none of those posts personally attacked or swore at you.
Here are the three posts if you cant remember:

and a smiley(surprised) face from Flato.
So no i have no problem with the stuff said to you before that. After that you asked for what you got by just putting people down because you dont think they have as much money as you or think they live in as nice of a place as you.

Holy - I don't know what to say! Why are you here? You want a twilight zone or something. Go away.

#164 7 years ago

Delt was all hurt feelings cuz his game that sold last week didn't sit well with him or whatever. So he decided to be clever and say some smart ass stuff to me about my game. Do you see me saying anything in his thread? No. I didn't. Because I don't troll. If you can't read between the lines as far as what his intentions were then you need to learn a lot about people.

#166 7 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

I would never buy a game from you after hearing how you are in this thread.

So instead of moderating it back when there were 5 posts and 2 were breaking the rules from the OP, you decide to just let it go and leave all the personal attacks and profanity in the thread that just riles more people up and then there is more to moderate?

I would never sell you anything I own. I'd throw it off a cliff before I sold to you.

#168 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I guess posting a picture of a sti BOL with a customers name, address, phone number and all is OK. How about you take that 30k that you have made this week and buy some class.
Bragging about how much you have, and how little others have is a shitty move, exspecially when you dont know most of us. And I bet that many of us have more than you anyway, just not asses about it

Yeah if you are a one percenter. Since I'm a two. On the edge of one. Go away too. You want to buy the game? If no, go away. Don't need your pontification.

#169 7 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

If you cant control your actions and words then you have a lot to learn about being a human being.
Life isnt all about how much money you have and where you live as you would like to think.

Why is this about money. ? The 30000 was to show I sell and make people happy. Reading is fundamental dude.

#171 7 years ago

Jdawg- really.l? You have to be kidding. This is a pinball forum. Pick a name related to the game.

#172 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I guess posting a picture of a sti BOL with a customers name, address, phone number and all is OK. How about you take that 30k that you have made this week and buy some class.
Bragging about how much you have, and how little others have is a shitty move, exspecially when you dont know most of us. And I bet that many of us have more than you anyway, just not asses about it

When did I brag? I said I sold 30050 in games Sunday. Not a lie. Said it because people said I must be a great salesman. You clueless too dude. Reading is something you should learn as well n

#185 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Yeah not a fan of gratuitously editing a thread. Edit curse words. Edit personal info. But leave posts that show bad behavior so we can see what people are like.

Yeah and trust me, those in the hobby that know me and have dealt with me know I'm top notch, with some of the highest quality games around. Very flexible, willing to negotiate, and willing to not only show buyers the rest of my collection but let them stay and play games too if they want.

One thing I won't take is attacks from people that don't know me and my games. You want a battle, I'm not backing down like Pinbum and others have said on this thread. I have nothing but time so I won't go away. The only things that are going away are my games. Another sale today. STLE is gone. Getting picked up tomorrow and Pinside fee will be paid along with my donations. Offers coming in on the others so move quick.

What I love is how many of you with something to say have never donated and the rest have let their donation status expire. You are all a tremendous asset to the site I must say.

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

» YouTube video

Yeah. Doesn't work. The show was in black and white. Or are you too young a newb to know that?

#187 7 years ago

#191 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Well I wasn't just referring to you but others in this thread as well.

I can respect that. I'm nice to people that are nice to me.

#192 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

The Color dmd looks great in white also especially on high rez or dots xl ...had it on mine for years before the color rom release. Give it a try if u get a chance

That's exactly what I would do if it ends up staying.

#193 7 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Ah, well, that settles it. Can't have color if the IP was black and white!
But wait the the original DMD swapped white for orange, and the cab and pf are color WTF IS THAT OMG IT'S THE TWILIGHT ZONE MADE MANIFEST I GET IT NOW THOSE BALLY GUYS WERE META GENIUSES!

GLWTS

Thanks. Actually the coolest TZ I ever saw was the black and white one that was done a few years ago. I would buy that in a second if it ever came up for sale.

#195 7 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

Wow! Sorry your "for sale" thread got so much negative attention. I have a TZ that is nice but yours top notch for sure. GLWS! It's amazing how many that would never pay top dollar for a top machine, like to shit on a sellers thread.

Thanks Hillbilly.

#201 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Why is this incredible deal still languishing on the market??!

Cuz it was posted yesterday and I'm going over offers.

#202 7 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

If the show was in black and white. Why is the display orange in your highly modded game ? Don't update the color dmd and it defaults b&w or put a white led dmd in it.

You are pretty original. Did you not just read what you wrote from another pinsider?

#203 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Hopefully you got dinner and a show first

What are you implying? Want to explain? What are you 11? You are probably a homophobe. Gay rights must be getting your panties all in a bunch these days. Grow up.

#204 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

This... this in spades. PLEASE don't censor people to the point we can't tell if they're a jerk or not. It's nice to know who never to deal with... posts like this are incredibly informative in that sense.

Oh yeah. We know what you are all about.

#205 7 years ago

I'll go back at everyone just as a heads up and won't quit. Btw, current high offer is 8500.

#338 7 years ago

I'm back. TAFG and SS are sold. Let's get this sold too. I'll follow warnings issued to everyone and keep this on track. I'll answer questions about the game here or in a pm. Because of the tiny art work damage on the right side, the missing coin mechs, and whatever else was brought up regarding condition, I'll lower this to 9500 and it's still OBRO. Thanks. Ant.

#345 7 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

that was the point.

Price was always negotiable.

#347 7 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

I'll offer $8K with a color dmd and shipping included

Nope. Offers on it higher than that for just the game.

#348 7 years ago

To be honest, I don't care that much and don't over analyze my collection. I play the games. I didn't know it had the ding on the cabinet and no coin mechs. It does have a sweet topper. Not sure you can get those anymore, and some other neat stuff. I always thought it was funny when people asked for a seller to take off mods and now mine doesn't have enough. 300+ sheet of invisiglass on there too. Anyway, my tech takes care of my games. Seemed fair to lower the price for those flaws.

#350 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Bump, GLWS....sorry to see it seems you're selling off, but hopefully all for good....I love mine, a great title for any lineup, period.

Thanks. All good thank God. Just reducing from 22 to 2. Getting a beach house.

#352 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Good to hear......I'll be in St Maartin in a few years, suspect will have to downsize a bit then myself, as well....

Nice!

#355 7 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

So what are going to be the two keepers?

Tron LE and whatever my two girls pick. They are having trouble deciding. White Water and Monster Bash are on top of their short list.

#364 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Correct...the last few posts have been passive aggressive bullshit.
You're doing great selling your machines, Anthony! Good luck with this one as well...

Thanks Boob. Posted detailed pics of MB and it sold 5 minutes later yesterday. Paid my fee for the HEP Scared Stiff and the thread is closed. Will gladly pay pinside for the sale of all these listed games. Plus my heart contribution.

Let's see what gone

TAFG
SS
BSD
STTNG
ACDC
AFM
MB

Creature from the black lagoon.

Creature Mike D mod kit

Environmental discs of tron

63000 so far and still tons left.

That down payment on the beach house is gonna be huge!!!!!!!

#367 7 years ago

Out of respect to everyone that has bought from me, I will not say names. Trust me they are sold. Cash galore. Picture just shows the cash. Half has been paid by check or wire transfer. If you look you can see a nice cucuzza I just picked yesterday from the garden.

#368 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Isn't this the same ummm gentleman who made that thread about how he pays some tech to come fix up his games and the guy had to take a dump then OP got all bent out of shape about that and tried to badmouth this poor tech's business? Then I'm pretty sure everyone called him out and he started going on and on about how rich he is and how much better he is than everybody. Dude, you got anger issues.

Yeah that was me and I turned a $2000 profit on the EDOT that tech ruined on me. Fortunately I paid little for it and buyer knew issues and purchased regardless.

#370 7 years ago

And just to be clear, this isn't me showing off how much money I have. This is a response to Amendes' claim that I'm lying. He's been trolling me nonstop since he was schooled in the SS thread where he didn't know who Chris Hutchins and HEP were.

#371 7 years ago

SilverBallz is the best. I want hang with you and all the other good guys here who have backed me.

#372 7 years ago

How many times you gonna change that post Amendes? Did you just learn to edit? Because in the beginning of the SS thread, you mentioned your wife but then you said you were going to drive your Benz with your hot blonde girlfriend and drink $100 US wine with her.

#374 7 years ago

Those guys were all New Yorkers. If you knew anything, you'd know that.

#376 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

My thought exactly.

Another pinsider who is probably sick of the trolls. Funny these guys don't say much and are usually the ones that buy the high end games. While the price police, home brew restorers, and plain trolls constantly bash whenever they can. If I forgot a group, please chime in good guys. I have sold in the last week to some of the nicest people I've ever met. I'm glad certain people don't want to deal with me. I'll deal with the others any day of the week.

#379 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

The same people would be pitch forking each other if the price was what they thought was a really good price. If you think the price is high, move on to the next one. The market will decide.

Simple as that. No one puts a gun to someone's head to buy a game. Best pm I got was from RonDogg insulting my family. So when I sent a pm back asking where he lived so we can discuss further, he started to threaten to send the police after me and he was clear he was giving me one "last chance". Do most of you realize IFLMFAO? Let me sell my games my way and if you don't like it, IDGAF.

#380 7 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

My PM inbox says different.

I'm just asking a few questions. For all you know, I'm a potential buyer trying to justify his price. The game I was referencing in my previous posts is in a similar geographical location; so why would I buy this game when the same title is for sale only a few minutes away with better mods for a cheaper price? I think that seems reasonable.

And I haven't sent anything since Xerico sent warning out days ago. What do you check your email every three days from the public library?

#382 7 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Offers more than $8K on a TZ? And you haven't accepted any of those offers?! Seems kind of curious since people have recently posted for sale threads on TZs in similar condition, with ColorDMD, mirror blades, LEDs, chrome trim, for less than your "offers" you've been getting.

Similar condition. Really. Not in my mind. But think what you want. That's why this country is called the USA.

#383 7 years ago

Money is in the bank. You think I leave that around? And let someone try to come and get anything from me. Once that alarm goes off I'll be happy to great them with my firearms.

#384 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

dude use your brains and protect your family. dont post pics of cash money in your home. there are people that would kill you for 5000.00.
common sense mr richest math teacher in the world. hope you dont take this in a bad way. i have nothing against you personally.

Yes you do. Mathews left my perfectly working discs of Tron a mess and I tried to warn people and you jumped in on his side.

#385 7 years ago

And my money doesn't come from being me teacher. It comes from my business.

#386 7 years ago

List the games you are considering bugsy. Big gangster you are like RonDogg. Gonna call the cops? Is this my last chance?

#388 7 years ago

You are jealous. Why you trolling me? G away. Block me. Simple.

#390 7 years ago

Yep. Why in the hell else would you be here. I need nothing from you. No warnings or anything. All that cash is in safe deposit boxes. You think I really need you to tell me that - you freaking genius. Go away and don't troll.

#391 7 years ago

Trolls can't stay away. Even you Metallica

#392 7 years ago

So funny. I can list all the trolls. Metalic, amendes, bugsy , ..... Same ones in every other thread. You should all be proud of yourselves. Lmfao

#394 7 years ago

If you don't want the game, why are you in thread? That's trolling.

I will go back to following Xerico's warning but every time I send a mod a notice, nothing happens and no trolls are ejected.

#396 7 years ago

This is another good guy ^^^

#398 7 years ago

Haha. More like tutoring and getting daughters and sons of rich bankers from NYC 800s on their SATs and 36s on their ACTs.

#399 7 years ago

Enough about me. Now let's get back to selling this game. Yessss

#402 7 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Hey, What was your address again?

Lol. Come over and meet my little friends.

#403 7 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Wow I have seen some stupidity in my day but posting a bunch of cash online, do you mind if I come by to look at you TZ, I will make you an offer you won't refuse. LOL

Stupidity would be not bringing it to the bank.

#405 7 years ago

But I do keep the cucuzzas on hand.

#408 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Except any cash deposit to a bank over $10,000 is automatically reported to the IRS. Now you will need to state the cash you deposited as income on your federal tax return, and have your CPA document where it came from.

Not in a box.

#410 7 years ago

Please. Enough already. People are jumping at my games. Not this one. Remember I'm keeping two. So if this stays I'm cool with it.

#412 7 years ago

Tough to get your money back on a restore. You guys want to be helpful, give me suggestions on pricing this HEP Funhouse. Obviously have 5 figures into it. What do you think?

#413 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

If the cash is for a down payment on a beach home, how are you going to get that cash to them without depositing it in a bank account first? Escrow companies do not accept cash. Not to get into your business but I'm wondering how you are going about using this cash for a down payment, mortgage companies also want to know where these cash deposits came from - and the IRS will want to know as well.

Existing money all sitting in accounts of various sorts. Backed up with this money from my sales. If something goes wrong on one of my properties, a buddy or relative need cash, I decide to get another pin, ... I'll have the money. And I'll funnel it back into my accounts through time. You don't think I know all the stuff you are telling me? No pillow money is what it is called.

#414 7 years ago

Kpg-nice avatar btw.

#415 7 years ago

Now buy the TZ or give me some prices for this hep FH.

#418 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

There is one other restored (not by HEP) Funhouse on the market right now for $5600 local pickup. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36570 Use that as a basis to price your game. Yours should likely be higher, but you need to decide how much to value HEP vs the other restore. The presence of this other game on the marketplace for over a month indicates the market for restored Funhouses tops out around 6K these days. Those seeking HEP will pay more, but how much? You get to find out for us

Thanks sir. That was nice of you. I guess my problem, and even on this TZ, is what I have into it is hard to let go of. Taking thousands of dollars worth of hits is not something I'm liking. Makes me just want to keep and fund another way.

#425 7 years ago

Glad we are finally joking around here. Sick of being negaitve.

Jgentry - you are so nice a guy i might just do that.

#427 7 years ago

Yeah, it's nice to see some lighthearted banter, but I have to admit my sardonic, sarcastic side chuckled at some of the earlier stuff even if it was a bit over the top / uncalled for. OTOH that Addams listing was probably one of the funniest sale ads I've read, if that were a CL ad someone somewhere would have blogged it as a "best of".
As for weeding out the collection, if you can't decide, you should have a Safecracker party: Assault the vault and win a pin! Or a 5-finger discount. Or something like that.
Ooooh you should keep the Safecracker to settle arguments and endorse questionable financial decisions. Ah so there's one of your keepers! You can thank me later.

And you can fit it anywhere.

#429 7 years ago

Except my own bank account
Best part of the Louisville Expo was my daughter running up to me from across a crowded hall: *excited* "Dad! Dad! I finally beat Safecracker!" *then with hands-on-hips* "But it didn't give me the token, what the crap?!" Needless to say, she's been asking for one ever since.

Oh man. I still get excited when that token comes a rolling.

Well it's still up for grabs. Feel free to make an offer. But I understand you have to do what you have to do.

Thanks.

#438 7 years ago

Thanks J

Pleasure finally meeting you

Thanks for the kind words.

Ant.

#440 7 years ago

I'm sure that'll work too. Lol

#443 7 years ago

Thanks Mark. Yeah, doing it for the kids. Something about summer beach life.

#444 7 years ago

Some offers. But no trades. Sorry. Downsizing.

#446 7 years ago
Quoted from poolshark021:

Wow this is still available? Hard to believe. GLWS

Happy to keep it. Have an offer that is close. Just have to make a decision.

#447 7 years ago

Bump on this nice pin. Was restored but also was played since. Not a ton but there are ball tracks on ramps.

#448 7 years ago

Playing sweet and quick. Playfield like a sheet of glass.

#450 7 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

There is a guy on Facebook with a $2400 Mr and Mrs pacman. Maybe you guys can work out a trade deal.

Im selling games and paying fees. Im making Pinside money and profitable. Pinside is a business now and you and your posts aren't good for their business. They are plain and simply stupid in my opinion. You aren't funny. But nice try.

#455 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

On the contrary it was a free bump on an ad that's gone a bit stale since the initial dumpster fire. I'd say it was just fine for their business and yours.

I don't need it.

#457 7 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Do I get a prize for being the 50th thumbs down lol

Well seems I was right about ghostbusters. Lol.

#459 7 years ago

Not worried. Just sold funhouse which makes it 12 games in last few weeks when I listed it all. Let's see

Sttng
Afm
Tafg
SS
FH
Creature
IJ
Bram Drac
Acdc premium
Woz RR
MB
White water.

Star Wars arcade
Discs of tron arcade.

Creature Mike d kit
Lord of the rings plastics - both sets

nice!!

#461 7 years ago

not even looking at it troll. but i am sure you feel good about yourself being a keyboard tough guy

#462 7 years ago

bugsy and amendes are trolls bump

#464 7 years ago

trolling immediately after my posts

#465 7 years ago

weren't you warned by mods not to troll? that is ok. nice to know you and bugsy are infatuated with my life

#466 7 years ago

bugsy is gone now lets sell this game!

#467 7 years ago

taking offers on all games. plenty of references now with all the sales and they will tell you i am easy to work with, not that it hasn't been written a lot of times already. thanks, ant

#468 7 years ago

lol j ___ wait for it _____ dog trolling too. man don't you guys have something better to do? i'm selling games here that you obviously aren't interested in. go away!

#471 7 years ago

Just put up this score.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#472 7 years ago

9000 cash carry today. With a sheet of Invisiglass, pinwest fitted cover , and glare guard.

#473 7 years ago

price drop bump. 9000 takes it without extras.

#474 7 years ago

New lower price of 8800 w/extras including invisiglass, pinwest cover , and glare guard. Thanks.

#477 7 years ago
Quoted from Turtle:

I had a chance to check this game out a few days ago and this is definitely the nicest TZ I have ever seen. Shouldn't last long at this price.

Thanks turtle. It was a pleasure to meet you. All the best.

#479 7 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Wow, guys - I can't believe this is still here!

That's alright. $8,800 or it stays. It's fucking gorgeous, as stated by at least 5 people in this thread that bought something else from me and saw and played it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.50
$ 132.00
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 14.95
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 12.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider saveleaningtower.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-bally-1993-2044?tu=saveleaningtower and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.