Topic Stats

• 499 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RTR
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 85 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
fire_arms_by_albatross101_(resized).jpg
tony-montana-scarface-say-hello-to-my-little-friend1_(resized).jpg
20151025_213631_(resized).jpg
20151025_213811_(resized).jpg
20151025_213847_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
cash-change_(resized).jpg
Two-cents_(resized).png
money_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#44 3 years ago

All we need here is amendes to chime in and tell us all how much better Rio is than Pittsburgh OR New Jersey.

Thought I was going to watch the Olympics today, but now I have something else to keep my eye on.

This machine is immaculate, btw. I've seen it and played it.

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I love it when people say "it's got credit dot"...please, 99% of the time, this is meaningless and a minor issue.

Correct. Like a switch that hasn't been triggered in a while. Still don't understand why it does that, and all you have to do is trigger the switch and it's gone. Trigger the switch, Ant. Get rid of the dot. I know this machine plays flawlessly.

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Din, we don't even know where you live cuz you won't tel us

Southern California. And that's all you really need to know about him. (Hint: He's probably a toker.)

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Can't afford it? You seem very hung up on money. Surprised you don't make enough to live in NY and forced to leave in the dump that is NJ. Maybe these over priced pins will get you there? How's that turnpike these days? I hear people love it. Not smart enough to pump your own gas? Oh that's right - people can't find work in NJ so they need the extra jobs. Sweet. Sign me up!
Before you make fun of another state, check out where you live first. My suggestion - save up some money and live in a state people respect - called NY and is very close to you assuming you can afford it. Then you won't have to be embarrassed to say where you're from. Better yet - make another trip to Pittsburgh and open your eyes to houses that exist outside the city. It will surprise you. As a native NY (long island) - someone who actually knows what a well respected state looks like, I was impressed.
EDIT - I have no problem people selling their games for whatever they want. People thought my back to the future was overpriced at 3k. Sold in 2 days. My comment was that I knew others would call it out. I def don't appreciate the rude reaction by the OP. I'm out though after this - not looking to continue this nonsense. People are just ignorant but that's fine.

This post was wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. So I won't.

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

Confirmed o-din is Steve Miller...

Nah. I happen to know for a fact he's noone special.

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I live on my own little island. And I like it!

Awesome! Catalina? See you September 11th!

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Nah. I happen to know for a fact he's noone special.

Quoted from o-din:

Let's party...

Jeez...I totally set you up for a Noone picture. Instead I get Avalon...

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is probably because I played like 10 games on it the other day, and I'm so skillful the ball never drained out of the right outlane!

Actually, I heard it's because you lean to the left.

#85 3 years ago

So...what do you all think about Rio di Janeiro?

#96 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Ugh.. all the mods here are the crappy "Tom Wible" style

Well, Marcus, I think this post deserves an automatic ejection. I thought you weren't allowed to speak out about the mods in a public forum?

#213 3 years ago

I would encourage the OP to respond to any and all posts on this thread in his other, Scared Stiff thread. That one's been getting a little slow since the shit starter in that thread decided to take a vacation from trolling. (No names mentioned, so no personal attacks!)

My popcorn's almost done and things are getting boring.

#222 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I don't think any made fun of his price. A guy from brazil asked him if it was a typical us price and OP went mental on him. Serious jingoistic bullshit with his crony "Boob" egging him on.

Not really what happened, but okay. (And I'm nobody's crony, btw...)

#224 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I don't think any made fun of his price. A guy from brazil asked him if it was a typical us price and OP went mental on him. Serious jingoistic bullshit with his crony "Boob" egging him on.

Oh...and btw...you're referencing the other thread. Not this one. Pop over there if you want to discuss what actually happened. This thread was about Pittsburgh, and I had nothing to do with it. (And over there NY/NJ was getting attacked as well...I didn't egg anybody on.) Just along for the ride, my friend.

#225 3 years ago

Last word on this because I don't like people lying about me (because I'm not a troll, which is how it was made to sound):

Here's what I said in the other thread:

Everything is twice as valuable in the US as it is in Brazil. Still waiting for my invite to stay with you for the Rio Olympics. Running out of time! Please see my Olympics thread for more information.

If you have trouble with emojis, the wink means I was joking, and the kissing means it's all good and I'm not upset about anything.

Then, he called me a douchebag. Not the good kind, which I am, but the bad kind, which I'm not.

Then the gloves came off. But in a pretty nice way, I thought. I do try to play by Pinside rules. And that's why the moderators love me.

See? Here it is again:

#227 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I thought "my girlfriend" beelzeboob would have at least got some.

You promised you wouldn't tell!

#255 3 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I was scrolling thru the forum and thought, now why has a TZ For Sale post got over 250 posts?
Boy this has been fun!

Right? Last night was so much fun. Tonight? Not so much.

#263 3 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Image how many Jersey hooker's you could get for 10K....

Image how many vocabulary lessons you could take for 10k.

#266 3 years ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

This is why I think I'll leave Pinside. Too much damn drama

I'm leaving soon, too, and that's why. Too many damn people leaving.

#271 3 years ago

Jersey was fine until Yzfguy moved here. Then all our liquor disappeared.

#275 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

One drink and ya get a reputation......

For anybody that doesn't know, this is what a night at Yzfguy's house looks like. And yes...that's his kid.

yastremsky_worlds-largest-cocktails_martini_(resized).jpg

1375470667379300_(resized).png

#304 3 years ago

I think he's selling because he's getting a shore house. He's not financially strapped at all.

And I pump my own gas...I'm too Type A to wait for those slow pokes to get around to my car. So annoying...

#306 3 years ago

Yes...moving slow in Jersey IS illegal. Move to the Midwest if you want to move like a slug.

#309 3 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

OT: I'm in Mahwah NJ right now. The question is, do you tip the guys? If they would have cleaned the 300 spots of bug guts from the 6 hour trip, I would have.

No.

#310 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I have never tipped a gas pumper. I give my regular guys handwarmers in the winter.

He meant to say hand jobs.

#315 3 years ago

Nothing's off topic in this thread anymore, with the exception of people talking about the TZ that's for sale.

#324 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

No, please. Stay right where you are.

I will. I love Jersey. But Iowa is beautiful and has REALLY nice people.

Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I didn't mind at all. $.50 cheaper per gallon than at home and I didn't have to get out in the 95 degree heat and 120% humidity!

You're here at a REALLY bad time. The weather sucks.

#360 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

As you know - I'm def not a supporter of this seller and would never do business with him HOWEVER I believe the insulting has stopped on his end and he understands what he did wrong. Therefore, let's leave this thread alone unless you have a serious comment/question about purchasing the table and whomever wants to buy it does.

Correct...the last few posts have been passive aggressive bullshit.

You're doing great selling your machines, Anthony! Good luck with this one as well...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside