image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
cash-change_(resized).jpg
Two-cents_(resized).png
money_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chippewa-Pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#83 7 years ago

Ant... you're killing me. I'm from Pittsburgh!

(actually 45 minutes NW, but kinda close)

#299 7 years ago

He's actually a really nice guy. I sold him a pin and it was one of the easiest sales I ever had. Met up with him at Allentown to get him the pin and we hung out for a few hours grabbing lunch and playing pins. Seems like anyone else who has bought/sold with him has had a similar experience.

We all take great pride in our pins and don't like when condition/price is questioned when we put so much blood, sweat and tears into them. Granted, he has come across strong in some responses (I live near Pittsburgh and have a GBLE!!), but there are also a number of Pinsiders who seem to enjoy antagonizing sellers. That is something I'll never understand. These are the same people who react the same way as the OP is when something they're selling gets ripped apart or they get called out for something.

I know that he's not completely getting out of the hobby and is selling to fund something else. He can share what that is if he wants when he gets back from his 2 day ban.

#302 7 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Chippewa-Pin, nice of you to come to someone's defense like that. True that we all take great pride in our pins, but I welcome the feedback from the pinsider community on price. I'm even thankful when my for sale posts get flamey because that means more exposure to potential buyers! I'm not sure buying HEP pins counts as blood sweat and tears, but that's another thread all together.
That being said, saying that SLT "has come across strong" is a slight understatement, and the responses were completely uncalled for. I for one want this hobby to grow, and don't see any reason to judge the merit of anyone's comment based on how expansive their collection is or how long they have been a pinsider. If we treat everyone this way, who will want to be a part of our community? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but the comment that set this whole thing off "10k by today!" is a lot different (and I dont think all that antagonistic) than the responses by SLT. THAT, is a sure fire way to get antagonized though.

I appreciate and understand your comments. Pinside threads that go off course always snowball into debauchery. We can all do the Pinside community a favor and make sure we are adding value to a post before hitting the "Send Post" button. If there isn't a spark, there isn't a fire. Regardless of how small the spark is, a fire can start.

#307 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I think he's selling because he's getting a shore house. He's not financially strapped at all.
And I pump my own gas...I'm too Type A to wait for those slow pokes to get around to my car. So annoying...

OT: I'm in Mahwah NJ right now. The question is, do you tip the guys? If they would have cleaned the 300 spots of bug guts from the 6 hour trip, I would have.

#323 7 years ago

I didn't mind at all. $.50 cheaper per gallon than at home and I didn't have to get out in the 95 degree heat and 120% humidity!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 22.50
$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 14.95
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chippewa-Pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-bally-1993-2044?tu=Chippewa-Pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.