image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
cash-change_(resized).jpg
Two-cents_(resized).png
money_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 499 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.
#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS-New Price w/extras-Twilight Zone $8,800

Added: 2016-08-10 16:02:40 UTC • Ended: September 13th, 2016
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 8,800 (Firm)

Price is firm

Chomed out, just about every mod you can think of, restored, and shinny Twilight Zone up for sale. Now comes with a pinwest cover, glare guard, and sheet of inviviglass. Tiny touch up on right side of cabinet.

Pictures don't do this TZ justice. You have to see it like many who have bought recently from Me have and said it was stunning. Located in New Jersey. Thanks, Ant.

Item photos

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Saveleaningtower's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Saveleaningtower's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Morristown , Nj, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 139.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Clock Housing Out of stock
Interactive Pinball Mods

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 155.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

#2 7 years ago

oh boy. the price police are going to have a field day over this.

#3 7 years ago

10k by today!

#5 7 years ago

Guys, build up a collection of desirable, classic, and mint games and then chime in. Always the jealous mother f****rs with junk or a pin or two that have something to say. Just move on and go play your collections / lack of collections. (joke). Even your brand new ghost busters is crap from what I understand. Coming out of the factory with all sorts of problems. Have a good day.

#7 7 years ago

Would you consider a brand new Ghostbusters in trade?

#8 7 years ago

Well that escalated quickly...

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Would you consider a brand new Ghostbusters in trade?

No. Take the junk to the dumpster.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

No. Take the junk to the dumpster.

LOL

#12 7 years ago

Apply to hurt butt

41JohFJ6bBL_(resized).jpg41JohFJ6bBL_(resized).jpg

#13 7 years ago

wow - the attitude on this guy is really going to sell this 10k TZ.

Considering I just sold a mint TZ, I thought I would "chime" in. Check the ad and look at those pics before you respond.

You can sell your pin for however much you want. Don't be surprised when people respond though

#14 7 years ago

As proof that I looked at the pictures and read your ad here are some comments.
Game looks nice. Shooter lane looked painted to me but could just be a bad picture. I also read that I could eat dinner off of it. Because of that I figured you'd have a sense of humor considering the 10k by christmas quote that is thrown around here. Apparently not. Sorry I hurt your internet butt so badly.

#15 7 years ago

Pittsburg loser boy club apparently. Lol. Go get back to work in your gross city.

#16 7 years ago

You guys all butt f*** for the hurt?

#17 7 years ago

Pittsburg loser boy club apparently. Lol. Go get back to work in your gross city.

You live in Jersey! It is free to get there and I have to pay to get back. That is saying something.

#18 7 years ago

Says the guy from New Jersey aka New York's dumping ground...

#19 7 years ago

with credit dot, ding in cab art, and missing coin mechs...

I suggest addressing the easy issues before listing a game for top dollar and then flying off the handle at some minor comments.

GLWS

#20 7 years ago

Guaranteed your TZ was no where near mine. But think what you want.

#21 7 years ago

This will either be the most intense in-person transaction ever or the most fun. Not sure. Buyer, report back if you had to change your pants when you got home.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

with credit dot, ding in cab art, and missing coin mechs...
I suggest addressing the easy issues before listing a game for top dollar and then flying off the handle at some minor comments.
GLWS

I dunno, MMR doesn't have coin mechs.

#23 7 years ago

Credit dot from not playing. Set day and time. What ding are you f****ing talking about? No coin mechs because a restore for huo.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

ding in cab art

Hey now it was fixed with sharpie!

#25 7 years ago

Where I live in jersey is 10000x nicer than that dump Pittsburgh. Been there, you been to where I live? Didn't think so.

#26 7 years ago

wait - did the guy from NEW JERSEY just attempt to make fun of another city.

Literally the ARM PIT state of the nation where people in Jersey even think it's a hell hole. NY's garbage dump and america's joke state?

The list can go on and on. This can't be serious. OP - you're embarrassing. I could careless about your table - but don't appreciate when you put others down especially from someone who lives in New Jersey. What a joke.

I'm from NY btw - been to jersey a million times.

#27 7 years ago

Ant, I have TZ with $9600 invested in it already. I feel ya man...

#28 7 years ago

"Buy my pin or you're gay. I'm from Jersey ! "

jp_(resized).jpgjp_(resized).jpg

#29 7 years ago

Where I live in jersey is 10000x nicer than that dump Pittsburgh. Been there, you been to where I live? Didn't think so.

You are about 30 minutes from Newark which is a hell hole... They can't even get people to go to Prudential Center for a Devils' game.

#30 7 years ago

Delt, you have no f***ing idea and that's the way we Jersians like it. People only get out because they can't afford unfortunately. And that would be because we don't have dump houses that cost 90,000 like you do there in Pitts. Anyway, like I said you must be three chummy Pitt boys all chiming in together in each other's defense.

#31 7 years ago

Bump. . keep this one on top of the heap and bust out the popcorn!

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

"Buy my pin or you're gay. I'm from Jersey ! "

I believe in this context we would want to spell it your...

#33 7 years ago

Don't hold back...

#34 7 years ago

I'll just chime in to say I've played this TZ and it's amazing, and that Randloph, NJ, and Pittsburgh, PA are both great towns!

#35 7 years ago

What ding are you f***ing talking about?

TZ_ding.jpgTZ_ding.jpg

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

You are about 30 minutes from Newark which is a hell hole... They can't even get people to go to Prudential Center for a Devils' game.

Really. That's funny. I go all the time and attendance is great considering all the entertainment options here. Must be nice to have tanked all those seasons to win all, yes all four, of your cups. Pens are f***ing disgrace

#37 7 years ago

There are plenty of retailers that sell 10k Tzs that are just as nice. Let the guy sell.

#38 7 years ago

Delt, you have no f***ing idea and that's the way we Jersians like it. People only get out because they can't afford unfortunately. And that would be because we don't have dump houses that cost 90,000 like you do there in Pitts. Anyway, like I said you must be three chummy Pitt boys all chiming in together in each other's defense.

Nope, don't know delt. Just coincidence there. Also I do not see any of us defending each other. Did you go for a swim on one of your beautiful beaches and end up with a brain lesion or something?

#39 7 years ago

Really. That's funny. I go all the time and attendance is great considering all the entertainment options here. Must be nice to have tanked all those seasons to win all, yes all four, of your cups. Pens are f***ing disgrace

Yeah I dropped my season tickets. Too much of a hassle. But what was your point?

#40 7 years ago

I will agree with you on this point...

#41 7 years ago

No coin mechs because a restore for huo.

I could get that with the remake.

#42 7 years ago

Yeah just saw that mister I don't flip but I'll sell my AMH for 8500. Didn't you get your ass torn apart for that last time? How'd it go this time? Didn't even read the thread

#43 7 years ago

I love it when people say "it's got credit dot"...please, 99% of the time, this is meaningless and a minor issue.

#44 7 years ago

All we need here is amendes to chime in and tell us all how much better Rio is than Pittsburgh OR New Jersey.

Thought I was going to watch the Olympics today, but now I have something else to keep my eye on.

This machine is immaculate, btw. I've seen it and played it.

#45 7 years ago

Always entertaining here on Pinside.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I love it when people say "it's got credit dot"...please, 99% of the time, this is meaningless and a minor issue.

and that really is the point. Just take the 2 minutes and fix the credit dot.

#47 7 years ago

Also apparently the typical pinside idiot that always has to chime in and you know who you are have no idea what reasonable offer means. Love that one too.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Correct. Like a switch that hasn't been triggered in a while. Still don't understand why it does that, and all you have to do is trigger the switch and it's gone. Trigger the switch, Ant. Get rid of the dot. I know this machine plays flawlessly.

#49 7 years ago

Yeah just saw that mister I don't flip but I'll sell my AMH for 8500. Didn't you get your ass torn apart for that last time? How'd it go this time? Didn't even read the thread

atleast I am not upselling and trying to glaze over imperfections and issues on a 10k game

#50 7 years ago

Can't afford it? You seem very hung up on money. Surprised you don't make enough to live in NY and forced to leave in the dump that is NJ. Maybe these over priced pins will get you there? How's that turnpike these days? I hear people love it. Not smart enough to pump your own gas? Oh that's right - people can't find work in NJ so they need the extra jobs. Sweet. Sign me up!

Before you make fun of another state, check out where you live first. My suggestion - save up some money and live in a state people respect - called NY and is very close to you assuming you can afford it. Then you won't have to be embarrassed to say where you're from. Better yet - make another trip to Pittsburgh and open your eyes to houses that exist outside the city. It will surprise you. As a native New Yorker (long island) - someone who actually knows what a well respected state looks like, I was impressed.

EDIT - I have no problem people selling their games for whatever they want. People thought my back to the future was overpriced at 3k. Sold in 2 days. My comment was that I knew others would call it out. I def don't appreciate the rude reaction by the OP. I'm out though after this - not looking to continue this nonsense. People are just ignorant but that's fine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 132.00
$ 14.95
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 12.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.95
$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 1,059.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

There are 499 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-bally-1993-2044?hl=ryansherwood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.