image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
cash-change_(resized).jpg
Two-cents_(resized).png
money_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 499 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 10.
#351 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Thanks. All good thank God. Just reducing from 22 to 2. Getting a beach house.

Good to hear......I'll be in St Maartin in a few years, suspect will have to downsize a bit then myself, as well....

#352 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Good to hear......I'll be in St Maartin in a few years, suspect will have to downsize a bit then myself, as well....

Nice!

#353 7 years ago

Yes, an epic thread will happen when all the pieces in place ( majority are)....but on topic...bump, and let's get this machine gone.....

#354 7 years ago

So what are going to be the two keepers?

#355 7 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

So what are going to be the two keepers?

Tron LE and whatever my two girls pick. They are having trouble deciding. White Water and Monster Bash are on top of their short list.

#356 7 years ago

Offers on it higher than that for just the game

Offers more than $8K on a TZ? And you haven't accepted any of those offers?! Seems kind of curious since people have recently posted for sale threads on TZs in similar condition, with ColorDMD, mirror blades, LEDs, chrome trim, for less than your "offers" you've been getting.

#357 7 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Offers more than $8K on a TZ? And you haven't accepted any of those offers?! Seems kind of curious since people have recently posted for sale threads on TZs in similar condition, with ColorDMD, mirror blades, LEDs, chrome trim, for less than your "offers" you've been getting.

Mods, how can I upvote more than once???

#358 7 years ago

Also, for $9,500 I would expect some flame polished ramps

TZ_(resized).jpegTZ_(resized).jpeg

#359 7 years ago

As you know - I'm def not a supporter of this seller and would never do business with him HOWEVER I believe the insulting has stopped on his end and he understands what he did wrong. Therefore, let's leave this thread alone unless you have a serious comment/question about purchasing the table and whomever wants to buy it does.

#360 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

As you know - I'm def not a supporter of this seller and would never do business with him HOWEVER I believe the insulting has stopped on his end and he understands what he did wrong. Therefore, let's leave this thread alone unless you have a serious comment/question about purchasing the table and whomever wants to buy it does.

Correct...the last few posts have been passive aggressive bullshit.

You're doing great selling your machines, Anthony! Good luck with this one as well...

#361 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

the insulting has stopped on his end and he understands what he did wrong.

My PM inbox says different.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

the last few posts have been passive aggressive bullshit

I'm just asking a few questions. For all you know, I'm a potential buyer trying to justify his price. The game I was referencing in my previous posts is in a similar geographical location; so why would I buy this game when the same title is for sale only a few minutes away with better mods for a cheaper price? I think that seems reasonable.

#362 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Agreed

I must say I'm disappointed he started behaving himself tho ha!

#363 7 years ago

jerseyshorejs23_a_l_(resized).jpgjerseyshorejs23_a_l_(resized).jpg

#364 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Correct...the last few posts have been passive aggressive bullshit.
You're doing great selling your machines, Anthony! Good luck with this one as well...

Thanks Boob. Posted detailed pics of MB and it sold 5 minutes later yesterday. Paid my fee for the HEP Scared Stiff and the thread is closed. Will gladly pay pinside for the sale of all these listed games. Plus my heart contribution.

Let's see what gone

TAFG
SS
BSD
STTNG
ACDC
AFM
MB

Creature from the black lagoon.

Creature Mike D mod kit

Environmental discs of tron

63000 so far and still tons left.

That down payment on the beach house is gonna be huge!!!!!!!

#365 7 years ago

money_(resized).jpgmoney_(resized).jpg

#366 7 years ago

Isn't this the same ummm gentleman who made that thread about how he pays some tech to come fix up his games and the guy had to take a dump then OP got all bent out of shape about that and tried to badmouth this poor tech's business? Then I'm pretty sure everyone called him out and he started going on and on about how rich he is and how much better he is than everybody. Dude, you got anger issues.

#367 7 years ago

Out of respect to everyone that has bought from me, I will not say names. Trust me they are sold. Cash galore. Picture just shows the cash. Half has been paid by check or wire transfer. If you look you can see a nice cucuzza I just picked yesterday from the garden.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#368 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Isn't this the same ummm gentleman who made that thread about how he pays some tech to come fix up his games and the guy had to take a dump then OP got all bent out of shape about that and tried to badmouth this poor tech's business? Then I'm pretty sure everyone called him out and he started going on and on about how rich he is and how much better he is than everybody. Dude, you got anger issues.

Yeah that was me and I turned a $2000 profit on the EDOT that tech ruined on me. Fortunately I paid little for it and buyer knew issues and purchased regardless.

#369 7 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

I'm just asking a few questions. For all you know, I'm a potential buyer trying to justify his price. The game I was referencing in my previous posts is in a similar geographical location; so why would I buy this game when the same title is for sale only a few minutes away with better mods for a cheaper price? I think that seems reasonable.

so buy the other one and move on.
and "way better mods" is subjective.

#370 7 years ago

And just to be clear, this isn't me showing off how much money I have. This is a response to Amendes' claim that I'm lying. He's been trolling me nonstop since he was schooled in the SS thread where he didn't know who Chris Hutchins and HEP were.

#371 7 years ago

SilverBallz is the best. I want hang with you and all the other good guys here who have backed me.

#372 7 years ago

How many times you gonna change that post Amendes? Did you just learn to edit? Because in the beginning of the SS thread, you mentioned your wife but then you said you were going to drive your Benz with your hot blonde girlfriend and drink $100 US wine with her.

#373 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

so buy the other one and move on.
and "way better mods" is subjective.

My thought exactly.

#374 7 years ago

Those guys were all New Yorkers. If you knew anything, you'd know that.

#375 7 years ago

Two-cents_(resized).pngTwo-cents_(resized).png

#376 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

My thought exactly.

Another pinsider who is probably sick of the trolls. Funny these guys don't say much and are usually the ones that buy the high end games. While the price police, home brew restorers, and plain trolls constantly bash whenever they can. If I forgot a group, please chime in good guys. I have sold in the last week to some of the nicest people I've ever met. I'm glad certain people don't want to deal with me. I'll deal with the others any day of the week.

#377 7 years ago

Out of respect to everyone that has bought from me, I will not say names. Trust me they are sold. Cash galore. Picture just shows the cash. Half has been paid by check or wire transfer. If you look you can see a nice cucuzza I just picked yesterday from the garden.

Nice pics of a bunch of cash, beat this though!!!

cash-change_(resized).jpgcash-change_(resized).jpg

#378 7 years ago

The same people would be pitch forking each other if the price was what they thought was a really good price. If you think the price is high, move on to the next one. The market will decide.

#379 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

The same people would be pitch forking each other if the price was what they thought was a really good price. If you think the price is high, move on to the next one. The market will decide.

Simple as that. No one puts a gun to someone's head to buy a game. Best pm I got was from RonDogg insulting my family. So when I sent a pm back asking where he lived so we can discuss further, he started to threaten to send the police after me and he was clear he was giving me one "last chance". Do most of you realize IFLMFAO? Let me sell my games my way and if you don't like it, IDGAF.

#380 7 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

And I haven't sent anything since Xerico sent warning out days ago. What do you check your email every three days from the public library?

#381 7 years ago

dude use your brains and protect your family. dont post pics of cash money in your home. there are people that would kill you for 5000.00.

common sense mr richest math teacher in the world. hope you dont take this in a bad way. i have nothing against you personally.

#382 7 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Similar condition. Really. Not in my mind. But think what you want. That's why this country is called the USA.

#383 7 years ago

Money is in the bank. You think I leave that around? And let someone try to come and get anything from me. Once that alarm goes off I'll be happy to great them with my firearms.

#384 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

dude use your brains and protect your family. dont post pics of cash money in your home. there are people that would kill you for 5000.00.
common sense mr richest math teacher in the world. hope you dont take this in a bad way. i have nothing against you personally.

Yes you do. Mathews left my perfectly working discs of Tron a mess and I tried to warn people and you jumped in on his side.

#385 7 years ago

And my money doesn't come from being me teacher. It comes from my business.

#386 7 years ago

List the games you are considering bugsy. Big gangster you are like RonDogg. Gonna call the cops? Is this my last chance?

#387 7 years ago

And my money doesn't come from being me teacher. It comes from my business.

you are clueless. to believe you are a math teacher is astounding. keep bragging poor little rich man.

#388 7 years ago

You are jealous. Why you trolling me? G away. Block me. Simple.

#389 7 years ago

You are jealous. Why you trolling me? G away. Block me. Simple.

very very very very jealous obviously
wish i had your brains and your pin and video collection and your stack of hundreds. poor me.

#390 7 years ago

Yep. Why in the hell else would you be here. I need nothing from you. No warnings or anything. All that cash is in safe deposit boxes. You think I really need you to tell me that - you freaking genius. Go away and don't troll.

#391 7 years ago

Trolls can't stay away. Even you Metallica

#392 7 years ago

So funny. I can list all the trolls. Metalic, amendes, bugsy , ..... Same ones in every other thread. You should all be proud of yourselves. Lmfao

#393 7 years ago

Yes you do. Mathews left my perfectly working discs of Tron a mess and I tried to warn people and you jumped in on his side. GFYS

List the games you are considering bugsy. Big gangster you are like RonDogg. Gonna call the cops? Is this my last chance?

Yep. Why in the hell else would you be here. I need nothing from you. No warnings or anything. All that cash is in safe deposit boxes. You think I really need you to tell me that - you freaking genius. Go away and don't troll.

And I haven't sent anything since Xerico sent warning out days ago. What do you check your email every three days from the public library?

None of this has anything to do with the sale of this particular TZ... wasn't that also part of Xerico's warning? Are you trying to get booted from your own FS thread again?

BTW thumbs down means I disagree with you (which I do a lot) - it is not trolling.

Take the 8500 and run.... run to the beach.

#394 7 years ago

If you don't want the game, why are you in thread? That's trolling.

I will go back to following Xerico's warning but every time I send a mod a notice, nothing happens and no trolls are ejected.

#395 7 years ago

Nice cucuzza!

#396 7 years ago

This is another good guy ^^^

#397 7 years ago

Family business?
I have NO problems with anyone in the sanitation or garbage removal industries. Good people.

#398 7 years ago

Haha. More like tutoring and getting daughters and sons of rich bankers from NYC 800s on their SATs and 36s on their ACTs.

#399 7 years ago

Enough about me. Now let's get back to selling this game. Yessss

#400 7 years ago

Hey, What was your address again?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,059.00
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 499 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 10.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-bally-1993-2044/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.