image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
cash-change_(resized).jpg
Two-cents_(resized).png
money_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 499 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.
#301 7 years ago

anyone else getting nasty PMs from the OP whenever you post or am I just in the special club?

#302 7 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Chippewa-Pin, nice of you to come to someone's defense like that. True that we all take great pride in our pins, but I welcome the feedback from the pinsider community on price. I'm even thankful when my for sale posts get flamey because that means more exposure to potential buyers! I'm not sure buying HEP pins counts as blood sweat and tears, but that's another thread all together.
That being said, saying that SLT "has come across strong" is a slight understatement, and the responses were completely uncalled for. I for one want this hobby to grow, and don't see any reason to judge the merit of anyone's comment based on how expansive their collection is or how long they have been a pinsider. If we treat everyone this way, who will want to be a part of our community? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but the comment that set this whole thing off "10k by today!" is a lot different (and I dont think all that antagonistic) than the responses by SLT. THAT, is a sure fire way to get antagonized though.

I appreciate and understand your comments. Pinside threads that go off course always snowball into debauchery. We can all do the Pinside community a favor and make sure we are adding value to a post before hitting the "Send Post" button. If there isn't a spark, there isn't a fire. Regardless of how small the spark is, a fire can start.

#303 7 years ago

But it's so much fun!

#304 7 years ago

I think he's selling because he's getting a shore house. He's not financially strapped at all.

And I pump my own gas...I'm too Type A to wait for those slow pokes to get around to my car. So annoying...

#305 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I think he's selling because he's getting a shore house. He's not financially strapped at all.
And I pump my own gas...I'm too Type A to wait for those slow pokes to get around to my car. So annoying...

Cough....illegal.....cough....

#306 7 years ago

Yes...moving slow in Jersey IS illegal. Move to the Midwest if you want to move like a slug.

#307 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

OT: I'm in Mahwah NJ right now. The question is, do you tip the guys? If they would have cleaned the 300 spots of bug guts from the 6 hour trip, I would have.

#308 7 years ago

I have never tipped a gas pumper. I give my regular guys handwarmers in the winter.

#309 7 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

OT: I'm in Mahwah NJ right now. The question is, do you tip the guys? If they would have cleaned the 300 spots of bug guts from the 6 hour trip, I would have.

No.

#310 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I have never tipped a gas pumper. I give my regular guys handwarmers in the winter.

He meant to say hand jobs.

#311 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

He meant to say hand jobs.

Glad I don't pump gas in NJ with those types of tips from pinball collectors!

#312 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Glad I don't pump gas in NJ with those types of tips from pinball collectors!

Well, I found myself a new job!

#313 7 years ago

LMAO!

#314 7 years ago

one of the things i dislike the most is pumping gas. i tip a dollar as i fill my toyota corolla with 20.00 and get 360 miles to a tank. how can they offer full service in nj with those prices. i think we are getting screwed in ny.
off topic i know. tz for sale here!

#315 7 years ago

Nothing's off topic in this thread anymore, with the exception of people talking about the TZ that's for sale.

#316 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

haha - I can't tell you how many times I've gone through Jersey and forget it's all full service. I guess you can spin it that full service is the high level of customer service you get when going through the garden state! Let's just hope the devils have a good year and I'll be a happy camper.

That's crazy! I haven't seen a full service station since I was little and you're saying all gas stations are full service in Jersey? Mind Blown.

#317 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

That's crazy! I haven't seen a full service station since I was little and you're saying all gas stations are full service in Jersey? Mind Blown.

NJ doesn't trust people to pump their own gas.

#318 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Yes and you have to wait in a line of people sometimes to get gas. I think if you have a motorcycle you can tell them to get bent and pump your own. I guess people were suing for scratched gas tanks.

#319 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yes...moving slow in Jersey IS illegal. Move to the Midwest if you want to move like a slug.

No, please. Stay right where you are.

#320 7 years ago

Most entertaining for sale thread ever. A round of applause for everyone. and one for the OP

#321 7 years ago

What the hell, I thought you guys were joking about the gas pumping. Looked it up and wow. Can't even pump your own gas in that state?

#322 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I think Op comes back in a day or so......easily the most amazing/ entertaining FS thread I've ever seen until he got the temp boot....read it 3 times...funny as shit!!!

I really didn't expect him to self-terminate responding to my joke. FWIW I'm not offended at all and would like him unbanned ASAP.. thread just isn't the same without him of course, he might just take his $8500 and go home...

#323 7 years ago

I didn't mind at all. $.50 cheaper per gallon than at home and I didn't have to get out in the 95 degree heat and 120% humidity!

#324 7 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

No, please. Stay right where you are.

I will. I love Jersey. But Iowa is beautiful and has REALLY nice people.

Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I didn't mind at all. $.50 cheaper per gallon than at home and I didn't have to get out in the 95 degree heat and 120% humidity!

You're here at a REALLY bad time. The weather sucks.

#325 7 years ago

After speaking with Robin, the mod team was given the instruction to get For Sale thread back on topic.

Effective immediately, any post that is not on topic for the post will be subject to permanent thread ejection.

This means that any personal jabs at the seller, another poster or even someone not in the thread, will result in a permanent ejection.

If you have something to discuss with the OP or another member, take it to PM or start a new thread.

Sellers on the Market can expect to have some dissenting opinions, but they should not have to deal with train wrecks on their FS threads.

So, we, as a mod team, are going to start clamping down on the rampant off topic discussions in for sale threads. If you feel a post is not in the spirit of a discussion regarding the sale of the machine, please use the abuse report tool to notify us.

And original posters must NOT antagonize the situation by sparring with troublemakers within the thread. Use the abuse report tool. The mod team may not agree with your claim, but we will investigate.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding our new directive, open a moderator feedback thread.

Pinside Staff

#326 7 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

This crap happens all over the regional Facebook groups for pinball/arcade for sale stuff. There's a clique of regulars who live on those sites and if something is listed outside the realm of their price tolerance threshold, they all pile on with meme's, troll offers, and general isht-posting rather than just let the high-priced stuff be ignored. Nice to see it's making its way here.

Nah, that stuff has been happening for 15+ years EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE that you can post an arcade or pin for sale.

This is the 3rd user on Pinside that I've seen ejected from their own FS thread in two weeks...

Honest question: Do these users even know that you can post a game FS without a thread/discussion??? If users that are posting FS ads/threads are truly annoyed by Pinside users posting negatives or trolling in a FS thread, they would wise up.

The worthwhile games and people selling them should be informed enough to know that they don't need Pinside (or a discussion thread) to sell their high end game. You have to have thick skin in this hobby and let the instigators lay by the wayside. I do have to admit that creating a retaliation FS thread for a different game was humorous though.

On topic for this thread: The game seems overpriced to me... but that means nothing to someone that wants to buy it. It does not matter how insulting or negative a thread turns when selling a pinball game... there is ALWAYS someone willing to overlook ALL THINGS when buying a pinball machine.

#327 7 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Sellers on the Market can expect to have some dissenting opinions, but they should not have to deal with train wrecks on their FS threads.

You are right that sellers shouldn't have to deal with trainwrecks, but with all due respect, the seller created his own trainwreck with his inability to deal with dissenting opinions. This TZ is pretty nice and would have likely sold after haggling had it not been for some .. not very nice replies he delivered.

#328 7 years ago

Does this game have the gumball mod?

#329 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

but with all due respect, the seller created his own trainwreck with his inability to deal

#330 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

You're showing you colors to everyone reading the thread.

He's showing his colors alright, but not his ColorDMD!

http://i.imgur.com/zsRjBJ8.gif

#331 7 years ago

Think this thread belongs in the basement

#333 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Do these users even know that you can post a game FS without a thread/discussion??? If users that are posting FS ads/threads are truly annoyed by Pinside users posting negatives or trolling in a FS thread, they would wise up.

They also don't even have to comment in the thread. Just let the thread go by itself. I've seen many FS threads that had dissenting opinions about the price and the OP never says a thing.

#334 7 years ago

OP is prolly fine in real life.

I've made my fair share of regretful posts. More on the way too

#335 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i think we are getting screwed in ny.

You think?

#336 7 years ago

If I ever become a rich a-hole...I'll buy pins like this, from guys like this, and toss them off my roof like this...

#337 7 years ago

The game very well be worth $10K. Some have issue(s) with that. However, when a seller acts like a complete tool and has the attitude that I am better than you because I sold $30K in games, then things take a different turn.

Maybe in real life he is a great guy, but here on Pinside, perception IS reality. How else would you judge?

#338 7 years ago

I'm back. TAFG and SS are sold. Let's get this sold too. I'll follow warnings issued to everyone and keep this on track. I'll answer questions about the game here or in a pm. Because of the tiny art work damage on the right side, the missing coin mechs, and whatever else was brought up regarding condition, I'll lower this to 9500 and it's still OBRO. Thanks. Ant.

#340 7 years ago

OP lowered the price,

Bwahahahahahaha[comment trimmed for readability]

$8000 by Xmas

#341 7 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

OP lowered the price,
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Most annoying post ever. You should delete most of that. We get it

Anyway, new price seems good. Good luck with the sale.

#342 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Most annoying post ever. You should delete most of that. We get it
Anyway, new price seems good. Good luck with the sale.

that was the point.

#343 7 years ago

That's an impressive amount of cut and pasting.

rd

#344 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

That's an impressive amount of cut and pasting.
rd

Command v ftw

#345 7 years ago

that was the point.

Price was always negotiable.

#346 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Price was always negotiable.

I'll offer $8K with a color dmd and shipping included

#347 7 years ago

I'll offer $8K with a color dmd and shipping included

Nope. Offers on it higher than that for just the game.

#348 7 years ago

To be honest, I don't care that much and don't over analyze my collection. I play the games. I didn't know it had the ding on the cabinet and no coin mechs. It does have a sweet topper. Not sure you can get those anymore, and some other neat stuff. I always thought it was funny when people asked for a seller to take off mods and now mine doesn't have enough. 300+ sheet of invisiglass on there too. Anyway, my tech takes care of my games. Seemed fair to lower the price for those flaws.

#349 7 years ago

Bump, GLWS....sorry to see it seems you're selling off, but hopefully all for good....I love mine, a great title for any lineup, period.

#350 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Bump, GLWS....sorry to see it seems you're selling off, but hopefully all for good....I love mine, a great title for any lineup, period.

Thanks. All good thank God. Just reducing from 22 to 2. Getting a beach house.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 12.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 132.00
$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 499 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-bally-1993-2044/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.